FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Hello from Michigan

<<

MyLadyWhiteWolf

Post Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:29 am

Hello from Michigan

Hello everyone! I thought I would give this a try. For some reason I think I'm choosing to start following Tony this year. I will be honest and say I've been a fan of Jeff Burton forever, and I won't leave him but I think I would like a second driver to cheer for. Tony has been exciting to watch and he's from the Northeast so it works for me! I've been fan of NASCAR for over 15-years. I'm heading to my first Darlington race in May '12 and I just purchased tickets to Eldora Speedway for the Prelude to the Dream race in June '12. I've watched the Eldora race before on Pay-Per-View but I decided to take my father as a Father's Day present, but I think it's just as much for me as it is for him! I've been to a few different tracks, MIS, Bristol, Daytona, Homestead (in fact I was at the inaugural race in 1999 which Tony won), and Charlotte. So, I look forward to learning more about Tony and about all the fans who use this forum. Should be fun!

~Sondra
“I hate to say I'm growing up because it scares me to think I might be but maybe I'm starting to realize there are more things to life than driving a race car.” ~Tony Stewart
<<

tonycrazy

Post Fri Mar 30, 2012 2:24 pm

Re: Hello from Michigan

Hi Sondra and welcome.......There is a small group of us from this site gonna be at Eldora as well...Come by and see us...we'll be tailgating all day ....look for Tony's souvy trailer from the parking lot and u'll find us....we will have a banner posted there proudly....If u cant make the tailgate find us in our section....I ..Rows 6,7,8...seats 1 - 4 on each row....Look forward to meetin u if u can...

tc

<<

MyLadyWhiteWolf

Post Sat Mar 31, 2012 6:46 pm

Re: Hello from Michigan

That sounds wonderful! I'll certainly look all of you up. We have seats in section H but they are fairly low. 8-) We're driving down from MI that morning which will take us about 4-hours. I'll make sure and introduce myself once I arrive. Thanks again for the information.
“I hate to say I'm growing up because it scares me to think I might be but maybe I'm starting to realize there are more things to life than driving a race car.” ~Tony Stewart

Return to Introduce Yourself