Races, tracks, drivers and all the drama that comes along with it
Post a reply

Re: Kyle is just as much of a sissy.............

Mon May 09, 2011 9:52 am

Note: I am not sticking up for Kyle BUT............................

Nascar Officials checked Kyles car and REVERSE was not working (Broken)
Just sayin...

Re: Kyle is just as much of a sissy.............

Mon May 09, 2011 10:27 am

This is why I can never like Kyle Busch. All Harvick did was race him hard and he turns him. Then instead of facing him like a man he punts Kevin's driverless car into pit wall when people are walking around. For that alone he should be suspended a race. I am glad Harvick threw a punch at him. Kyle talks a big game but he he hasn't gotten into many fights.

As for JPM he is a great river but I saw that coming with Johnson. I don't like Johnson so I was happy he had a bad night but JPM is just a fool too. He and Kyle drive like clowns.

Re: Kyle is just as much of a sissy.............

Mon May 09, 2011 10:34 am

Bowyer started the whole thing so,we need to dog him too.

Re: Kyle is just as much of a sissy.............

Mon May 09, 2011 11:35 am

Smokeshow14 wrote:This is why I can never like Kyle Busch. All Harvick did was race him hard and he turns him. Then instead of facing him like a man he punts Kevin's driverless car into pit wall when people are walking around. For that alone he should be suspended a race. I am glad Harvick threw a punch at him. Kyle talks a big game but he he hasn't gotten into many fights.

As for JPM he is a great river but I saw that coming with Johnson. I don't like Johnson so I was happy he had a bad night but JPM is just a fool too. He and Kyle drive like clowns.


wasnt that bad of a nite, kept him 2nd in points, where is tony? how is his pits stops working out for him him this yr?

no reason to pick on clint, he didnt hit the gas speeding down pit road like a lil baby lookin for mama gibbs

Re: Kyle is just as much of a sissy.............

Mon May 09, 2011 11:50 am

michaeljohn wrote:
Smokeshow14 wrote:This is why I can never like Kyle Busch. All Harvick did was race him hard and he turns him. Then instead of facing him like a man he punts Kevin's driverless car into pit wall when people are walking around. For that alone he should be suspended a race. I am glad Harvick threw a punch at him. Kyle talks a big game but he he hasn't gotten into many fights.

As for JPM he is a great river but I saw that coming with Johnson. I don't like Johnson so I was happy he had a bad night but JPM is just a fool too. He and Kyle drive like clowns.


wasnt that bad of a nite, kept him 2nd in points, where is tony? how is his pits stops working out for him him this yr?

no reason to pick on clint, he didnt hit the gas speeding down pit road like a lil baby lookin for mama gibbs


no he didn't but the guy with the boy band hair do,got into Harvick who in turn got into "Kryle", just go watch the replay. I could see it from my seat, yeah, my seat looked straight down the front stretch,saw the whole thing. When ya can't hold the inside line,ya don't need to be there. :P :P

Re: Kyle is just as much of a sissy.............

Mon May 09, 2011 6:32 pm

michaeljohn wrote:
Smokeshow14 wrote:This is why I can never like Kyle Busch. All Harvick did was race him hard and he turns him. Then instead of facing him like a man he punts Kevin's driverless car into pit wall when people are walking around. For that alone he should be suspended a race. I am glad Harvick threw a punch at him. Kyle talks a big game but he he hasn't gotten into many fights.

As for JPM he is a great river but I saw that coming with Johnson. I don't like Johnson so I was happy he had a bad night but JPM is just a fool too. He and Kyle drive like clowns.


wasnt that bad of a nite, kept him 2nd in points, where is tony? how is his pits stops working out for him him this yr?

no reason to pick on clint, he didnt hit the gas speeding down pit road like a lil baby lookin for mama gibbs


Tony is 7th in points but should be leading. Think about it he has out performed five time all season. He had a shot at Daytona if Mark Martin could push, If not for a caution at Phoenix he had that race won or if they had taken tires, if not for a pit crew f up he had Vegas won, Had a great car at Auto Club team made wrong adjustments, had a winning stratergy at Texas but pit road penalties and running out of gas cost him, and he got caught pitting under green when a caution came out with a car capable of winning at Darlington.

Johnson only has had a shot at Winning at Phoenix and Bristol. He got lucky that Jr was being a good teammate at Talladega. He is average this season.

As for Clint who makes it three wide at Darlington?
Last edited by Smokeshow14 on Mon May 09, 2011 9:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Re: Kyle is just as much of a sissy.............

Mon May 09, 2011 6:32 pm

midwesternsmoke wrote:Bowyer started the whole thing so,we need to dog him too.

Truth you don't go three wide at Darlington.

Re: Kyle is just as much of a sissy.............

Mon May 09, 2011 10:08 pm

midwesternsmoke wrote:Bowyer started the whole thing so,we need to dog him too.

LMAO! What was he thinking three wide?

Re: Kyle is just as much of a sissy.............

Mon May 09, 2011 11:54 pm

Image
Post a reply