FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

A new addiction

<<

cslonewolf

Post Sun May 15, 2011 10:23 pm

A new addiction

I have a new addiction. The lil woman and me went and got Netflix, and were looking through the recomended instant view choices. We stumbled apon a t.v. show called Dexter. For those of you who have not seen it, the show is about a forensic blood spatter analyst Dexter Morgan (Micheal C. Hall) that works for the Miami Metro Ploice Dept by day. At night He is a serial killer who kills only bad people. The show has it all. Drama, intregue, plot twists, suspense, and even alot of dark comedy. It is very addicting. To date there has been 5 12 episode seasons, we watched them all in about a month and a half. The show even inspiered me to come out of video making retirement. I made my first video in well over a year. I'm gonna try to post it here, but since I still haven't figured out how to do that I doubt I'll get it right. [youtube]http://youtu.be/h8W2LbAQsi0[/youtube]
This was a new video editing program I found, and I was not at all happy w/ it. This video does have it's moments that I think are good. It also has alot that are not so good. The quality is just terrible, and thats all the program. So since I wasn't really happy w/ this video I had to make a second one. So I downloaded a new editing program and tried to make another video that would be a better representation of Dexter. This is that video......[youtube]http://youtu.be/1wYVkE8vWtI[/youtube] I am much happier w/ this video. There are alot of new tools and gadgets in this program I still hafta learn how to use, but I am workin on learnin them. I hope ya like my videos. Oh and if you haven't seen Dexter by all means check it out. You wont regret it. IT'S AMAZZZZZZING
"He makes me look thinner" Tony on why he picked Ryan to be his team mate. bet he's gonna enjoy his fair share of Krissie's cookies every weekend lol
SMOKE'N ROCKETS
GO #39 U.S ARMY CHEVROLET
GO RYAN
GO SMOKE,
<<

justlisa

Post Mon May 16, 2011 11:55 am

Re: A new addiction

Hey Cs so nice to see you and I agree such a good show!
<<

cslonewolf

Post Tue May 17, 2011 6:30 pm

justlisa wrote:Hey Cs so nice to see you and I agree such a good show!

Thanx Lisa, it really is great. Great cast, great writing, great stories. I have been addicted to certain music acts before, but never have I gotten addicted to a t.v. show. The episodes would just keep getting better as a season developed, and before I knew it I was hooked. We would sit down to watch an episode and it would have an ending or a plot twist we never saw coming, and then we would watch another episode. There were nights we'd watch 3-4 episodes a night, and be on the edge of our seats through them all. We watched seasons 3-4 in less than a week (w/ both of us working full time) Gotta admit though that season 5 was not that great. It was ok (still better than anything else on t.v.) but not up to par w/ seasons 1-4 i.m.o.
"He makes me look thinner" Tony on why he picked Ryan to be his team mate. bet he's gonna enjoy his fair share of Krissie's cookies every weekend lol
SMOKE'N ROCKETS
GO RYAN
GO SMOKE,
<<

cslonewolf

Post Tue May 17, 2011 9:53 pm

Video 1................

Video 2................

SMOKE'N ROCKETS
GO RYAN
GO SMOKE,

Return to The Lobby