FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Weekly Picks & The 1 Point Club

<<

Annalee

User avatar

Posts: 5743

9410

Joined: Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:15 pm

Location: Home of NASCAR

Post Sun Sep 30, 2012 5:58 pm

Re: Weekly Picks & The 1 Point Club

I apologize to the drivers I picked.......I had JJ, Keselowski, Truex and Bonus Denny..... This is the first time I have picked JJ......I am sure he had fuel issues because I picked him! Oh well at least I am not in the one point club...on to Talladega :).

Duffy, I hope you are on the mend quickly....take care of yourself :)
Image

"Fight for Four".......................me

I #Support Smoke
<<

jsw14

User avatar

Posts: 3758

Images: 2
8544

Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 1:00 am

Location: Florida

Post Sun Sep 30, 2012 6:40 pm

Re: Weekly Picks & The 1 Point Club

I had Bad-Brad to WIN :D :D :D That should land me 62 points :D :D :D :mrgreen:
BS & Brilliance only come with Age & Experience!!
Image "Fight For Four" - Annalee, March 27, 2012
Image "STAND UP FOR TONY & SHR"
<<

HiddenHollow

User avatar

Posts: 10189

Images: 3
9685

Joined: Mon Jun 15, 2009 11:44 am

Location: Tampa, FL

Post Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:21 pm

Re: Weekly Picks & The 1 Point Club

Bad Brad kept me out of the 1PC this week... a whopping 22 points - ooooooooooooooooo :roll:

Same points for Mrs HH, too.

Hey, j... Make sure you have fresh batteries in your crystal ball for next week... I may want to borrow it. Who has the dart board and Ouija Board? And, how did that thing work about throwing spaghetti against the wall?!? Didn't Beaver have some kind of tree ring where he chewed down a tree to pick his drivers?!? I'm open to all suggestions for picking Dega!!
"I'll wreck my mom to win a championship. I'll wreck your mom to win a championship." - Tony Stewart, November 17, 2011

"Fight For Four" - Annalee, March 27, 2012

#StandWithSmoke #14in14
<<

jsw14

User avatar

Posts: 3758

Images: 2
8544

Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 1:00 am

Location: Florida

Post Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:47 pm

Re: Weekly Picks & The 1 Point Club

HiddenHollow wrote:Bad Brad kept me out of the 1PC this week... a whopping 22 points - ooooooooooooooooo :roll:

Same points for Mrs HH, too.

Hey, j... Make sure you have fresh batteries in your crystal ball for next week... I may want to borrow it. Who has the dart board and Ouija Board? And, how did that thing work about throwing spaghetti against the wall?!? Didn't Beaver have some kind of tree ring where he chewed down a tree to pick his drivers?!? I'm open to all suggestions for picking Dega!!


Naw, Beave had his magic-mixin-bowl :roll: :roll: I think he only makes soup in it now :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :P
Fresh batteries will be in order for Dega H 8-) 8-) ;)
BS & Brilliance only come with Age & Experience!!
Image "Fight For Four" - Annalee, March 27, 2012
Image "STAND UP FOR TONY & SHR"
<<

beaverpond

User avatar

Posts: 4828

Images: 32
9686

Joined: Wed Feb 16, 2011 12:56 am

Location: Bridgton,ME

Post Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:06 pm

Re: Weekly Picks & The 1 Point Club

You have any idea how many land owners would want me dead, trapped, or moved for nawing down their trees? So I go onto properties that are for sale with no current owners or if the town owns it.

I also do not count rings on trees...it bears no fruit to do that.
Image Image

The Nascar Sprint Cup Champion For 2014 Is...
<<

duffygoofy

User avatar

Posts: 1935

9633

Joined: Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:20 am

Post Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:59 pm

Re: Weekly Picks & The 1 Point Club

Annalee wrote:I apologize to the drivers I picked.......I had JJ, Keselowski, Truex and Bonus Denny..... This is the first time I have picked JJ......I am sure he had fuel issues because I picked him! Oh well at least I am not in the one point club...on to Talladega :).

Duffy, I hope you are on the mend quickly....take care of yourself :)


Thanks Annelee.

