New to the site? Join the fun, say hi to the gang.
Post a reply

Hi

Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:39 pm

My name is Robert Jenkins, I am a native if the amazing racing capital of the world, "Indianapolis, IN." I am 32 and I have always been a fan of Smoke aka Tony Stewart and of the Rushville Rocket aka Ryan. Newman. I have also followed Danica Patrick Career since her start in IRL and her biggest winat the Twin Rings was definitely impressive. I am a motorsports fanatic. My passion lies with NASCAR, Formula 1, IRL, DTM, WRC, just to name a few. If you have any questions just ask and I will say I am sorry to see Smoke out for the rest of the season but I have faith in the drivers that will be taking over for the remainder of the season and also want to say how PROUD I am to see Ryan Newman Winn g the Brickyard 400. I remembers when Smoke won his first Brickyard and was hoping for Newman to be right behind him and I love the fact that two Indiana natives are team mates and would love to see something happen for them to remain team mates for next year and to try and dominate the tracks. Next we have to get Danica her first Brickyard win. Well that's all for now but I really hope that SHR has a great remainder of their season. :D
Post a reply