FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

CONGRATS TO DAVID STREMME.

<<

midwesternsmoke

Post Sun May 01, 2011 4:37 pm

CONGRATS TO DAVID STREMME.

Brand new race team,finished the whole race and didn't have to "start and park". Wasn't the finish I was hoping for for his sake BUT, he made a #### good showing for a new team. Hopefully this is a good sign of things to come for him. :D
Unless you've experienced the Unconditional Love and Loyalty of a good dog, you have yet to live.
"GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS,ESPECIALLY THE SNIPERS"[/[color=#FF4000]
color]
<<

wolfgang

Post Sun May 01, 2011 9:49 pm

Re: CONGRATS TO DAVID STREMME.

midwesternsmoke wrote:Brand new race team,finished the whole race and didn't have to "start and park". Wasn't the finish I was hoping for for his sake BUT, he made a #### good showing for a new team. Hopefully this is a good sign of things to come for him. :D

That's what i love about yah MW,your optimism. :mrgreen: Did you hear,the village idiot in the White House suggested our troups pay for their own health care? The subject soon got dropped about as fast as it was brought up.Guess i should specify which idiot huh,Curious George.
<<

midwesternsmoke

Post Sun May 01, 2011 10:24 pm

wolfgang wrote:
midwesternsmoke wrote:Brand new race team,finished the whole race and didn't have to "start and park". Wasn't the finish I was hoping for for his sake BUT, he made a #### good showing for a new team. Hopefully this is a good sign of things to come for him. :D

That's what i love about yah MW,your optimism. :mrgreen: Did you hear,the village idiot in the White House suggested our troups pay for their own health care? The subject soon got dropped about as fast as it was brought up.Guess i should specify which idiot huh,Curious George.

where'd ya hear something so preposterous as that?...... BTW, in keeping with the thread's title, Congrats David Stremmme
Unless you've experienced the Unconditional Love and Loyalty of a good dog, you have yet to live.
color]
<<

wolfgang

Post Mon May 02, 2011 8:36 pm

midwesternsmoke wrote:
wolfgang wrote:

where'd ya hear something so preposterous as that?...... BTW, in keeping with the thread's title, Congrats David Stremmme

My Aunt sent me an E-mail,unfortunately i deleted it soon after i read it and forgot where it originally came from.Just wondering if you heard anything simular? BTW,sorry i got off track with your thread title,this was bugging me for about a week. :lol:
<<

midwesternsmoke

Post Mon May 02, 2011 9:06 pm

next time you get an e-mail like that, go to snopes.com and check it out. I did as soon as I read your post....its FALSE. snopes is a pretty neat site. In case you're not familiar with it it confirms and debunks every kind of rumor you can imagine. Go have a l@@k sometime. :D that e-mail you're speaking of is from 2009 by the way
color]
<<

wolfgang

Post Mon May 02, 2011 9:48 pm

midwesternsmoke wrote:next time you get an e-mail like that, go to snopes.com and check it out. I did as soon as I read your post....its FALSE. snopes is a pretty neat site. In case you're not familiar with it it confirms and debunks every kind of rumor you can imagine. Go have a l@@k sometime. :D that e-mail you're speaking of is from 2009 by the way

Thanks a bunch MW,i couldn't find a sole who knew about it and i will check this site out.Thanks again.Think sometimes my old aunt hates democrates so much she's willing to go to extremes at times. :lol:
Last edited by wolfgang on Mon May 02, 2011 9:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<<

midwesternsmoke

Post Mon May 02, 2011 9:50 pm

No problem....just tryin' to keep the ship from sinking.
color]
<<

michaeljohn

Post Tue May 03, 2011 2:33 am

ill sink this mofo, so watch it!
<<

tlmerk

Post Tue May 03, 2011 6:35 pm

Interesting site.. Snopes.com.

Does it flood you with spam emails because it has a ton of ads on it?

It's interesting and I'll go back and check it out from time to time but I wonder who confirms the information they use?

Anyway...thanks for the info. Always enjoy new interesting websites.
Where there's Smoke, there's fire!
<<

midwesternsmoke

Post Tue May 03, 2011 7:27 pm

tlmerk wrote:Interesting site.. Snopes.com.

Does it flood you with spam emails because it has a ton of ads on it?

It's interesting and I'll go back and check it out from time to time but I wonder who confirms the information they use?

Anyway...thanks for the info. Always enjoy new interesting websites.

I'm not sure who does their research but as to your original question....I haven't gotten any crap in my e-mail from them and I go there just for craps and grins fairly regularly...it is a neat site just for informational purposes.
color]

Return to NASCAR & Racing