FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Hello from AZ-Met Tony, got some great Pics

<<

deana salter

Post Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:00 pm

Hello from AZ-Met Tony, got some great Pics

I had the opportunity to "kinda" meet Tony this weekend here in Yuma, AZ. He came down for Lucas Oil Sprint race here in Yuma. I spent a ton of time down in the pits with him and his crew, very nice people. It was super exciting., I've been following Tony for 14yrs, Got some great pictures...and lots of stuff I've collected over the years signed. I'm new to this blog so I'll learn to navigate. :)
<<

Annalee

Post Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:08 pm

Re: Hello from AZ-Met Tony, got some great Pics

Please post your Picts, we would love to see them. You can post in them in the Tony forum.

"Fight for Four".......................me
I # Support Smoke
<<

tlmerk

Post Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:52 am

Re: Hello from AZ-Met Tony, got some great Pics

deana salter wrote:I had the opportunity to "kinda" meet Tony this weekend here in Yuma, AZ. He came down for Lucas Oil Sprint race here in Yuma. I spent a ton of time down in the pits with him and his crew, very nice people. It was super exciting., I've been following Tony for 14yrs, Got some great pictures...and lots of stuff I've collected over the years signed. I'm new to this blog so I'll learn to navigate. :)

Welcome to the site Deana. Congrats on getting to spend some time with the #14 team in Yuma. That will be something I'm sure you'll never forget and it sounds like it couldn't have happened to a bigger fan! :D
Where there's Smoke, there's fire!

Return to Introduce Yourself