FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Tony Stewart's Generosity

<<

Paladin2

Post Sun Jul 28, 2013 5:26 pm

Tony Stewart's Generosity

Hello. My name is Dave and I am from Brunswick, Georgia. I would like to thank Tony Stewart for his kindness and generosity for the gift that he presented to a thirteen year old boy from our community, Christopher Carswell. Christopher has epilepsy and has established a foundation to help not only others suffering from this disorder, but he also provides for miltary and police canines and specially trained canines for people with epilepsy. I was introduced to Tony Stewart back in 2005 at Richmond and met him again in 2008 at Daytona. Tony has always been a champion in my eyes and his actions off the track hace now made him a champion in our hearts. Thank you Tony.
I am a member of the Blue Knights Ga XIV and we raise money throughout the year for various charities that we support, to includew to Children's Miracle Network as well as providing for the families of police officers that are seriously injured or killed in the line of duty. Our big charity motorcycle ride is in September this year, and any member of the Stewart-Haas Racing Organization is welcome to join us.
<<

onerockindoc

Post Sun Jul 28, 2013 5:50 pm

Re: Tony Stewart's Generosity

What a great story. Thanks for sharing it and welcome to our group. I hope you'll participate as much as you feel comfortable.
Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgement
<<

beaverpond

Post Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:30 pm

Re: Tony Stewart's Generosity

I love your story and hearing what Tony has done. I have done similar things for similar organizations that deal with Epilepsy as both me and my daughter battle this. It is not a lot of fun. While I have backed out of some of these organizations because of their liberal views on society and where some of the money has gone and how it has been spent especially the fat cat salaries they pay the execs when the money should be going to those who need it.
Image Image

The Nascar Sprint Cup Champion For 2014 Is...

Return to Introduce Yourself