Races, tracks, drivers and all the drama that comes along with it
Post a reply

the big rumor...........

Mon May 23, 2011 4:23 pm

i guess since saturday nite the big rumor is carl edwards smashed his car up so they couldnt fully inspect it, i think that is far from the truth, i believe this could be his year to win races and a championship, ever since that new ford engine last summer the rousch guys have been all over it.

Re: the big rumor...........

Mon May 23, 2011 5:39 pm

I hadn't heard that rumor... good grief! Ridiculous! He couldn't have pulled that off on purpose no matter how hard he tried. :roll:

Mon May 23, 2011 6:29 pm

Anyone who knows anything about me knows there is one driver in NASCAR I can't stand so I sincerely hope this isn't his year (though I agree it sure looks that way) but I would highly doubt anyone, even the 99, would purposefully wreck his car for this reason. Could he do it? Sure, I think so. But I doubt he did. I'm going to have to go read up on that rumor. Hadn't heard anything about that yet.

Mon May 23, 2011 7:35 pm

I think MJ is right, I hope not but I think it may be the year of the flipper. One word comes to mind....ICK

Mon May 23, 2011 8:34 pm

Big picture is the Coke 600 and as much as i don't care for Carl,i don't think he'd ruin a perfectly good race car for that purpose.Carl being stupid,well it pretty much appears that way. :lol:

Tue May 24, 2011 1:46 pm

Funny... The guys in the booth Saturday night mentioned that now NASCAR wouldn't be able to check the engine. The Flipper theme song they played Sat night was hilarious. Not a fan of flipper either but the Fords are very strong this year. I'd rather it be Matt's year than flipper or sniffle... He's just an all-around nice guy.

Tue May 24, 2011 6:26 pm

Elliot Sadler on Nascar Now or Race Hub said that it isn't true. Silly Rumor. If you watch it, Carl would have to be a genious to hit that grass at the exact spot and we know he's not that smart...lol Sorry to say, but those Fords are FAST..grrrr
Post a reply