FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Weekly Picks & The 1 Point Club

<<

beaverpond

Post Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:58 pm

Re: Weekly Picks & The 1 Point Club

I am certainly not going to complain...got all three drivers, but not all them in the correct order. I will take my 51 points with no questions asked.

I think it is the first time all season that I have gotten all three drivers this season. :shock: :mrgreen:

Now to just get them in the correct order.
Image Image

The Nascar Sprint Cup Champion For 2014 Is...
<<

Smoke14Wins

Post Sun Jun 03, 2012 5:03 pm

I went with

Johnson
Kenseth
Biffle
Smoke
"We know that Mother Nature is a woman. If she were a man, there would be no rain on race day."
<<

HiddenHollow

Post Sun Jun 03, 2012 5:16 pm

Mrs B wrote:Hey, I got one in the right correct place giving me 26 points for the week. :D

One in correct order gets you 31 points, Mrs B.

That's the same thing I'll get for JJ winning.

But... do you realize, that if *#$%@ Harvick hadn't been in there, I would have had all 3 picks in the correct order for 101 points!?! :evil: :evil: :evil: AARRGGHH :!: :x :twisted: :x :twisted: :x :twisted: :x :twisted: :x :twisted:
"I'll wreck my mom to win a championship. I'll wreck your mom to win a championship." - Tony Stewart, November 17, 2011

"Fight For Four" - Annalee, March 27, 2012

#StandWithSmoke #14in14
<<

Rochelle

Post Sun Jun 03, 2012 5:20 pm

Mrs B wrote:Hey, I got one in the right correct place giving me 26 points for the week. :D

Hey Mrs B, you should get 31 points like I did last week, oh, and this week too :D The wording on the picks page isn't correct. If one of your picks is in the correct order, you get 30 points. At least that's what I got for having the 18 in 3rd place last week. I should get 31 for having the 48 in 1st. :mrgreen:
"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe" - Friedrich Nietzsche
<<

ndunn

Post Sun Jun 03, 2012 5:29 pm

HiddenHollow wrote:
ndunn wrote:Due to an error in my picks and forgetting to change them before mid-night I won't post the numbers. If I do better than 1 point I will throw A BIG PARTY..................

I'll be there! Tell me what to bring to the party. :D :D

HH I really wished we all weren't spread all over North America I really would throw the biggest party ever. We'll just have to have a fake gathering in the spacious grounds where the ONE Point Club cut down all the trees to build the club house. This non existing story line has been fun to follow. I've never written anything until now but since I finally got over 1 or 2 points I just felt like it. It pained me to pick Johnson but he came thru clown wig and all. I wasn't able to watch the race and I doubt if I bother to watch the repeat. Tony didn't do so well but I hope his boys did well at the I-96 Speedway last night in the Outlaw Sprints. I hope I continue to get a few points now and then as I hate dragging along in the bottom of the barrel.
The Military Thanks You For Standing Behind Them. If You Can't Do that You Can Always Stand In Front Of Them.....Think About It.....

Thank you to those who took a step forward to save the rest who stand still.
<<

beaverpond

Post Sun Jun 03, 2012 6:06 pm

I would have a 101 points if Harvick had come in 3rd and Kenseth had come in 2nd. Oh what a happy a day that would it would be. :D
Image Image

<<

Annalee

Post Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:26 pm

beaverpond wrote:I would have a 101 points if Harvick had come in 3rd and Kenseth had come in 2nd. Oh what a happy a day that would it would be. :D

It is not nice to brag, Beav! :roll: :roll: Especially since picking isn't something most of us excel in. I am with NDunn, I swear I put more time looking at the picks, you would think it really mattered! If it wasn't for Matt Kenseth, I would be in the dungeon! But after today, a party would be great. What shall I bring? 8-) 8-) :mrgreen:
Image"Fight for Four".......................me
<<

beaverpond

Post Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:15 pm

Motorhome packed, headed home, lets see how many roads and bridges are washed out on the way back. I have seen the area where I live and it is does not look good.

They even had to had to call in multiple agencies to rescue 10 canoeists who got caught up in up a river that has been under flash flood warnings for three days, so it is not like they did not know about it. We have received more than 9 inches of rain in less than a week where we live.

They had to call in two fire and rescue departments and two dive teams. I think they should send them the bill for the rescue.

All I can say is, what a bunch of idiots.
Image Image

<<

jsw14

Post Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:35 pm

I had;
Might have 31 points for Harvick in order :mrgreen:

Sheeeesh, what happen to Denny H, tight, tight, tight :roll: :roll: :roll:
BS & Brilliance only come with Age & Experience!!
Image "Fight For Four" - Annalee, March 27, 2012
Image #SmokeWillRise
<<

ndunn

Post Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:58 am

Annalee wrote:
beaverpond wrote:I would have a 101 points if Harvick had come in 3rd and Kenseth had come in 2nd. Oh what a happy a day that would it would be. :D

It is not nice to brag, Beav! :roll: :roll: Especially since picking isn't something most of us excel in. I am with NDunn, I swear I put more time looking at the picks, you would think it really mattered! If it wasn't for Matt Kenseth, I would be in the dungeon! But after today, a party would be great. What shall I bring? 8-) 8-) :mrgreen:

Your right Annalee on the time I spend also trying to pick thre right top three. I get a copy of the pit stall picks, run off a copy of the qualifying order and then check the drivers records of the track. Do I have better things to do? Weeeel! It means nothing because this year most of the time the ones I pick wreck or are driving junkers. I did much better last year so I don't know what is going on. I can't wait for the chase and the 100 point bonus. Last season I was lucky with that.....
The Military Thanks You For Standing Behind Them. If You Can't Do that You Can Always Stand In Front Of Them.....Think About It.....

Thank you to those who took a step forward to save the rest who stand still.
<<

duffygoofy

Post Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:05 am

HiddenHollow wrote:

One in correct order gets you 31 points, Mrs B.

That's the same thing I'll get for JJ winning.

But... do you realize, that if *#$%@ Harvick hadn't been in there, I would have had all 3 picks in the correct order for 101 points!?! :evil: :evil: :evil: AARRGGHH :!: :x :twisted: :x :twisted: :x :twisted: :x :twisted: :x :twisted:

Dont you owe some money ? Your statement there about KEVIN.
;) :)
ImageImage
<<

HiddenHollow

Post Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:53 pm

No, I don't owe any money... I didn't actually post a bad word. :mrgreen: It could have been "that darn" or "that stinking" or "that lousy."
"I'll wreck my mom to win a championship. I'll wreck your mom to win a championship." - Tony Stewart, November 17, 2011

#StandWithSmoke #14in14
<<

duffygoofy

Post Mon Jun 04, 2012 3:52 pm

HiddenHollow wrote:No, I don't owe any money... I didn't actually post a bad word. :mrgreen: It could have been "that darn" or "that stinking" or "that lousy."

OK HH!!!! Calm down. :)
Just messing with you. :) ;)
ImageImage
<<

HiddenHollow

Post Mon Jun 04, 2012 5:34 pm

I'm calm. I HAVE to stay calm. I'm off my last BP medicine until my doctor decides what to try next. ;) :lol:

YIPPEE! The points got posted & I moved up 3 spots to 16th. :D :D :D :D Who-hoo!

#StandWithSmoke #14in14
<<

jsw14

Post Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:15 pm

Got my 31 points, but still clim'in the latter :roll:
BS & Brilliance only come with Age & Experience!!
Image "Fight For Four" - Annalee, March 27, 2012
Image #SmokeWillRise
PreviousNext

Return to NASCAR & Racing