FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

just signed up

<<

tlwolf20

Post Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:56 pm

just signed up

I have been a fan of Tony's since his rookie season. I miss seeing him on the track, but I know next season will rock!!!!!!
<<

jdpirate

Post Sat Sep 14, 2013 6:29 am

Re: just signed up

Welcome aboard!
A lot of us are waiting for 2014 :(
I'm living my life the way I want to.... Tony Stewart
<<

kellerjk34

Post Sun Sep 15, 2013 10:43 am

Welcome tlwolf20.
<<

mazza

Post Sun Sep 15, 2013 4:44 pm

I am a big fan of Smoke, but my main racer has been the "better Busch" --- Kurt! I am new to computers, but got this Android phone and am now trying the internet!! So I have signed up for next year!! THANK YOU, MR. HAAS for bringing Kurt in. He is one of the best! I think Tony is also! I have been rooting for Danica since she came from Indy.So, you can imagine my excitement for next year! I have even thought up a team logo that is fun! " The Cobs " C= closer O= outlaw B= beauty or babe S=smoke!!! Think of all the help these 3 guys can give to Danica to help her be a bit more aggressive!! I say GO COBS in 2014!!!! I can't wait till 2-2014!!! Mazza
<<

mazza

Post Sun Sep 15, 2013 4:52 pm

Thanks for the welcome! I am now going back to the race! Kurt had another LEAD foot in pit lane !! I am just proud of him for making the chase after all the"crap" he has been through!! Oh well, race paused due to rain!! But, I am proud to be a fan of the "soon-to-be" BEST TEAM IN NASCAR!!!!! MazzaMazza
<<

onerockindoc

Post Sun Sep 15, 2013 5:01 pm

Welcome, welcome

I hope you know we have a chat room here so on race days you can interact with other members...
Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgement
<<

mazza

Post Sun Sep 15, 2013 5:29 pm

Chat room sounds fun, but I have never been on a computer before this Android phone!! I have my hands full just "getting around" this!!! I had a problem just getting back to this screen just to read the response to my joining!!! I got this "infernal " thing so I could email my daughters!! Obviously, I am of a prior generation when things were simpler!!
<<

Annalee

Post Mon Sep 16, 2013 12:14 pm

mazza wrote:Chat room sounds fun, but I have never been on a computer before this Android phone!! I have my hands full just "getting around" this!!! I had a problem just getting back to this screen just to read the response to my joining!!! I got this "infernal " thing so I could email my daughters!! Obviously, I am of a prior generation when things were simpler!!

Don't worry there are a lot of first time Android users here....welcome to the website. Love COBS! Great idea!
Image"Fight for Four".......................me

"Take this as your warning: I gave you guys 14 weeks without me. I'll be back and ready at Daytona to kick your #### again," Smoke
<<

mazza

Post Mon Sep 16, 2013 3:41 pm

Why did that other person copy what I said?? Like I said before, I don't get this new stuff!! Anyway, thanks for the welcome. I would love to push cobs. They could maybe come up with an embroidered cob to sew on the uniform which had their "letter" on it.. I.E. Kurt's would be an " O " for Outlaw!! Mazza
<<

mazza

Post Mon Sep 16, 2013 3:53 pm

P.S. from Mazza - We fans could be " Cobbers "!!!! Ha! Ha!

Return to Introduce Yourself