FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

introduce myself.

<<

JanetJackson

Post Wed Feb 13, 2013 9:28 pm

introduce myself.

Hello from the State of Kentucky, My name is Janet Jackson...Goooo Casey Cane :D
<<

Daiceman0167

Post Wed Feb 13, 2013 9:33 pm

Re: introduce myself.

Hello everyone my name is Dave Acheson. I'm from Ontario Canada. About 2 hours away from Toronto. I am a huge smoke fan and had the fortune of going to the Indy race this past July. It was my first race ever and was a fantastic experience. Don't be shy say hi!
<<

ToadyStewart

Post Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:16 pm

Hi everyone! I am a newbie to the Stewart Haas Racing VIP Garage. I am joining you from Anagance, New Brunswick. I consider myself to be a huge Smoke fan and would love to interact with others to discuss the latest racing news. Just how big a fan am I? I have a large "Smoke" tatoo on my lower back and I currently drive a red Chevy Sonic with black and white detailing, displaying the #14 and Smoke logo. (May have to do add some yellow now!) Smoke is not the most popular driver in my locale and I take alot of ribbing about my choice, but I stand proud to be a Stewart fan!! Hope to meet lots of other Tony fans on here and share stories and info on the best driver in Nascar!!! Cheers :D
<<

mdevore

Post Wed Feb 13, 2013 11:03 pm

Hi! My name is Marsha and I live in Illinois. I am a big Smoke fan but Ryan is great also!
<<

tlmerk

Post Thu Feb 14, 2013 4:33 pm

Wow! Awesome to have such great Smoke fans joining the site this year. Hope you guys enjoy and stay a while! We're all SHR fans here.

And a Smoke tattoo huh? cOoOol!
Where there's Smoke, there's fire!
<<

tlmerk

Post Thu Feb 14, 2013 4:34 pm

mdevore wrote:Hi! My name is Marsha and I live in Illinois. I am a big Smoke fan but Ryan is great also!

Completely agree Marsha. They both are great drivers! Welcome to the site.
<<

tlmerk

Post Thu Feb 14, 2013 4:35 pm

Daiceman0167 wrote:Hello everyone my name is Dave Acheson. I'm from Ontario Canada. About 2 hours away from Toronto. I am a huge smoke fan and had the fortune of going to the Indy race this past July. It was my first race ever and was a fantastic experience. Don't be shy say hi!

Hi Dave! Welcome to the site. There are a lot of great Smoke fans here and I'm sure you'll make some racing buddies.

Return to Introduce Yourself