FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

People need to understand, its not a competion

<<

michaeljohn

Post Thu May 12, 2011 5:16 pm

People need to understand, its not a competion

the past few days i posted a thread about nascar drivers, and to have it, JJ was on the top of the list, but what some choose to ignore, is i posted that because nascar drivers are bein recognized as athletes, and i thank JAM for getting it, however it gets really old that i post something about JJ and everything has to turn into a stupid competition, either you like the article or you dont. its takin fun away from this site, we have countless other threads on other drivers, and im all for it so i can learn about them, but for whatever reason, mine has to turn into Tony is better than JJ thread, maybe he is, and maybe he isnt, it shouldnt matter what anyone thinks, just dig on the driver you like and leave it at that, you can disagree all you want with the article but leave it at that, why does it always revert back to the same old argument? its really is getting old, they are both great drivers and have excelled in their field, i can personally say, im not a big fan of tony, but i would never discredit him for what he has accomplished just to make the driver i like look better, so please disagree with me, i welcome it, this is how we as humans learn,
<<

NascarNanaOK

Post Thu May 12, 2011 7:52 pm

Re: People need to understand, its not a competion

MJ, I actually read the article before you posted it. Why? Not because I'm a JJ fan, but because I'm a Nascar fan and I like it when the rest of the world pays attention to our sport. It is neat to have our drivers compared to sports greats.

I, too, am tired of the negative comments about other drivers.
14 to win in '14

He has Risen!

Nascar Nana OK
<<

tlmerk

Post Thu May 12, 2011 8:18 pm

Okay, that means I can't talk about the 99 car. FINE! :-)
Where there's Smoke, there's fire!
<<

michaeljohn

Post Thu May 12, 2011 8:18 pm

I would be just as proud if it was tony, ryan, gordon edwards, even kyle, because like you said "they are paying attention to our sport." all you ever hear in main stream media, is " how hard is it to drive a car in a circle?" as fans we know its deeper that that, then you have someone like tony that can pretty much drive anything, i love watching eldora cuz tony will put on a good show, and all the top nascar drivers have something special to offer, you had 3 drivers that stood out over the last 10 years, gordon, stewart and JJ, and that says alot about the abilities of all 3 men to stay consistent, win races and championships.
<<

midwesternsmoke

Post Thu May 12, 2011 8:40 pm

michaeljohn wrote:the past few days i posted a thread about nascar drivers, and to have it, JJ was on the top of the list, but what some choose to ignore, is i posted that because nascar drivers are bein recognized as athletes, and i thank JAM for getting it, however it gets really old that i post something about JJ and everything has to turn into a stupid competition, either you like the article or you dont. its takin fun away from this site, we have countless other threads on other drivers, and im all for it so i can learn about them, but for whatever reason, mine has to turn into Tony is better than JJ thread, maybe he is, and maybe he isnt, it shouldnt matter what anyone thinks, just dig on the driver you like and leave it at that, you can disagree all you want with the article but leave it at that, why does it always revert back to the same old argument? its really is getting old, they are both great drivers and have excelled in their field, i can personally say, im not a big fan of tony, but i would never discredit him for what he has accomplished just to make the driver i like look better, so please disagree with me, i welcome it, this is how we as humans learn,

The ONLY reason I'll ever disagree with you is because you're you and I'm me. I too am tired of all the negative garbage around here and have grown quite bored with it. Pretty much the only reason I come around anymore is to get my daily points, make my weekly picks, and read an occasional post that may look interesting. That's also the reason I didn't take my sign to the race @Darlington, this place has gone down the tubes and ISN'T fun anymore, nobody seems to care about anything except dogging anyone they have a chance to, for whatever the reason. As far as I'm concerned, Tony could go ahead and pull the plug on the whole shebang and I wouldn't lose any sleep over it. I'd still be an SHR fan but, there are MANY other avenues to stay in touch with the people from here I care to. Some of you have my phone number and I'm available most of the time
if ya wanna shoot the breeze............L8tr
Unless you've experienced the Unconditional Love and Loyalty of a good dog, you have yet to live.
"GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS,ESPECIALLY THE SNIPERS"[/[color=#FF4000]
color]
<<

jamo14

Post Thu May 12, 2011 9:19 pm

I remember when chevy, and to a point, the same driver would win a lot of the races, when a race "team" consisted of 2car stables at most.
it was back when Bristol (and other short tracks) had only ~4 cars on the lead lap.
The competition is better nowadays and the cars are more even.

