Races, tracks, drivers and all the drama that comes along with it
Post a reply

Re: Weekly Picks & The 1 Point Club

Fri Nov 02, 2012 11:10 pm

I toss in the towel, I won't make the top 25. I did still make picks, but :roll:

Sat Nov 03, 2012 6:04 pm

OK gang, got my picks wrote down.....Ooo wait a min, :roll: I have to go & enter them..... BRB :lol:

Sat Nov 03, 2012 6:16 pm

I'm done with my picks. H, I tryed to use my crystal-ball to see what Mrs HH had picked, cause she has been pickin-em good lately :) ;) But all I get is a Blurrrrrrrrrrrr :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: ;)

Sat Nov 03, 2012 7:08 pm

Actually, she hasn't made her picks yet. ;) :lol: Probably why your crystal ball didn't show anything. :mrgreen:

Sat Nov 03, 2012 7:38 pm

OK, made my picks... try your crystal ball again, j. :mrgreen:

Sat Nov 03, 2012 8:25 pm

Mrs HH wrote:OK, made my picks... try your crystal ball again, j. :mrgreen:

OK Mrs HH, "I can see clearly now" Hmmm, Who sang that song????? :roll: :roll: ;)
I just hope I stay in the top 25 at the end of the season :) It only took me 4 years to get to the top #1, :roll: but at least I can say I've been there done that 8-) :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Nov 03, 2012 9:08 pm

Johnny Nash

Sat Nov 03, 2012 9:24 pm

Thx H, Yup Oldie-But-Goody :) :)

Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:03 pm

What did we do before Google? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh yeah, we relied on our brains & memory.

Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:24 pm

Watched part of the truck race Fri night, and watched the nationwide race tonight. You guys that work so hard making your picks, I have an observation for you. TMS sure seems to have a mind of its own this year. The track may throw all your strategy out the window.

(Oh, watching the Charlotte dirt track races and Swindler--oops Swindell is very angry after flipping his car all by himself... Sorry, I had to laugh. I'll have to get the whole story about that one. He's blaming the race track apparently.)

Sat Nov 03, 2012 11:21 pm

HiddenHollow wrote:What did we do before Google? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

hahahahaha, and got a lot of stuff wrong :lol:

Sun Nov 04, 2012 8:01 am

HiddenHollow wrote:What did we do before Google? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:geek: Went to the Library and spend hours going through books and micro-film :ugeek:

Ya, right :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Sun Nov 04, 2012 8:33 am

Well, here are my picks for TMS:

1-48
2-15
3-17

Bonus-48

It's hard to bet against Jimmie.

Gotta get HH working on turning the clocks back... he stayed up late watching the Bama vs LSU game and just came to bed when it ended... ROLL TIDE!

Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:55 am

OK gang, Here's my picks:

Bonus>>48

Only Two more races to go tell the end of the season :roll: Sheeesh, it comes up toooo fast :shock:

Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:01 am

Gee Mrs H...looks like you and I were thinking along the same lines. I went with:

Bonus
Post a reply