FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

For the Tim Richmond fans here.....

<<

midwesternsmoke

Post Mon Aug 11, 2014 8:17 am

For the Tim Richmond fans here.....

from Jayski's......

Fox Sports 1 to air uncovered Tim Richmond Interview: To commemorate the 25th anniversary of the death of NASCAR driver Tim Richmond, NASCAR RACE HUB airs a newly unearthed interview with the former Hendrick Motorsports superstar on Wednesday, Aug. 13 at 5:00pm/et on FOX Sports 1. "At a Crossroads: The Lost Tim Richmond Interview" features lost footage from January 1987, when legendary broadcaster Ken Squier traveled to Richmond's hometown of Ashland, Ohio, for an interview regarding Richmond's medical condition and to inquire as to what the future might hold for his racing career. The interview was conducted soon after Richmond, one of the first open-wheel drivers to successfully cross over to stock cars, announced he would miss the 1987 Daytona 500 due to health issues, just weeks after winning a NASCAR Winston Cup Series-high seven races in 1986 and scoring a third-place points finish with Hendrick Motorsports. On Tuesday, Aug. 12, NASCAR RACE HUB begins its celebration of Richmond's life with a feature documenting his racing career.(FOX Sports)(8-11-2014)
Unless you've experienced the Unconditional Love and Loyalty of a good dog, you have yet to live.
"GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS,ESPECIALLY THE SNIPERS"[/[color=#FF4000]
color]
<<

jdpirate

Post Mon Aug 11, 2014 9:15 am

Re: For the Tim Richmond fans here.....

Thanks mw....I'll have to set the DVR for these...
I'm Living my life the way I want to..... Tony Stewart
Never Quit..... Marcus Luttrell Lone Survivor

Return to NASCAR & Racing