Races, tracks, drivers and all the drama that comes along with it
Post a reply

Re: Weekly Picks & The 1 Point Club

Tue Nov 13, 2012 7:29 pm

awsum14 wrote:
jsw14 wrote:I'm not lookin foreword to get my points this week :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

That's OK J, I'll keep your spot warm till next week. I jumped from 47th to 19th. So I guess I;m back in it... :D :) :mrgreen:

Good for U "A"... Hope U pick-em well next week too 8-) 8-) :)

Tue Nov 13, 2012 7:30 pm

I like my theory better. :P

Tue Nov 13, 2012 7:41 pm

Theory, Hmmmm, Sounds like "Right brain Left brain" to me :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:26 pm

First have to prove he has one :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:28 pm

Hey :!: :!: :!:

Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:36 pm

I just have to say this

HH and Beaver, Its pretty funny that your wives are smarter then you to are.They started late in there picks and they do better then you too .WAY TO GO LADIES!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :)

Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:53 pm

duffygoofy wrote:I just have to say this HH and Beaver, Its pretty funny that your wives are smarter then you to are.They started late in there picks and they do better then you too .WAY TO GO LADIES!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :)

Yup and where do you count yourself. At least I got my grammar and spelling correct.

If they didn't reset everybody at 5000 points before the chase, where would our wives be right now? I now mine would not be where she is at.

Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:30 am

duffygoofy wrote:I just have to say this

HH and Beaver, Its pretty funny that your wives are smarter then you to are.They started late in there picks and they do better then you too .WAY TO GO LADIES!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :)

And ever since I told Mrs HH the points standings last night (she is in 11th & I am in 16th) she has reminded me constantly of that very fact, Duffy! :| :? :roll: ;) :lol:

Wed Nov 14, 2012 12:52 pm

beaverpond wrote:
duffygoofy wrote:I just have to say this HH and Beaver, Its pretty funny that your wives are smarter then you to are.They started late in there picks and they do better then you too .WAY TO GO LADIES!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :)

Yup and where do you count yourself. At least I got my grammar and spelling correct.

If they didn't reset everybody at 5000 points before the chase, where would our wives be right now? I now mine would not be where she is at.

Dont be mad at me i was just saying that your wives are picking better then you are. :mrgreen:
And the spelling : You care that much :shock:

Wed Nov 14, 2012 12:56 pm

HiddenHollow wrote:
duffygoofy wrote:I just have to say this

And ever since I told Mrs HH the points standings last night (she is in 11th & I am in 16th) she has reminded me constantly of that very fact, Duffy! :| :? :roll: ;) :lol:

Why do you think i told my husband he cant join the club? Cos he would of did the same thing to me.

Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:52 pm

duffygoofy wrote:Why do you think i told my husband he cant join the club? Cos he would of did the same thing to me.

Ah-HA :!: Now, that's just not right. :roll: ;) :lol:

Wed Nov 14, 2012 3:08 pm

I agree, there is just something wrong with that there...hhmm :shock:

Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:32 pm

beaverpond wrote:I agree, there is just something wrong with that there...hhmm :shock:

That's female logic for ya. ;) :lol:

Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:11 pm

female logic...didn't know there was such a thing :mrgreen: :lol: :mrgreen: :lol: :mrgreen: :lol: :mrgreen:

Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:50 am

Watch it buddy...or you will be sleeping outside and there will be no motorhome or car or truck :twisted:
Post a reply