Races, tracks, drivers and all the drama that comes along with it
Post a reply

Time For Extenze To Take Its Money Elsewhere

Mon Apr 25, 2011 12:22 pm

In this economic climate, it's just about downright blasphemous to suggest that a company that is willing to put money into NASCAR sponsorship should take a hike. If somebody is willing to pony up the cash to make a race car go around, they should almost-universally be welcomed with open arms.

Almost.

There is one company that needs to make like a child's Christmas toy and get lost quick.

http://www.4ever3blog.com/2011/4/25/213 ... -elsewhere

Re: Time For Extenze To Take Its Money Elsewhere

Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:42 pm

Nice one... always wondered why they are still present in NASCAR which presents itself as a "family" outing...

Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:45 pm

I know, I hate to sound like a prude but to see Joe Nemecheck wearing that ExtenZe fire suit last weekend during the Nationwide Race, I just felt sorry for him. I have never liked them as sponsors, just seemed tacky, but then if they've got the money and the teams need the sponsors, who are we to tell them they can't participate in NASCAR?

I cringe when I see the logos but it's America... Free Speech and all those other freedoms that come with it. Next we'll see Trojan wraps (no pun intended!LOL) or KY cars. YAY! :shock: :? :roll:

Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:51 pm

Remember, it wasn't that long ago that the cup series was the "Winston Cup" a name and business that has raised a lot of controversy. Maybe that's why they no longer sponsor the series.

Wed Apr 27, 2011 3:30 pm

HiddenHollow wrote:Remember, it wasn't that long ago that the cup series was the "Winston Cup" a name and business that has raised a lot of controversy. Maybe that's why they no longer sponsor the series.

Federal laws is why R.J. Reynolds (Winston) doesnt sponsor the series anymore. They banned Tabacco advertisments.
Post a reply