FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Austin said

<<

michaeljohn

Post Sun Jul 06, 2014 8:42 am

Re: Austin said

austin drives better then some of the vets out there, he is far from a dork, if u think he is then that makes baldy in the 4 car a complete A$$ :lol: :lol: :lol:
I miss you Frehley........
<<

wolfgang

Post Sun Jul 06, 2014 9:23 pm

michaeljohn wrote:austin drives better then some of the vets out there, he is far from a dork, if u think he is then that makes baldy in the 4 car a complete A$$ :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yeah, but least one of the drivers I like are still on this site, you won't see me on the HMS site! :mrgreen:

i'm glad you're still here thou, because I wouldn't have anyone to harass as you do me. :lol:
WHEN THE GREEN FLAG DROPS, THE B.S. STOPS !
<<

onerockindoc

Post Sun Jul 06, 2014 9:41 pm

Cue the music from deliverance..........
You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Bob Marley
<<

michaeljohn

Post Sun Jul 06, 2014 10:29 pm

wolfgang wrote:
michaeljohn wrote:austin drives better then some of the vets out there, he is far from a dork, if u think he is then that makes baldy in the 4 car a complete A$$ :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yeah, but least one of the drivers I like are still on this site, you won't see me on the HMS site! :mrgreen:

i'm glad you're still here thou, because I wouldn't have anyone to harass as you do me. :lol:

buddy you harassed me first, i just got caught up in your twisted game :D :twisted:
<<

michaeljohn

Post Sun Jul 06, 2014 10:52 pm

wolfgang wrote:

plus the only interaction i have with HMS is via FB and you wanna talk dysfunctional, they can put this site to shame on certain days, there is no loyalty as a whole for HMS, ya got the Jr fans who feel HMS is holding Jr back, the JJ fans who expect a win every week, the Kasey fans, well they are quiet just like the driver and the gordon fans, well they just give me a headache..... i rarely post on that page, but i kept thanking gordon as "big momma" so im an equal opportunity offender, not just SHR :lol: :lol:
<<

wolfgang

Post Mon Jul 07, 2014 8:18 pm

michaeljohn wrote:
wolfgang wrote:

plus the only interaction i have with HMS is via FB and you wanna talk dysfunctional, they can put this site to shame on certain days, there is no loyalty as a whole for HMS, ya got the Jr fans who feel HMS is holding Jr back, the JJ fans who expect a win every week, the Kasey fans, well they are quiet just like the driver and the gordon fans, well they just give me a headache..... i rarely post on that page, but i kept thanking gordon as "big momma" so im an equal opportunity offender, not just SHR :lol: :lol:

The only thing holding Jr. back is Jr.-he has his own site but I haven't been on it in a very very looong time. Harvick still has his own site, but to be honest, this one is better. Bk has one and it's ok, but again I have to say this is still the best of them all. BK is too much into twitter and me not so much. Jeff and Kanne have had some issues and Jr. we all know where that's going and i'm sick of the media on him already! JJ and Chad just happen to be the best at HMS, so I guess the fans of the other three best accept it because they all have the same equipment and info. to work with. OK, enough on the #48 team that's as much as I care to go there! :lol:
<<

wolfgang

Post Mon Jul 07, 2014 8:24 pm

onerockindoc wrote:Cue the music from deliverance..........

Dueling Banjos-how true! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
<<

michaeljohn

Post Mon Jul 07, 2014 10:32 pm

all i will say, nascar will have 3 good young drivers in the field and i look fwd to that with chase, kyle,austin, danica jr may have won 2 NW tittles but he hasnt impressed me since coming to cup
<<

wolfgang

Post Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:12 pm

michaeljohn wrote:all i will say, nascar will have 3 good young drivers in the field and i look fwd to that with chase, kyle,austin, danica jr may have won 2 NW tittles but he hasnt impressed me since coming to cup

Kyle Larson, Kyle Larson and Kyle Larson! :mrgreen:
<<

14Smokem

Post Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:00 pm

wolfgang wrote:
michaeljohn wrote:all i will say, nascar will have 3 good young drivers in the field and i look fwd to that with chase, kyle,austin, danica jr may have won 2 NW tittles but he hasnt impressed me since coming to cup

Yup.... me two..!! :D :D :D
1994 USAC Midget Champion ** 1995 USAC Midget Champion ** 1995 USAC Sprint Car Champion ** 1995 USAC Silver Crown Champion
1997 Indy Car Champion ** 2006 IROC Champion ** 2002 NASCAR Champion ** 2005 NASCAR Champion ** 2011 NASCAR Champion
<<

michaeljohn

Post Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:15 pm

wolfgang wrote:

its not polite to point out, but your stuttering....... but as the who once did in my generation.......
" Cha Cha Cha Chase Elliot....." just keep an eye open, i will post a cool picture in a couple days..
<<

Schmoopy1000

Post Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:57 pm

Honestly I think there is gonna be a good crop of fresh talent for years to come coming up.
Might not be as high profile as Larson & Chase, but there is a few other next generation drivers that will be replacing vets in the next say 7 years.
ImageImageImage
<<

michaeljohn

Post Wed Jul 09, 2014 2:27 pm

the only tough thing is that there are just a couple good rides in the NW series and a majority are taken by cup drivers, occasionally we see blaney or bubba when cup drivers dont wanna race and that kinda stinks, plus how are these fuys going to build experience if always playing 2nd fiddle to cup drivers? they should really change the rules in NW series, get kurt, brad and joe out of there!
<<

wolfgang

Post Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:59 pm

michaeljohn wrote:the only tough thing is that there are just a couple good rides in the NW series and a majority are taken by cup drivers, occasionally we see blaney or bubba when cup drivers dont wanna race and that kinda stinks, plus how are these fuys going to build experience if always playing 2nd fiddle to cup drivers? they should really change the rules in NW series, get kurt, brad and joe out of there!

Think you meant Kyle not Kurt, he is running too many Truck races too. ;) I'm all for cup drivers running in the lesser divisions from time to time, but not most all the time oh #### no! The Cup drivers want to run lesser divisions, let them drive for the low funded teams and let us all see what they can do with experience vs equipment and youth. :mrgreen: Fair game!
Kyle reminds me in the Truck series as it did Mark Martin when he dominated the Busch Series. :roll: Joey and BK have been in more than I care to see as well, if not one the other, so it appears it's the same amount of races as Kyle.
A lot of drivers claim they like running against the Cup drivers, I never heard one say it when they came in second to one. :lol: They might say they felt good about coming in second to a veteran driver, but I bet deep down they're thinking dam-if he wasn't here! :mrgreen:
<<

Jellikit

Post Thu Jul 10, 2014 10:27 am

wolfgang wrote: I'm all for cup drivers running in the lesser divisions from time to time, but not most all the time oh #### no! The Cup drivers want to run lesser divisions, let them drive for the low funded teams and let us all see what they can do with experience vs equipment and youth. :mrgreen: Fair game! ...
A lot of drivers claim they like running against the Cup drivers, I never heard one say it when they came in second to one. :lol: They might say they felt good about coming in second to a veteran driver, but I bet deep down they're thinking dam-if he wasn't here! :mrgreen:

Nail...right on the head.
PreviousNext

Return to NASCAR & Racing