FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Weekly Picks & The 1 Point Club

<<

ndunn

Post Tue Oct 23, 2012 1:37 pm

Re: Weekly Picks & The 1 Point Club

Back to square one! I was suppose to get 162 points for the phantom race but they gave me 122 which of course is gone today. I hope all is square with the real racers and their points. Last year I wasn't convinced Tony got the championship until it was posted in stone. This really doesn't matter as last year I finished in 10th place with player points and it didn't make one bit of difference. The prize given for at least two years (2010-2011) were both placed #1. That's okay as I couldn't wear a fender on my wrist like I can the chase band and the autographed bracelet I have.
The Military Thanks You For Standing Behind Them. If You Can't Do that You Can Always Stand In Front Of Them.....Think About It.....

Thank you to those who took a step forward to save the rest who stand still.
<<

Annalee

Post Tue Oct 23, 2012 3:23 pm

Well, that let's me out of this race.........cause my chances of getting to #1 are slim and none! But I might be willing to negotiate my points to J :) ....he so far has the best chance. ;)

"Fight for Four".......................me

I #Support Smoke
<<

jsw14

Post Tue Oct 23, 2012 3:52 pm

Annalee wrote:Well, that let's me out of this race.........cause my chances of getting to #1 are slim and none! But I might be willing to negotiate my points to J :) ....he so far has the best chance. ;)

Hmmmmm, I might be willin to negotiate, BUT, I want to see the small print first :lol: :lol: :lol: ;)
BS & Brilliance only come with Age & Experience!!
Image "Fight For Four" - Annalee, March 27, 2012
Image "STAND UP FOR TONY & SHR"
<<

HiddenHollow

Post Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:25 pm

HiddenHollow wrote:
Rochelle wrote:
beaverpond wrote:I think this whole thing is messed up because I was going over mine and Mrs B's notes for that race...we both were only supposed to get 22 points and we got 162 and 152. I think they gave us inconvenience points.

I know how I got 162 points... They used my Kansas picks against the Charlotte race so I had Denny in the correct spot. With the picks I had, I should have received 122 points, 1 out of order and the bonus.

Hey, does that mean if I pick 17, 56, 27 and 17 for bonus for Martinsville I'll max out on points??? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I contacted Animink this morning and just received a reply. They are aware of the problem and will be addressing it today. In fact, the points awarded yesterday have already been removed.

Not sure if that means some of us will be losing extra points we really wern't entitled to, or not (like me & Mrs HH). :|

Well, what the... :shock: :? Later this afternoon, the same wrong point were put back. Looks like their "fix" didn't work right :!: :?: :!:
"I'll wreck my mom to win a championship. I'll wreck your mom to win a championship." - Tony Stewart, November 17, 2011

"Fight For Four" - Annalee, March 27, 2012

#StandWithSmoke #14in14
<<

ndunn

Post Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:26 pm

Annalee wrote:Well, that let's me out of this race.........cause my chances of getting to #1 are slim and none! But I might be willing to negotiate my points to J :) ....he so far has the best chance. ;)

Perhaps they will pick someone other than #1 as they say it is suppose to be out of the top 25. What-ever..........I'll take the bridge AnnaLee has for sale. She's had it for sale a long time. ;) ;) ;)
The Military Thanks You For Standing Behind Them. If You Can't Do that You Can Always Stand In Front Of Them.....Think About It.....

Thank you to those who took a step forward to save the rest who stand still.
<<

NascarNanaOK

Post Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:32 pm

You mean they took away the 22 points I earned at Charlotte but awarded me for Kansas, then gave me 22 points I didn't earn at Kansas... I'm confused???????????????????????????????????? LOL
14 to win in '14

He has Risen!

Nascar Nana OK
<<

HTower

Post Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:11 pm

talk about messed up. I'm going to sit back with some popcorn and watch. Image
<<

Rochelle

Post Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:33 pm

NascarNanaOK wrote:You mean they took away the 22 points I earned at Charlotte but awarded me for Kansas, then gave me 22 points I didn't earn at Kansas... I'm confused???????????????????????????????????? LOL

The points you received this week were for the drivers you picked for Kansas, but in the finishing order for Charlotte.

Yes, still confusing, but those were the points I was awarded. But, mine haven't disappeared, yet... :shock:
"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe" - Friedrich Nietzsche
<<

awsum14

Post Wed Oct 24, 2012 6:24 am

beaverpond wrote:
I will also be cleaning our new coffee brewer and cappuccino machines as I am sure they are way over due. I will be putting their dust covers on them before I leave as well.

A friend of mine bagged a couple of deer this past weekend and has some venison for me. Looking forward to some of that. Venison steaks...yum!!!!

Gets out the little Mr Coffee maker and brews up a pot of Cajun Blck. No sense in making a mess of the the big brewer. I think I'm the only one left after the screw-up. :cry: :cry:
Is that the arouma of Road Kill Stew I smell.... :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
If at first you don't succeed, don't give up
Try Harder
<<

beaverpond

Post Wed Oct 24, 2012 6:30 am

Titillating Trifecta:

Steamy blend of your choice of either coyote, dog, deer,
with any two of either crows or vultures. Steamed and
sauteed to your taste with original organic goo and
garnished with original on-site maggots.

Side order of blowflies is complimentary
Image Image

The Nascar Sprint Cup Champion For 2014 Is...
<<

awsum14

Post Wed Oct 24, 2012 6:33 am

:shock: :shock: :shock: :o :o :D :) ;) :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
If at first you don't succeed, don't give up
Try Harder
<<

jsw14

Post Wed Oct 24, 2012 6:24 pm

Sheeeesh, I put new battery's in my crystal-ball today. With the point screw-up's which race do I put it on???? :roll: :roll: :roll: I may pick my drivers & be at the "Wrong Track" :shock: :shock: :shock:
BS & Brilliance only come with Age & Experience!!
Image "Fight For Four" - Annalee, March 27, 2012
Image "STAND UP FOR TONY & SHR"
<<

beaverpond

Post Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:19 pm

Hey, look at that j...I am now in striking distance of you. There used to be about a 100 point difference. I can handle this.
Image Image

<<

Annalee

Post Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:34 pm

J, you are closest to winning, and if I could I would give you my points .....mind you there aren't that many :lol: .....my motive is that I want someone from the one point club to win! Beav is now nine and Mrs HH and Mrs B are close behind.....Seems only fitting one of you should have the honors... 8-) At least then you could post pictures of it, that would be a great avatar to carry into the new season.......and all the bragging rights! ;)

NDunn, you are so right, I do have a lot of bridges to sell......real-estate is just not moving! :lol: :lol:

"Fight for Four".......................me

I #Support Smoke
<<

beaverpond

Post Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:40 pm

I have a couple of Mountains, but nobody wants those either.
Image Image

PreviousNext

Return to NASCAR & Racing