FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

JGR Pit Stops.......

<<

Annalee

Post Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:50 pm

JGR Pit Stops.......

WOW.....11.2 second pit stops....easiest way to advance your position is on pit road and they accomplished that for sure....Just watching NASCAR America and they brought up the fact that, there is a new super sonic wheel air gun and they were using them... You can hear just by the pitch they are sooooo much faster...The rest of the other teams had better go find them if they want to have a chance at all to compete on pit stops.....

I still say having Darian Grubbs at home...resting up.....thinking of ideas.... Is not a punishment. He's an engineer.....thinking up ways to do things better, is what engineers are all about...... It may be what gives JGR a leg up on the rest of the field in the chase... They need to work on the speed in their cars and last night on Kevin's scanner he kept mentioning the rear quarter panels on the JGR cars and how they were different....and how they benefited their cars......hmmmm. Interesting

"Fight for Four".......................me

I #Support Smoke
<<

bowtie_4

Post Mon Sep 01, 2014 7:02 pm

Re: JGR Pit Stops.......

Well, JGR may have shown their cards too soon!
Now all the teams can go get the air guns.
Kevins pit stall had no traction, he would spin like a funny car at the drag races as he left pit road.
<<

Schmoopy1000

Post Mon Sep 01, 2014 7:21 pm

bowtie_4 wrote:Well, JGR may have shown their cards too soon!
Kevins pit stall had no traction, he would spin like a funny car at the drag races as he left pit road.

JGR pit crews all of them, have been at or near the top for many years. Long before airgun-gate.
ImageImageImage
<<

bowtie_4

Post Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:55 pm

Schmoopy1000 wrote:
bowtie_4 wrote:Well, JGR may have shown their cards too soon!

JGR pit crews all of them, have been at or near the top for many years. Long before airgun-gate.

air-gun gate, that's funny! :-)
I didn't say JGR was slacking previously, just referring to the advantage/disadvantage of their new air-gun.
One could go on and say that JGR was using lug nuts with less threads but I'll save tht fir another discussion. :-)
<<

Rochelle

Post Tue Sep 02, 2014 12:00 am

Denny had sub 12 second pit stops all night. Cupcake's crew needs to go, I think he lost at least one spot on every stop. Serious underachievers... Hello SHR? Anyone noticing these continuous lackluster performances? I think we've talked about this most of the year and the Chase starts in a couple of weeks...
"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe" - Friedrich Nietzsche
<<

Schmoopy1000

Post Tue Sep 02, 2014 12:17 am

Rochelle wrote:Denny had sub 12 second pit stops all night. Cupcake's crew needs to go, I think he lost at least one spot on every stop. Serious underachievers... Hello SHR? Anyone noticing these continuous lackluster performances? I think we've talked about this most of the year and the Chase starts in a couple of weeks...

think that is misleading.
I heard today kevins crews were in the 11's most of the night as well. Just when dennys crew kicking out as fast as they were of course kevin would lose a spot. When he lost more than that was because of cars on two tires.

you want to talk about lack luster performances try the 14.5's Ryan has to endure.

If the pit crew is sub 13's, drivers shouldn't b!tch. So yes Dennys team outperformed Kevin's but that was no reason to throw his team under the bus. Denny's team outperformed all the other teams.
It was a douche bag move on kevin's part as far as I am concerned.
ImageImageImage
<<

Rochelle

Post Wed Sep 03, 2014 12:57 am

I've watched Kevin's crew all year and sorry, but they need help, big time.
"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe" - Friedrich Nietzsche
<<

Schmoopy1000

Post Wed Sep 03, 2014 3:25 am

Rochelle wrote:I've watched Kevin's crew all year and sorry, but they need help, big time.

well I am talking the Atlanta race. They did well, just not as good as dennys crew so Harvick threw under the bus.
ImageImageImage

Return to NASCAR & Racing