FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Weekly Picks & The 1 Point Club

<<

Annalee

Post Tue May 15, 2012 12:38 am

Re: Weekly Picks & The 1 Point Club

Mrs HH wrote:
Annalee wrote:
Mrs HH wrote:I just want you all to know that HH had originally picked Carl for 2nd & Denny for 3rd. But when he said he was taking a chance with Carl, I asked then why did he not pick Denny for 2nd & Carl for 3rd. So at the last minute he switched the 2 around.

I want his extra points for getting Denny in the right order! :x ;) :lol:

Do you do points consulting for others? I was doing pretty good on the beginning, but lately not so good. :roll:

You're in 35th, Annalee... looks pretty good to me. :D I still have a long way to go and one good week in a row doesn't get it done. :lol:

I see there are no picks for the All-Star race, so I've got 2 weeks to get my Charlotte picks nailed down. Hmmmm... :roll: who, who, who???

Are you sure?!..... I thought I was in 66th place! Maybe I am looking in the wrong place. :oops: If you are right Woo Hoo... :)
Image"Fight for Four".......................me
<<

beaverpond

Post Tue May 15, 2012 12:59 am

Click on your points that are under your avatar, then scroll down to find your user ID and corresponding points, that is where you will find yourself in the points standings. These points also include all your login points from day to day logins...not just race points. It is the total points in accumulation that is looked at for those top 25 when looking at who qualifies for the grand prize.
Image Image

The Nascar Sprint Cup Champion For 2014 Is...
<<

Lizard

Post Tue May 15, 2012 6:04 pm

beaverpond wrote:Click on your points that are under your avatar, then scroll down to find your user ID and corresponding points, that is where you will find yourself in the points standings. These points also include all your login points from day to day logins...not just race points. It is the total points in accumulation that is looked at for those top 25 when looking at who qualifies for the grand prize.

Oh well if that is the case I am much higher than .....woo hoo!!!!!
"If it works for you, do it. If its how you feel, act it. Just be yourself, and if being yourself means you`re being cocky once in a while, have at it." Tony Stewart

"I`m too lazy to work my real job. I love what I do." Tony Stewart
<<

Annalee

Post Tue May 15, 2012 9:12 pm

beaverpond wrote:Click on your points that are under your avatar, then scroll down to find your user ID and corresponding points, that is where you will find yourself in the points standings. These points also include all your login points from day to day logins...not just race points. It is the total points in accumulation that is looked at for those top 25 when looking at who qualifies for the grand prize.

Hey thanks Beav! Learn something new everyday!
<<

Rochelle

Post Wed May 16, 2012 10:19 pm

just cuz we have a week with no picks and Tony came in 3rd doesn't mean we should abandon our 1 point club... :mrgreen:

after all, this is my home for most of the season :shock:
"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe" - Friedrich Nietzsche
<<

beaverpond

Post Wed May 16, 2012 10:33 pm

A lot of people should be at the 5 point club. It has so many exciting things to do.
Image Image

<<

smokinTA

Post Wed May 16, 2012 10:42 pm

Actually, if none of your picks made the top three, you would still get 5 points because Tony placed 3rd (plus the one point for voting). The one point club is empty because Tony placed 3rd so everyone is over at the 5 point club with pools, spas, race tracks, go-karts, gargantuan TVs and all kinds of wonderful amenities.

I haven't seen the thread lately, they must all be out racing on the new track that Beaver built. :D
"Excuse me, pardon me, comin' through" ~ Tony Stewart
"Take a deep breath, I've got this" ~ Tony Stewart
<<

beaverpond

Post Wed May 16, 2012 10:53 pm

...as well as my southern cousins, my brother-in-law, and one of his friends.
Image Image

<<

Rochelle

Post Thu May 24, 2012 8:11 pm

Ok, I made my picks so I thought I'd come in and dust off what will probably be my home next week :roll: Of course, I reserve the right to change them once I watch the practices tomorrow.

I like cupcake's paint scheme this week, and JJ's.

And, I can't believe Finch is putting up with the elf wrecking non-sponsored cars. Can't say watching him qualify didn't put a smile on my face :twisted:
"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe" - Friedrich Nietzsche
<<

beaverpond

Post Thu May 24, 2012 8:37 pm

The practices will be on Saturday mid-morning and early afternoon, but in my opinion it is a crap shoot with a race that will be at night if you go by these.
Image Image

<<

Rochelle

Post Thu May 24, 2012 8:48 pm

beaverpond wrote:The practices will be on Saturday mid-morning and early afternoon, but in my opinion it is a crap shoot with a race that will be at night if you go by these.

haha, I just noticed I said tomorrow. I always have trouble with the Memorial Day race and the NASCAR schedule.

They were just talking on Race Hub and said that the first practice Saturday morning will tell the most due to the temperatures being lower. I'll have to pay attention and I'm going to autotune my TV right now :oops:
<<

HiddenHollow

Post Thu May 24, 2012 8:52 pm

I made my initial picks for Sunday's race. I will probably end up changing my mind before midnight Saturday.
"I'll wreck my mom to win a championship. I'll wreck your mom to win a championship." - Tony Stewart, November 17, 2011

"Fight For Four" - Annalee, March 27, 2012

#StandWithSmoke #14in14
<<

Annalee

Post Thu May 24, 2012 10:30 pm

Rochelle wrote:
And, I can't believe Finch is putting up with the elf wrecking non-sponsored cars. Can't say watching him qualify didn't put a smile on my face :twisted:

Me, too! We are so bad!! :lol: :lol:
<<

Mrs B

Post Fri May 25, 2012 10:16 pm

Beaver and I had made our picks and changed them because we remembered that two of the Rousch drivers lost their engines with at most 65 laps into the race last weekend. Yup, less than 90 laps into the race on two Ford engine.
There are two ways of doing things...the wrong way and my way.

What, don't want to do it my way, there is a fine for that.
<<

beaverpond

Post Fri May 25, 2012 10:25 pm

I have gone from a Chevy picks, to a couple different Ford picks, to a Toyota pick, before settling on a Dodge in my top 3. So at the moment I have a Chevy, a Toyota, and a Dodge. Who knows, I could change them again. I have only changed them four times already.
Image Image

PreviousNext

Return to NASCAR & Racing