Glad to see you out of the 1 point club!!!
ImageImage
<<

Rochelle

User avatar

Posts: 2448

Images: 1
9514

Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2009 1:49 pm

Post Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:35 pm

Re: Weekly Picks & The 1 Point Club

Wow, I see the points have posted already... I only lost a few spots, not too bad :roll:


I want to say congrats to j :!: When I looked, 1st place !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe" - Friedrich Nietzsche
<<

beaverpond

User avatar

Posts: 4828

Images: 32
9686

Joined: Wed Feb 16, 2011 12:56 am

Location: Bridgton,ME

Post Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:41 pm

Re: Weekly Picks & The 1 Point Club

No change for me, I am still in 6th and I am fine with that.
Image Image

The Nascar Sprint Cup Champion For 2014 Is...
<<

Mrs B

User avatar

Posts: 262

180

Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2012 4:50 am

Location: Bridgton, ME

Post Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:43 pm

Re: Weekly Picks & The 1 Point Club

Gosh, that puts me in 18th place...at least I am still in the top 25 for now.
There are two ways of doing things...the wrong way and my way.

What, don't want to do it my way, there is a fine for that.
<<

awsum14

User avatar

Posts: 2722

9718

Joined: Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:28 am

Location: Hopewell,Va

Post Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:27 pm

Re: Weekly Picks & The 1 Point Club

We went from 46 to 30. So my taking a chance paid off alittle. On to 'Dega, a real crap shoot.
If at first you don't succeed, don't give up
Try Harder
<<

jsw14

User avatar

Posts: 3758

Images: 2
8544

Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 1:00 am

Location: Florida

Post Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:53 pm

Re: Weekly Picks & The 1 Point Club

Rochelle wrote:Wow, I see the points have posted already... I only lost a few spots, not too bad :roll:


I want to say congrats to j :!: When I looked, 1st place !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"WoW" :D :D Thx Rochelle :) :) I'm up front & in Clean-Air now 8-) 8-)
I CAN'T even see Beave in my rear-view-mirror :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen:

"Happy Dance'in Time"
Image
BS & Brilliance only come with Age & Experience!!
Image "Fight For Four" - Annalee, March 27, 2012
Image "STAND UP FOR TONY & SHR"
<<

Rochelle

User avatar

Posts: 2448

Images: 1
9514

Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2009 1:49 pm

Post Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:09 pm

Re: Weekly Picks & The 1 Point Club

hahaha, j knows how to throw a party :mrgreen:
"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe" - Friedrich Nietzsche
<<

Annalee

User avatar

Posts: 5743

9410

Joined: Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:15 pm

Location: Home of NASCAR

Post Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:21 pm

Re: Weekly Picks & The 1 Point Club

Congrats!! j, and you didn't even need a sports psychologist to get there :lol: Proud of you!! Does that mean, if you stay there, you win Tony's autographed car hood! Do you have a place to put it? Hope so! You have to take picts. and show us... J is doing a "Happy Dance".

136- I just checked!! 8-) I can't believe it, I am on the third page...little steps! :lol: I bet J is worried now! Coming after you!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Image

"Fight for Four".......................me

I #Support Smoke
<<

HTower

User avatar

Posts: 951

8030

Joined: Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:33 am

Location: Chicagoland Speedway

Post Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:15 am

Re: Weekly Picks & The 1 Point Club

Dropped 5 spots to 24th on the back of my 1PC club entry this week. :( Anyone else joining me out here at the trailer this week?
<<

jsw14

User avatar

Posts: 3758

Images: 2
8544

Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 1:00 am

Location: Florida

Post Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:28 am

Re: Weekly Picks & The 1 Point Club

Annalee wrote:Congrats!! j, and you didn't even need a sports psychologist to get there :lol: Proud of you!! Does that mean, if you stay there, you win Tony's autographed car hood! Do you have a place to put it? Hope so! You have to take picts. and show us... J is doing a "Happy Dance".

136- I just checked!! 8-) I can't believe it, I am on the third page...little steps! :lol: I bet J is worried now! Coming after you!! :lol: :lol: :lol:


NO, it's not 1st place that win's. They take the Top 25 in points, pick 10 out of that, then they pick 5 out of that 10, then pick the Winner out of that last 5 :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
BS & Brilliance only come with Age & Experience!!
Image "Fight For Four" - Annalee, March 27, 2012
Image "STAND UP FOR TONY & SHR"
PreviousNext

Return to NASCAR & Racing

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests

stewart haas logo footer



Terms of Use  |  Site Map  |  Privacy Policy  |  FAQ  |  Contact Us
COPYRIGHT © STEWART-HAAS RACING, LLC. All rights reserved.
Do not duplicate or redistribute in any form.
Approved by Tony Stewart & Gene Haas
PLEASE REPORT ANY PROBLEMS OR COMMENTS TO THE WEBMASTER