New to the site? Join the fun, say hi to the gang.
Post a reply

hi all!

Tue Mar 12, 2013 5:22 am

hello everyone, just wanted to post a quick introduction. technically I'm new here although I have been part of the site since the inception of SHR. I guess my old login was deleted after quite some time away from the site but I have been reading some of the forums here and there.

Long time Tony fan, I worked at Home Depot in his rookie year and he was pushed really hard by the company. I've also been a Ryan Newman fan for years, since way back in his Alltel days. I've been a fan of racing since....well...forever I guess. My dad was a racecar driver when I was younger and I grew up around it and have always loved it. I worked for a racecar driving experience for the last 6 years.

I grew up loving Harry Gant, Michael Waltrip, Dale Earnhardt, Geoff Bodine, Ron Bouchard, as well as some local racers - Ted Christopher, Mike Stefanik, Jamie Tomaino.

Thanks for having me and I look forward to reading and posting!! :)

Re: hi all!

Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:17 pm

Welcome back to the site. Sounds like you know a lot about racing and Tony! I'll look forward to reading your posts! :D

Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:32 pm

thanks for the welcome!! I look forward to offering my two cents here and there :)

I forgot to mention that I drive a 2005 Chevy Monte Carlo - the Tony Stewart edition!! Obviously is has orange accents and #20's all around but I LOVE this car. I used to be part of a monte carlo forum and I made a cool sig file with a pic of my car - I'm going to have to find it!! :) it's this image but has some text...

Wed Mar 13, 2013 11:08 pm

just testing the new signature file - I hope the photo is not too big! Someone please let me know if it is and I can resize it. Thanks!!

Fri Mar 15, 2013 6:23 pm

Looks good to me....... :)

Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:17 pm

thanks Annalee!! :)
Post a reply