FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

The Aj win

<<

michaeljohn

User avatar

Posts: 8932

Images: 0
10183

Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:06 pm

Post Mon Aug 11, 2014 9:29 am

The Aj win

i thought his win yesterday was fantastic, it was great to see him and Marcos battle the last few laps, there were plenty of time each driver could have dumped the other, but they left it to hard racing, Marcos was very gracious in defeat and it was nice to see AJ acknowledge Kevin Ward and his family...
I miss you Frehley........
<<

jdpirate

User avatar

Posts: 2170

10264

Joined: Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:14 pm

Location: Rochester, NY

Post Mon Aug 11, 2014 9:31 am

Re: The Aj win

I agree MJ.... both were class acts!
I'm Living my life the way I want to..... Tony Stewart
Never Quit..... Marcus Luttrell Lone Survivor
<<

onerockindoc

User avatar

Posts: 2529

Images: 1
10544

Joined: Mon Mar 16, 2009 9:23 pm

Location: Houston, Texas

Post Mon Aug 11, 2014 5:25 pm

Re: The Aj win

It was a fabulous race ending and the exhuberance shown by AJ was almost too much for this Southern Belle, I teared up. And to see this little ol one car team win against the giants was indeed good for the sport.

To see Roger Penske and Richard Childress come to Vic Lane to congratulate him spoke volumes for the support this young man has in the garage.
You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Bob Marley
<<

michaeljohn

User avatar

Posts: 8932

Images: 0
10183

Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:06 pm

Post Mon Aug 11, 2014 5:32 pm

Re: The Aj win

i know some people arent fans of Rusty and Brad, but it was funny when they showed them two hugging and Rusty is jumping up and down.
I miss you Frehley........
<<

onerockindoc

User avatar

Posts: 2529

Images: 1
10544

Joined: Mon Mar 16, 2009 9:23 pm

Location: Houston, Texas

Post Mon Aug 11, 2014 5:38 pm

Re: The Aj win

MJ my sweet friend, I think Rusty was afraid Brad was going to throw him out the window and he was holding on, not hugging.
You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Bob Marley
<<

michaeljohn

User avatar

Posts: 8932

Images: 0
10183

Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:06 pm

Post Mon Aug 11, 2014 5:41 pm

Re: The Aj win

umm no i disagree and i wouldnt be me if i didnt :)
I miss you Frehley........
<<

Schmoopy1000

User avatar

Posts: 4522

8305

Joined: Mon Mar 22, 2010 11:45 pm

Post Mon Aug 11, 2014 9:12 pm

Re: The Aj win

michaeljohn wrote:i thought his win yesterday was fantastic, it was great to see him and Marcos battle the last few laps, there were plenty of time each driver could have dumped the other, but they left it to hard racing, Marcos was very gracious in defeat and it was nice to see AJ acknowledge Kevin Ward and his family...

Image
ImageImageImage
<<

Rachael J

User avatar

Posts: 1730

Images: 3
11006

Joined: Mon May 06, 2013 7:38 pm

Post Tue Aug 12, 2014 1:04 am

Re: The Aj win

Schmoopy1000 wrote:
michaeljohn wrote:i thought his win yesterday was fantastic, it was great to see him and Marcos battle the last few laps, there were plenty of time each driver could have dumped the other, but they left it to hard racing, Marcos was very gracious in defeat and it was nice to see AJ acknowledge Kevin Ward and his family...

Image

^Me too! ....Very happy for the Dinger! :)
<<

azk8ster

User avatar

Posts: 576

9029

Joined: Sat Feb 14, 2009 1:01 pm

Post Tue Aug 12, 2014 1:33 am

Re: The Aj win

onerockindoc wrote:MJ my sweet friend, I think Rusty was afraid Brad was going to throw him out the window and he was holding on, not hugging.



Oh what I wouldn't give to throw Rusty out a window...or anywhere, for that matter ;)
"Faith is believing in things when common sense tells you not to"
<<

michaeljohn

User avatar

Posts: 8932

Images: 0
10183

Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:06 pm

Post Tue Aug 12, 2014 6:55 am

Re: The Aj win

hahaha such violent tendencies AZ.............
I miss you Frehley........

Return to NASCAR & Racing

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests

stewart haas logo footer



Terms of Use  |  Site Map  |  Privacy Policy  |  FAQ  |  Contact Us
COPYRIGHT © STEWART-HAAS RACING, LLC. All rights reserved.
Do not duplicate or redistribute in any form.
Approved by Tony Stewart & Gene Haas
PLEASE REPORT ANY PROBLEMS OR COMMENTS TO THE WEBMASTER