FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

just signed up

<<

tlwolf20

Post Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:56 pm

just signed up

I have been a fan of Tony's since his rookie season. I miss seeing him on the track, but I know next season will rock!!!!!!
<<

jdpirate

Post Sat Sep 14, 2013 6:29 am

Re: just signed up

Welcome aboard!
A lot of us are waiting for 2014 :(
I'm Living my life the way I want to..... Tony Stewart
Never Quit..... Marcus Luttrell Lone Survivor
<<

kellerjk34

Post Sun Sep 15, 2013 10:43 am

Welcome tlwolf20.
<<

mazza

Post Sun Sep 15, 2013 4:44 pm

I am a big fan of Smoke, but my main racer has been the "better Busch" --- Kurt! I am new to computers, but got this Android phone and am now trying the internet!! So I have signed up for next year!! THANK YOU, MR. HAAS for bringing Kurt in. He is one of the best! I think Tony is also! I have been rooting for Danica since she came from Indy.So, you can imagine my excitement for next year! I have even thought up a team logo that is fun! " The Cobs " C= closer O= outlaw B= beauty or babe S=smoke!!! Think of all the help these 3 guys can give to Danica to help her be a bit more aggressive!! I say GO COBS in 2014!!!! I can't wait till 2-2014!!! Mazza
<<

mazza

Post Sun Sep 15, 2013 4:52 pm

Thanks for the welcome! I am now going back to the race! Kurt had another LEAD foot in pit lane !! I am just proud of him for making the chase after all the"crap" he has been through!! Oh well, race paused due to rain!! But, I am proud to be a fan of the "soon-to-be" BEST TEAM IN NASCAR!!!!! MazzaMazza
<<

onerockindoc

Post Sun Sep 15, 2013 5:01 pm

Welcome, welcome

I hope you know we have a chat room here so on race days you can interact with other members...
You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Bob Marley
<<

mazza

Post Sun Sep 15, 2013 5:29 pm

Chat room sounds fun, but I have never been on a computer before this Android phone!! I have my hands full just "getting around" this!!! I had a problem just getting back to this screen just to read the response to my joining!!! I got this "infernal " thing so I could email my daughters!! Obviously, I am of a prior generation when things were simpler!!
<<

Annalee

Post Mon Sep 16, 2013 12:14 pm

mazza wrote:Chat room sounds fun, but I have never been on a computer before this Android phone!! I have my hands full just "getting around" this!!! I had a problem just getting back to this screen just to read the response to my joining!!! I got this "infernal " thing so I could email my daughters!! Obviously, I am of a prior generation when things were simpler!!

Don't worry there are a lot of first time Android users here....welcome to the website. Love COBS! Great idea!

"Fight for Four".......................me
I # Support Smoke
<<

mazza

Post Mon Sep 16, 2013 3:41 pm

Why did that other person copy what I said?? Like I said before, I don't get this new stuff!! Anyway, thanks for the welcome. I would love to push cobs. They could maybe come up with an embroidered cob to sew on the uniform which had their "letter" on it.. I.E. Kurt's would be an " O " for Outlaw!! Mazza
<<

mazza

Post Mon Sep 16, 2013 3:53 pm

P.S. from Mazza - We fans could be " Cobbers "!!!! Ha! Ha!

Return to Introduce Yourself