Granted, I miss some of the aspects (and tracks) of the good old days, and the "good old boy" feel of nascar.

It says a lot when a racecar driver wins any award where the list of possible winners are from a wide variety of sports.
Do something with your life and go get me a beer.

<<

tlmerk

Post Fri May 13, 2011 12:29 am

For heavens sakes you posted it the correct forum and covered your bases. You have every right to post an article about any driver, I think most of us have established that fact. Now if you had posted in the Tony or Ryan forums, I might have had to kick you butt as it could definitely be perceived differently!! LOL

But quite frankly JJ did win 5 championships and his CC notwithstanding, he has a rep out there for being a nice guy. Even Tony respects him. Just ignore the naysayers unless you kind of like all this disension. Sometimes it does keep things interesting IMO. :-)
Where there's Smoke, there's fire!
<<

justlisa

Post Fri May 13, 2011 12:31 am

Mj post away is what I say ! :) :) :) :) :) :)
<<

michaeljohn

Post Fri May 13, 2011 5:46 am

the thing i dislike the most is, how i have to sit here and make fun of tony and even ryan to prove how stupid it is, and many of you know that i dont mean any of it, just that i have to prove a point, i love a good debate, that has to do with the issues at hand, i know in the past i have not been a angel and i wanna put all that crap behind us so this site can go back to the way it was, people having a good time talking racing, we lost many of members because of the fighting, it would be awesome if they came back
<<

peanut1439

Post Fri May 13, 2011 9:27 am

MJ Wrote:
what has tony done lately?????? nothing, all he does is throw races away, JJ has driven less time in nascar and has better stats, end of story, o better stats then baldy harvick too

But MJ never disses on Tony..cough. cough
Last edited by peanut1439 on Fri May 13, 2011 10:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Those who intentionally live off another’s labor will always want more free stuff!
<<

wolfgang

Post Fri May 13, 2011 10:00 am

peanut1439 wrote:MJ Wrotw:
what has tony done lately?????? nothing, all he does is throw races away, JJ has driven less time in nascar and has better stats, end of story, o better stats then baldy harvick too

But MJ never disses on Tony..cough. cough

Come to the conclussion,MJ likes to draw attention to himself regardless and what he means and doesn't mean really doesn't make any differance because it's the same old story.Wants an opinion but doesn't like to hear anything negative about JJ or his continued posts and avatar on what appears to be the only driver he really likes.Frankly i find it rather repulsive and could give a good %hit about JJ at all at this point if all his fans are as obnoxious as MJ!
Junior Johnson/Cale Yarborough/Dale Earnhardt Snr./DougWolfgang
Ron Hornady/Kevin Harvick/Brad Keselowski/Sammy Swindell
Kyle Larson and Ryan Blaney!
<<

michaeljohn

Post Fri May 13, 2011 10:44 am

peanut, your past speaks for itself, you have no credability, calling tony's gf a whore, sounds like a jealous lover, but as usual you dont read why i write that stuff, all you do is #### and moan how you will never post again, but you cant help yourself, u need the spotlight, but at least i whipped you into shaped and MADE you post real articles hahahahahahaha

wolf, be my friend, it hurts me that your so full of hate, not really, i have to type idiot so you understand aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
<<

peanut1439

Post Fri May 13, 2011 10:47 am

All MJ does is Spin, Spin, Spin.. very sad individual. His lies catch up to him & he feels threatened , so he attacks. Truth Hurts, huh , bud !!!
Those who intentionally live off another’s labor will always want more free stuff!
<<

michaeljohn

Post Fri May 13, 2011 10:50 am

i so love it when people make my case for me, and there are two of the reasons people are leaving this site, not one time did i mention anyones name, (so guilt got to them) and have done nothing but praise tony had his career in this thread, and peanut has to take something i typed and take it out of context, but unlike him, i dont delete things i type, because he/she cant stand up for what they believe in.
<<

peanut1439

Post Fri May 13, 2011 11:03 am

There ya go... More Spin.. MJ, your just not worth my time calling you on every lie you spew. BTW, just because you say crap & then deny it doesn't make you very credible. And I suspect No ONE cares about your opinions of the Real Tony Fans on this site. Just keep it up, just because you tell lies all the time, over and over, doesn't make them true.
Have a nice life if you can.
Next

Return to The Lobby