FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Smoke Fan

<<

pattysmithmier

Post Fri Aug 09, 2013 6:06 pm

Smoke Fan

I am a retired school teacher, who loves Nascar and especially Tony Stewart. Will always be a loyal Smoke fan no matter what.
<<

lorrielc

Post Mon Aug 12, 2013 1:59 pm

Re: Smoke Fan

I am also retired and a smoke fan. Take time to heal and come back full force
<<

HTower

Post Tue Aug 13, 2013 4:21 pm

Welcome both of you!
<<

TheSirenKnight

Post Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:18 pm

So it's a funny thing. As a kid in Michigan, I was always at the drag strip with the uncles. Then as a teen my mom and I moved to Daytona. I could hear the races from my house and HATED all the traffic (My HIgh School was a few miles down the road from the track) - for me it was a local thing I never got a chance to do. After the marine corps I worked (yup you guessed it) right down the street from the track and so, grew to hate it. I met my hubby (of +20 yrs now) at that job. We moved all over the place and it wasn't until a few years ago that I saw my first race at the Dover Mile. My hubby created a monster! He says its nothing like the old days when you could lean on the fence as they went around Daytona at 200+Mph, but I was sold none the less. I still haven't seen a race there but one of these days I hope to, since I still have family and friends there. The hubby and I have been loyal Tony Stewart fans (he longer than I) since the beginning. There are other drivers I like and some I dont, but Stewart is the only one I "follow". I've appreciated that he lives life on his own terms and enjoys what he does. (Of course I wish him a speedy recovery).
Tina K. - Md.
<<

Annalee

Post Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:49 am

Welcome all of you to the website.....you are in good company, I love racing and Tony too! Together we will get through the broken leg and other issues.... :)

"Fight for Four".......................me

I #Support Smoke

Return to Introduce Yourself