Races, tracks, drivers and all the drama that comes along with it
Post a reply

Kimi Raikkonen's truck for Charlotte race

Tue May 17, 2011 9:58 pm

Pretty sharp lookin' if ya ask me....what do y'all think??

Re: Kimi Raikkonen's truck for Charlotte race

Wed May 18, 2011 2:02 am

midwesternsmoke wrote:Pretty sharp lookin' if ya ask me....what do y'all think??

I am curious how he does. I am not much of a fan of F-1, but I kinda hope he does well.

Wed May 18, 2011 12:46 pm

that is pretty cool

Fri May 20, 2011 11:12 pm

Hmmmmmmmm.....top 15 in his first ever truck race, not too shabby especially at Charlotte.

Sat May 21, 2011 1:00 pm

Truck looked good and Kimi did well for his first time out. But what is Perky Jerky? My daughter thought it might be like Wacky Tabacky. LOL

Sat May 21, 2011 1:28 pm

I saw him make some pretty ballsy moves and saves last night. Maybe Danica should watch him & take notes.
He did awesome for his first race.

Sat May 21, 2011 7:24 pm

NascarNanaOK wrote:Truck looked good and Kimi did well for his first time out. But what is Perky Jerky? My daughter thought it might be like Wacky Tabacky. LOL

Hey, Nana...Perky Jerky is a new beef jerky that is marinated in a 7 ingredient blend that includes Guarana. It is VERY good too. That comes from a person that doesn't really care for jerky. I had a good bit of it at Darlington and I'm starting to re-think my jerky opinion. So, go grab yourself a pouch and give it a try. I think you'll like it.

Sat May 21, 2011 7:31 pm

midwesternsmoke wrote:
NascarNanaOK wrote:Truck looked good and Kimi did well for his first time out. But what is Perky Jerky? My daughter thought it might be like Wacky Tabacky. LOL

Hey, Nana...Perky Jerky is a new beef jerky that is marinated in a 7 ingredient blend that includes Guarana. It is VERY good too. That comes from a person that doesn't really care for jerky. I had a good bit of it at Darlington and I'm starting to re-think my jerky opinion. So, go grab yourself a pouch and give it a try. I think you'll like it.

Okey Dokey, I'll look for it. Thx
Post a reply