FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Hi from Oakville, Ontario, CANADA!

<<

msmallpiece

Post Tue May 28, 2013 2:26 pm

Hi from Oakville, Ontario, CANADA!

Hi Stewart-Haas Racing team!

First, I have to say you three (Danica, Tony and Ryan) are outstanding highly skilled drivers. I watch every race during the season and those I can't, I record on the PVR to watch later. I'm following each of you on Twitter to stay on top of things and look forward to 29 joining such a successful team on the track. (If that happens)

About me, I have been a long time Tony Stewart supporter for many many years, was happy to see this team form in 2012 to bring a talented group of drivers together to support each other. I know Tony and Ryan can take it to the edge and back as I have seen it, I am now keenly watching Danica to see her challenge herself in NASCAR like she did in cart, I see her confidence growing with the car and tracks, it won't be long now before she starts taking the wins, watch out Tony she's coming after you!

Each race is very exciting in it's own way, I have never been to a race because I live in Canada but maybe one day I'll get a chance to see one in person and maybe get your autographs for my wall along side my 1:24 cast cars that I have for each of you, maybe Tony could sign my two twill #14 jackets that I have (Mobil-1 and Office Deport).

Anyway, please drive safe, be safe, and the best way to get back at your opponents is beat them in the race, take the checker flag! If you are ever in Canada near Oakville, drop by for a BBQ and some beers! eh!

Best Regards,
Marvin
<<<<<<msmallpiece>>>>>>
<<

jdpirate

Post Wed May 29, 2013 10:48 pm

Re: Hi from Oakville, Ontario, CANADA!

Welcome aboard!
I'm Living my life the way I want to..... Tony Stewart
Never Quit..... Marcus Luttrell Lone Survivor
<<

msmallpiece

Post Mon Jun 03, 2013 9:33 pm

Re: Hi from Oakville, Ontario, CANADA!

jdpirate wrote:Welcome aboard!

Thanks, I'm adjusting to the site, trying to take it all in, in context that is.
<<<<<<msmallpiece>>>>>>

Return to Introduce Yourself