Races, tracks, drivers and all the drama that comes along with it
Post a reply

Re: Weekly Picks & The 1 Point Club

Sat Nov 24, 2012 12:07 am

Annalee wrote:I am so sorry, Smoke14rulez, you are in it to win it too! I didn't mean to forget you......my mistake. Good luck to you too! ;) Who ever wins the spoiler, H Tower wants to borrow it as a special surprise for his wife... :lol: :lol:


...that's o.k. ;) I'm not particularly interested in the decklid anywayz...in fact, I'd refuse it even if I won. I collect diecast, not sheet metal, and I have so many diecast I hardly have room for those. So, it should go to someone who wants it. I only play the picks gave, well...because it's there. :lol:

So, good luck to those who "want" to win! ;) :D

Re: Weekly Picks & The 1 Point Club

Sat Nov 24, 2012 11:08 pm

Annalee wrote:I am so sorry, Smoke14rulez, you are in it to win it too! I didn't mean to forget you......my mistake. Good luck to you too! ;) Who ever wins the spoiler, H Tower wants to borrow it as a special surprise for his wife... :lol: :lol:


Better not, I can't promise the condition it will come back in. (Can it be worse? Afterall it was thrown clear as wreckage already!) :lol:

Re: Weekly Picks & The 1 Point Club

Sun Nov 25, 2012 12:11 pm

jsw14 wrote:OK Gang,here we go into another loooong off season of racing. :roll: I just receved the New Nascar Withdrawals Pill's from the Infield-Care-Center at Daytona! 8-) I ordered the new Extra-Strength Pills this year. I think we will need um. Also the care center said, that Penske Racing cancelled their order of pills cause they will be on a "HIGH" untell the Daytona 500 next year 2013!!!!! Imagine that!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: "Congrat's again to BAD-BRAD & Penske Racing" :mrgreen:
Image

PILLS... I NEED PILLS!!!

OK, RaceDay should be on SPEED right now, but it isn't. I'm getting the shakes, tremors & cold sweats... must be withdrawls. :shock: :( :shock: :(

Re: Weekly Picks & The 1 Point Club

Sun Nov 25, 2012 12:33 pm

No worse...its the flu

prepare for the vomiting and diarrhea next...I have been dealing with this since Friday.

Re: Weekly Picks & The 1 Point Club

Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:24 pm

beaverpond wrote:No worse...its the flu

prepare for the vomiting and diarrhea next...I have been dealing with this since Friday.

Isn't this kinda early in the cold & flu season to be dealing with a bug already? Hope you get better soon, Beav!! :D Or was that your excuse for NOT having to go out shopping on Black Friday? ;) :lol:

p.s. - You don't have to share your "bug" with the rest of us. :mrgreen: ;)

Re: Weekly Picks & The 1 Point Club

Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:37 pm

It started hitting our region of the country in the middle of October.

Re: Weekly Picks & The 1 Point Club

Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:13 pm

SHR Withdrawal's Pill Disclaimer> These Pills will NOT stop the shakes, tremors, cold sweats, nor the HOT Sweats!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: Nor will they control the flu, vomiting or diarrhea. :roll: :roll: :roll: Sheeeeesh, It's ONLY the First Week Guy's :shock: :roll: :roll:
Image

Hint>>> Take Pills with Alcohol Image :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Re: Weekly Picks & The 1 Point Club

Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:01 pm

...unless you are on meds for other medical problems or if alcohol will complicate current medical problems like people who have seizures, but are not taking meds for it and are told to stay away from alcohol.

Re: Weekly Picks & The 1 Point Club

Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:51 pm

OK, OK Beave, Got Milk???? :lol:

Re: Weekly Picks & The 1 Point Club

Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:09 am

If u have the shakes, tremors, or cold sweats, U need to take the "Chill Pill" H. It will even cure the HOT sweats :lol: :lol: :lol: ;)
Image
Isn't it Fun taken Meds in the off season!!!!!!! :mrgreen:

Re: Weekly Picks & The 1 Point Club

Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:43 pm

jsw I know now your not a middle aged woman because of the Hot Sweats reference. We call that Hot flashes. :D Just trying to rattle you :D since nothing of interest is going on.

Re: Weekly Picks & The 1 Point Club

Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:00 pm

jsw14 wrote:SHR Withdrawal's Pill Disclaimer> These Pills will NOT stop the shakes, tremors, cold sweats, nor the HOT Sweats!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: Nor will they control the flu, vomiting or diarrhea. :roll: :roll: :roll: Sheeeeesh, It's ONLY the First Week Guy's :shock: :roll: :roll:
Image

Hint>>> Take Pills with Alcohol Image :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thanks, j... I needed those. Keep 'em coming. 8-)

Re: Weekly Picks & The 1 Point Club

Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:56 pm

No winner, yet?!?........... :roll: :roll:

Re: Weekly Picks & The 1 Point Club

Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:41 pm

Annalee wrote:No winner, yet?!?........... :roll: :roll:

Sure... we're ALL winners, Annalee :!: :mrgreen:

Re: Weekly Picks & The 1 Point Club

Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:12 pm

ndunn wrote:jsw I know now your not a middle aged woman because of the Hot Sweats reference. We call that Hot flashes. :D Just trying to rattle you :D since nothing of interest is going on.

:lol: :lol: :lol: ndunn :) The difference is> HOT Sweats for men last a looooog time 8-) Woman on the other hand, have HOT Flashes & they r gone in a Flash
Image :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ;)
Post a reply