FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Ahh, Amusing

<<

Smoke14TS

Post Thu May 12, 2011 4:06 pm

Ahh, Amusing

This is what I just was told on Twitter by a Philadelphia Phillies fan

dumb #### #### hick! Go bang your sister you in bread douche!

Made a remark to their beat writer after he trashed the city of Atlanta, this was the response from one of their mentally-defective, moral degenerate fans. Amusing.
"This one's for every one of those fans in the stands that pull for me every week and take all the bull**** from everybody else." - Tony Stewart, July 29, 2007

"My fans have more balls." - Tony Stewart on Jeff Gordon's fans.
<<

jamo14

Post Thu May 12, 2011 4:52 pm

Re: Ahh, Amusing

tell him "it's spelled i-n-b-r-e-d, and if you saw my sister you'd bang her too"
HAHAHAHAHA!
Do something with your life and go get me a beer.

<<

ndunn

Post Thu May 12, 2011 7:03 pm

Some people have no class. Isn't it great a person can act like an A$& when no one knows who they are? The Phillies must be proud.
The Military Thanks You For Standing Behind Them. If You Can't Do that You Can Always Stand In Front Of Them.....Think About It.....

Thank you to those who took a step forward to save the rest who stand still.
<<

herbie14

Post Thu May 12, 2011 7:28 pm

jamo14 wrote:tell him "it's spelled i-n-b-r-e-d, and if you saw my sister you'd bang her too"
HAHAHAHAHA!

You freakin' crack me up dude!
" I've got a cooler full of Schlitz and I'm not gonna stop drinkin till I get to the bottom." - Tony Stewart

Herbie
<<

justlisa

Post Fri May 13, 2011 12:22 am

What an #### some are so ignorant !
<<

michaeljohn

Post Fri May 13, 2011 12:25 am

i wish what you wrote was an isolated incident, but its not, i have such fondness for philadelphia, but for other reasons, and it is sad how rival fans get treated, one year i went to see the minnesota northstars v.s. the flyers, i was 17 all xcited about seein the northstars for the first time, well as i walked through the parking lot, glass bottles were thrown at me cuz i had a northstar jersey on, that is philly in a nut shell, very mean spirited people that hide behind sports teams to attack people, and it happens on a weekly basis
<<

justlisa

Post Fri May 13, 2011 12:27 am

Sorry M.J, some just ruin it for all of us dumb ####!
<<

HiddenHollow

Post Fri May 13, 2011 9:18 am

I always wondered how Philly got the nickname, "city of brotherly love" since these are the typical stories I hear about the place. ;) :)
"I'll wreck my mom to win a championship. I'll wreck your mom to win a championship." - Tony Stewart, November 17, 2011

"Fight For Four" - Annalee, March 27, 2012

#StandWithSmoke #14in14
<<

michaeljohn

Post Fri May 13, 2011 11:01 am

justlisa wrote:Sorry M.J, some just ruin it for all of us dumb ####!

i think it was shock more than anything, i didnt let that ruin my nite, its like on here with a certain 3 people that attack everyone for not agreeing with them.
<<

cslonewolf

Post Mon May 16, 2011 5:31 pm

Thats Philly sports fans for ya....... I'm ashamed to admit I am an Eagles fan (ok no I'm not but then I'm not the typical Philly sports fan) Met a couple one time who told me a story bout when they went to the Link to watch The birds take on their Giants. This girl was head to toe Giants gear. The Philly fans were spitting on her, and one even tried to trip her as she was walking down the stands to her seat. Poor girl almost tumbled all the way down. Oh and Eagles fans are the same people who pelted Santa Clause w/ snowballs for God's sake. What more proof do you need that they are a bunch of @$$holes?
"He makes me look thinner" Tony on why he picked Ryan to be his team mate. bet he's gonna enjoy his fair share of Krissie's cookies every weekend lol
SMOKE'N ROCKETS
GO #39 U.S ARMY CHEVROLET
GO RYAN
GO SMOKE,

Return to The Lobby