FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Ty Dillon to make Sprint Cup debut

<<

michaeljohn

Post Tue Jul 15, 2014 12:16 pm

Ty Dillon to make Sprint Cup debut

Ty Dillon is scheduled to make his NASCAR Sprint Cup debut next month at Atlanta Motor Speedway, Mike Dillon, vice president of competition at Richard Childress Racing, told Motor Racing Network. Mike Dillon says that Ty Dillon, his son, will drive the #33 Chevy at Atlanta. Part of the reason why Ty Dillon will make his debut at Atlanta is that Richard Childress Racing is scheduled to test there next month. It won't the first time Ty Dillon has tested a Cup car. Mike Dillon said his son has tested with Furniture Row Racing this season. Mike Dillon said the plan is for Ty Dillon to run a second Cup race later this season but where and when will depend on sponsorship.(Motor Racing Network)(7-15-2014)

i look fwd to wolf statements on how RCR held kevin back his whole career and how the dillon boys are spoiled... oh wait, your on the brad bandwagon this week because brad has won a couple races and kevin, ha, well seen this story for years.....BOOM CONFETTI
I will miss you Frehley........
<<

wolfgang

Post Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:48 pm

Re: Ty Dillon to make Sprint Cup debut

I'll bite, you know I will ! :lol: RCR is a has been and since the competition is tougher this season in the NW series, how many wins does Ty have so far and despite the other Dillion dorks championship-how many wins did he have last year compared to Harvick vs Biffle in their first year? Oh, wait, how many wins does JJ have w/o Chad outside Cup again? :mrgreen:
Since most know, I've followed Harvick since he started in NW and the same with Bad Brad, so eventually i'm gonna be with a front runner out of these two, not with one who already is. :lol:
The best average finish in Nascar is still David Pearson and he drove for a lot of different teams and much of it part time. Yep, Pearson wasn't my favorite and thou I always liked him, nor Gordon, JJ or even Dale Snr. was as good as him. The Dillions don't impress me and never did, Kyle Larson now that's another story! :mrgreen: Chase Elliot, his daddy, the team he drives for and the money Napa has in that #9 team, he better do well, that's as far as i'm going there. ;)
Don't care anything about RCR anymore and honestly I do like only Newman over there, but hey w/o a better team than RCR, he stands less of a chance than Harvick did while he was there.
One, two, three and one more Hendrick driver to go!
<<

michaeljohn

Post Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:28 pm

bottom line buddy its about cup wins and cup tittles, if brad or kevin dont win, they dont deserve to be in cup,
keep this in mind JJ needs 17 wins to tie Sr and i think one more cup title, so as you ponder that, go play in the rain!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
<<

wolfgang

Post Fri Jul 18, 2014 9:29 pm

David Pearson bub!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
IROC Championships-non for JJ and non for Jeffy, even Tony has one, oh so sad! :lol: :lol:
<<

bowtie_4

Post Fri Jul 18, 2014 10:30 pm

wolfgang wrote:David Pearson bub!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
IROC Championships-non for JJ and non for Jeffy, even Tony has one, oh so sad! :lol: :lol:

Kevin has one too! :-P
<<

wolfgang

Post Sun Jul 20, 2014 9:10 pm

bowtie_4 wrote:
wolfgang wrote:David Pearson bub!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Kevin has one too! :-P

Yes, but MJ is in denial!! :lol: :lol:
<<

michaeljohn

Post Sun Jul 20, 2014 9:13 pm

MJ could careless about the iroc series, like i said lemme know when he wins the big boys trophy :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Return to NASCAR & Racing