Races, tracks, drivers and all the drama that comes along with it
Post a reply

Re: Weekly Picks & The 1 Point Club

Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:24 am

Well, I have been to the butcher shop, my friend's seafood place, stopped by a local farmers market on the way down, drove the motorhome with a huge trailer on the back of the motorhome that towed not only the JD tractor, but the Avalanche as well. WOW!!! Look at all the leaves, good thing I brought the mulching bagger unit with me.

I have lobster, clams, shrimp, scallops, steak, ham, chicken, hamburg, sausage, and that should get us through this week.

Then I also bought lettuce, cucumbers, raisins, grapes, plums, apples, oranges, blueberries, carrots, strawberries, raspberries, blackberries, peaches, green beans, peas, corn, tomatoes and I think this should cover us for awhile.

I also bought 6 dozen eggs, 3 dozen boxes of Pop Secret Popcorn, various different types of Planters nuts, and a very large bag of M&Ms so I will be able to make our very own trail mix for this week.

Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:09 am

Morning Bunkies. Might as well get an early start... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:42 am

Oh shoot, forgot the mushrooms, onion, and peppers...oh wait there are some in here from last week.

BANG :!: :!: :!:

SLAM :!: :!: :!:

CRASH :!: :!: :!:

OOPS, SORRY :twisted:

Going to make omlets with peppers, onions, mushrooms, and what I call 5 blend pizza cheese.
There are also blueberry, apple spice, and orange / raspberry muffins.

Everybody enjoy.

Mon Oct 08, 2012 6:36 am

I get to leave the club & go home :) I had Jeff Gordon in the right order.

Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:33 am

Well, I'm in 56th place this morning. We'll see how much of a difference 122 points make this afternoon (or tomorrow) when Animink updates the points. :mrgreen:

Ya'll have fun in the one (two) point club this week... HH will be along in a little bit. ;) :lol:

Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:22 am

Smoke14Wins wrote:I get to leave the club & go home :) I had Jeff Gordon in the right order.

Good for you & Mrs B. :D :D

I'm on my way to the 1... um, make that the 2PC club for the week. :? :( :x :|

Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:19 am

Does anyone need my motorhome? You can use it if you want to.I'll bring it to you .

Jeff saved me.Got him in the right order.

tony for bonus :(

Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:37 am

Sure Duffy, I'll borrow your motorhome for the week. It's going to be crowded in the 2PC this week. :|

Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:55 am

I'll take a cup of coffee for breakfast this morning. :( Somebody dump some Bailey's in there, would ya?

Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:16 am

YEAH!!! Partytime in the "One point Club", it's been rather lonely......all by myself the past two weeks! :cry: Beav has enough food for an Army, so Army strong we will be.....last person standing shuts the door! :mrgreen:

Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:21 am

Last edited by ndunn on Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:55 am

!
Last edited by ndunn on Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:55 am

HiddenHollow wrote:Sure Duffy, I'll borrow your motorhome for the week. It's going to be crowded in the 2PC this week. :|

Ok its there for you HH.Enjoy!!!!!
At least you are eating good. :lol: :lol:

Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:58 am

HiddenHollow wrote:I went with:

1 - 15
2 - 2
3 - 88

Bonus - 2

(I can't believe I've become a Bad Brad fan) :roll: :|

I guess you wont be picking BRAD anymore :lol: ;)

Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:58 am

So is anyone going for a Bloomin Onion today?
Last edited by HTower on Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Post a reply