FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Harvick fan

<<

4-Bud

Post Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:26 pm

Harvick fan

Howdy all,
I know it's a little early for talk about Harvick in the #4. I cannot wait until Kevin is driving for SHR. For me, I have been a Harvick fan since 2001.
Now a little about myself.
Originally from Bakersfield,Ca I escaped and moved to Davis,Ca and then finally settling in West Sacramento. I'm married and a father of two boys
Over time it will become obvious on the drivers I could care less for, but for now I'l keep that to myself.
<<

onerockindoc

Post Thu Aug 15, 2013 9:57 am

Re: Harvick fan

Welcome. Welcome. Glad to have you.

I'm a Texas girl. I'm a big fan of everything team 14 but I'm not ashamed to say I can't get enough of f Kyle Busch and Brad.
Last edited by onerockindoc on Thu Aug 15, 2013 10:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgement
<<

HTower

Post Thu Aug 15, 2013 10:33 am

Welcome 4-Bud!

I'm one of the numerous midwestern based fans here, somehow, no matter where I go, I always seem to find another Chicagoan. :)

As you might imagine, we've been very preoccupied with Tony's injury for the last week and a half, but talking about the #4 would be a great diversion from the general misery that's been going on around here. What are you expectations for next year? How many wins, where do you expect to finish in the chase standings at the end of the year?
<<

4-Bud

Post Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:18 am

HTower wrote:Welcome 4-Bud!

I'm one of the numerous midwestern based fans here, somehow, no matter where I go, I always seem to find another Chicagoan. :)

As you might imagine, we've been very preoccupied with Tony's injury for the last week and a half, but talking about the #4 would be a great diversion from the general misery that's been going on around here. What are you expectations for next year? How many wins, where do you expect to finish in the chase standings at the end of the year?

I could see Harvick with 3 maybe 4 wins. This change will bring some excietment back in racing for Kevin. I see both Tony and Kevin making the chase and as long as he beats the 48 in the standings it's all go to me. A top 3 in the final standings would be cool.
<<

Annalee

Post Thu Aug 15, 2013 9:45 pm

Welcome, I have also lived in Sacramento, Vacaville and Vallejo.....Hopefully with the new website we will soon have a Harvick forum.
Image"Fight for Four".......................me
#Support Smoke

Return to Introduce Yourself