michaeljohn

Post Fri May 13, 2011 11:04 am

Re: People need to understand, its not a competion

:D
<<

Smoke14TS

Post Fri May 13, 2011 11:33 am

peanut1439 wrote:There ya go... More Spin.. MJ, your just not worth my time calling you on every lie you spew. BTW, just because you say crap & then deny it doesn't make you very credible. And I suspect No ONE cares about your opinions of the Real Tony Fans on this site. Just keep it up, just because you tell lies all the time, over and over, doesn't make them true.
Have a nice life if you can.

Oh good grief. You'd make a great political opponent, can take anything anybody says and (attempt to) turn it around and make them look like an ####. Fact of the matter is, watching from an unbiased standpoint - and by unbiased I mean drivers, not letting our allegiances get in the way of our opinion - I have to take MJ's side. If I was on another driver's site that I liked - Ryan is his drivere and this is a Ryan Newman site too, after all - and someone trashed Tony, I'd be likely to say something. Yes he is a bit more combative about it than I would probably be but I can see why he says it.

And who are you calling the "real Tony fans?" Do you mean you and the folks like you who stay on MJ's ####? I don't think real Tony fans woulda trashed his gal like you did or would trash Jimmie Johnson like y'all do. I seriously doubt the man himself would appreciate it.

Just saying. I don't have anything personally against you but you don't speak for me, either.
"This one's for every one of those fans in the stands that pull for me every week and take all the bull**** from everybody else." - Tony Stewart, July 29, 2007

"My fans have more balls." - Tony Stewart on Jeff Gordon's fans.
<<

Smoke14TS

Post Fri May 13, 2011 11:48 am

The title of this post says all that needs to be said. Yes, all of us here are either a Tony Stewart or a Ryan Newman fan first and foremost, but we're also - or most of us, at least - are also race fans in general. News on our sport is important, I appreciate it being posted regardless of who it is about because of how great our sport and its participants are.

I can see where a Jimmie fan posting Jimmie news would get a little aggrivating, but two things: 1. He's our five-time champion and arguably the current face of our sport, so it needs to be posted regardless of who puts it up. 2. It can easilly be skipped over, thus avoiding these silly feuds.
"This one's for every one of those fans in the stands that pull for me every week and take all the bull**** from everybody else." - Tony Stewart, July 29, 2007

<<

michaeljohn

Post Fri May 13, 2011 12:03 pm

i dunno what to say anymore, its there in type, i went on about how great tony is and how he can drive anything with wheels, i also said i wanted to move pass the bs and get this website back to what it was, "FUN" but its the same old members that over look what is written and spew out hate, because they want control of this website, and by this thread taking a negative slant, it just proves my point, that these people will fight and claw to chase people off, i could have left this site long ago, but i will not let these trolls dictate what goes on this site, i wouldnt have a JJ avatar or video up, but im not gonna let people tell me what i can and can not post on this site, when we have a threads about other drivers, they want to censor what is posted, but yet not censor what they post i still hope the site can become fun again, this bickering gets us no where
<<

Smoke14TS

Post Fri May 13, 2011 12:14 pm

michaeljohn wrote:i dunno what to say anymore, its there in type, i went on about how great tony is and how he can drive anything with wheels, i also said i wanted to move pass the bs and get this website back to what it was, "FUN" but its the same old members that over look what is written and spew out hate, because they want control of this website, and by this thread taking a negative slant, it just proves my point, that these people will fight and claw to chase people off, i could have left this site long ago, but i will not let these trolls dictate what goes on this site, i wouldnt have a JJ avatar or video up, but im not gonna let people tell me what i can and can not post on this site, when we have a threads about other drivers, they want to censor what is posted, but yet not censor what they post i still hope the site can become fun again, this bickering gets us no where

Happens at every site that doesn't have an active moderation team. Infield Parking was the same way. Things go well for a little while, but then a handful of folks invoke a bit of a mob mentality because they think they can make the rules.

Fact of the matter is, we need some moderators here that post with us. Not just post rules to keep us in line, but interact with us and join discussions while also making it clear what is expected of us. It shouldn't be necessary, but all it takes is more than one or two people who want to run the sandbox when the parents' backs are turned to mess it up.

<<

Nut

Post Fri May 13, 2011 12:35 pm

This is comical. I have pretty much left this site and only pop in once in a great while and yet..I see the same ol' posters whining and moaning...bit$%ing and complaining.
Remember in high school how there was always that one kid that just had to make a fart noise or a dumb joke or anything to draw attention to him/herself?? Enough said...
Now that I stepped back and can look at it from the outside, it's so obvious. There's a reason why this site doesn't grow and gain members like most.
Drama...this is high school all over again. Mj..you can't have it both ways. In one thread, you proclaim your utmost respect for Tony and play the good guy, then in another thread, trash him and pout about folks dissing your driver.
Like you did as you held Ryan in one hand and JJ in the other..make a decision. Stick to it.
Everyone else will HAVE to respect your opinion then. If not, let them be the whining, pouting children they are.
Til the next blue moon..
It Is What It Is...
<<

michaeljohn

Post Fri May 13, 2011 12:40 pm

nut i dont want it both ways, when i take my digs at tony, im doin it to show the people who make fun of my drivers how stupid it sounds, i cant explain it anymore simpler than that, in fact im tired if people dont understand what i type, maybe go back to school to learn to read, but no one takes the time to read, they just pick out choice words..............
<<

justlisa

Post Fri May 13, 2011 12:48 pm

I truly dislike the fact that I feel obligated to post a rebuttle. I know it adds to the drama, but sometimes and not often I may add I can not sit back and not reply to something that angers me to my core. First off true fan? Please explain to me your definition of that? Is the fact that a have respect for all that JJ has accomplished make me not a "true fan"? Does it make me any less of fan that I also like Harvick? NO! That is pure ignorance. I WILL ALWAYS BE A SMOKE FAN THROUGH AND THROUGH! I can also have respect for the talent of other drivers and it makes me no less of a "true fan". I also want to elabarate on the other blog about Tonys gf. I never saw you apologize for that. I still STRONGLY feel that was disrespectful to all women in the sport who fight so hard to be recognized and all women in general who work primarily in a mans world. Like I said before how dare you? So before you try and rip Mj a new butt whole look in the mirror and I have lost any bit of respect I had for anything you post after the comments about Tonys gf! This article was posted in the correct forum and I am no JJ fan, but he has lead our sport for the last five years so for that he should be recognized.
<<

Nut

Post Fri May 13, 2011 1:20 pm

michaeljohn wrote:nut i dont want it both ways, when i take my digs at tony, im doin it to show the people who make fun of my drivers how stupid it sounds, i cant explain it anymore simpler than that, in fact im tired if people dont understand what i type, maybe go back to school to learn to read, but no one takes the time to read, they just pick out choice words..............

I know, MJ..but by doing that, you're stooping to the same level of ignorance and childishness you despise. If you keep inviting them in, they WILL come. You say you're tired of all the B.S. Then quit giving them a reason to keep it going. Otherwise, you are just the same as they are.
Good luck..later.
It Is What It Is...
<<

tonycrazy

Post Fri May 13, 2011 1:47 pm

I was gonna steer clear of this too but it just astounds me at the levels "some" will go to.....i got one word for u that feel the need to continually trash others....."FOE" u wont have to read their stuff ....
Those of u that r my friends know who i am referring to.....just saying!!!

tc

<<

michaeljohn

Post Fri May 13, 2011 2:22 pm

your right nut............... like forrest says "stupid is as stupid does"

sorry tc i dont have a foe list, only a moe list
Previous

Return to The Lobby