FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

JR lovers say goodbye to MPD this yr.

<<

racer1

Post Wed May 21, 2014 2:03 pm

JR lovers say goodbye to MPD this yr.

Saw this coming from previous comments on Danicas social media by this internet co. stacking the votes while saying "they're on a mission and they're not done yet" now going after Golden boy JR MPD. Have to laugh but don't worry JR fans Nascar will NEVER allow this as it concerns JR but will confirm the corruption within Nascar for sure that its OK when targeting Danica. BTW this Reddit internet co. is said to have over 500 million members so JR has no chance if infact they want to beat him unless he stoops to corrupt voting as well now that his team knows what they may be up against for MPD.

From Jayski: "Dogecoin/Reddit now targeting the Most Popular Driver award: Now that a pair of websites found a loophole to manipulate the voting in last week's Sprint All-Star race, they now have set their goals for a loftier goal - taking down #88-Dale Earnhardt Jr. in the Most Popular Driver award. Dogecoin and reddit.com, fresh off a stunning victory that earned #98-Josh Wish a spot in the sport's all-star race last Saturday at the Charlotte Motor Speedway, already are laying out plans to flood the internet with votes for a driver who's never had a top-10 finish in 79-career starts. By using steps to get around the intended format to vote for the all-star race, a group of fans were able to rig the vote -----------------According to reddit.com, it boasted of being able to get its "shibes" to get Wise 98,000 votes in the final 11 hours of the balloting. The same web site now wants Wise to beat Earnhardt, who's won the most popular vote for 11 consecutive years. According to reddit.com".

More at Jayski & Wise sees nothing wrong with this, not to mention all those here defending this "bogus ballot stuffing" as other sites called the allstar race vote re Danica losing.. :roll:
<<

Annalee

Post Wed May 21, 2014 2:43 pm

Re: JR lovers say goodbye to MPD this yr.

SEE HOW NASCAR LIKES THIS......can't wait for the PR spin.. It's "ok" for Danica to get robbed.... see what happens when they mess with Jr Nation.... This could get UGLY.....

"Fight for Four".......................me

I #Support Smoke
<<

michaeljohn

Post Wed May 21, 2014 3:07 pm

why is it danica got robbed? what about the other drivers? why does everything have to be about danica? really sick of danica this, danica that
I miss you Frehley........
<<

dirt93

Post Wed May 21, 2014 3:15 pm

Kinda funny that they have to manipulate the MPD vote to get another driver in. Jr is the MPD for obvious reasons. The whole thing leaves a real bad taste in my mouth... I am beginning to dislike these Dogecoin/Reddit people.....They seem more interested in playing with their computers than actual enjoyment of racing. :x
Here kitty kitty.. come get you some of this!!
<<

ndunn

Post Wed May 21, 2014 5:12 pm

racer1 wrote:Saw this coming from previous comments on Danicas social media by this internet co. stacking the votes while saying "they're on a mission and they're not done yet" now going after Golden boy JR MPD. Have to laugh but don't worry JR fans Nascar will NEVER allow this as it concerns JR but will confirm the corruption within Nascar for sure that its OK when targeting Danica. BTW this Reddit internet co. is said to have over 500 million members so JR has no chance if infact they want to beat him unless he stoops to corrupt voting as well now that his team knows what they may be up against for MPD.

From Jayski: "Dogecoin/Reddit now targeting the Most Popular Driver award: Now that a pair of websites found a loophole to manipulate the voting in last week's Sprint All-Star race, they now have set their goals for a loftier goal - taking down #88-Dale Earnhardt Jr. in the Most Popular Driver award. Dogecoin and reddit.com, fresh off a stunning victory that earned #98-Josh Wish a spot in the sport's all-star race last Saturday at the Charlotte Motor Speedway, already are laying out plans to flood the internet with votes for a driver who's never had a top-10 finish in 79-career starts. By using steps to get around the intended format to vote for the all-star race, a group of fans

were able to rig the vote -----------------According to reddit.com, it boasted of being able to get its "shibes" to get Wise 98,000 votes in the final 11 hours of the balloting. The same web site now wants Wise to beat Earnhardt, who's won the most popular vote for 11 consecutive years. According to reddit.com".

More at Jayski & Wise sees nothing wrong with this, not to mention all those here defending this "bogus ballot stuffing" as other sites called the allstar race vote re Danica losing.. :roll:

I suppose the Dogecoin/eddit company did not mean it when they posted that they would investigate any cheating and manipulating of votes. Liar Liar pants on fire.....Such a bunch of no good plans just to show they can. This Josh Wise must be a piece of work if he has to rely on cheating. Doesn't look liked Parsons has much going for him either. I'd like to know if this outfit is run by the guys in charge of the junk in Nigeria.
The Military Thanks You For Standing Behind Them. If You Can't Do that You Can Always Stand In Front Of Them.....Think About It.....

Thank you to those who took a step forward to save the rest who stand still.
<<

racer1

Post Wed May 21, 2014 5:38 pm

"why is it danica got robbed? what about the other drivers? why does everything have to be about danica? really sick of danica this, danica that"

Give it a rest MJ as you're the ONE back to your old self whinning about Danica this & Danica that --again--but--Other drivers in the showdown vote DID get robbed as Nascar accepting this Redditt bogus ballot stuffing as its being called IS a disgrace & a slam against ALL drivers REAL fans voting. However this IS mainly about Danica because she WAS the clear winner with over 500,000 votes even more then last yr reportedly. If this Redditt co. does this, Nascar IS IN a No win situation.

1-- accepting this ballot stuffing where JR has little chance to win against 500 million members on Redditt means Wise will likely be MPD this yr & whether JR deserves it is debatable anyway.

2-- NOT allowing this bogus voting likely letting JR win again will show the world Nascar discriminated against Danica winning this ALL star race fan vote by allowing this Redditt ballot stuiffing vote to beat her.

Nascar LOSES either way. I expect nascar since this vote is a long time away yet to convince Redditt NOT to do this by any means possible. However a site with 500 million members & the ability to generate almost 98,000 votes in 11 hrs as the article stated probably could care less what Nascar thinks. Redditt found a way to get into Nascars voting site etc so its likely they can see how many votes WERE needed to beat Danica, hence the 98K votes in the last 11 hrs, so JR has little chance in this as well--- if it happens. :roll:
<<

wolfgang

Post Wed May 21, 2014 9:14 pm

Jimmy crack corn and I don't care, Jimmy crack corn and I don't care, Jimmy crack corn and I don't care--------- both Junior and Danica go away!!!
WHEN THE GREEN FLAG DROPS, THE B.S. STOPS !
<<

racer1

Post Wed May 21, 2014 10:20 pm

" both Junior and Danica go away"

Wow wolfgang-- someone here who isn't a Danica fan is nothing new, but with that comment have to say Iam shocked to see that you aren't a JR fan either here at this JR Nation mini site of fans. :lol: :lol:
<<

michaeljohn

Post Wed May 21, 2014 11:15 pm

just mad cuz danica will never be name most popular driver, of course she will have to learn that driving part to compete in that competition, plain and simple the DANICA'S left their driver down. racer you make me want to hurl if you had a clue of which you spoke you might be dangerous...
<<

Rochelle

Post Thu May 22, 2014 3:14 am

Early enough in the voting that I think if they saw this going south, they'd eliminate the glitch, like they did here for the coins.

Everyone got robbed on the fan vote, everyone except Josh Wise. And what a waste of a car entry... Except for the time Kasey got in, it's been pretty much of a waste of an entry anyway.
"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe" - Friedrich Nietzsche
<<

michaeljohn

Post Thu May 22, 2014 7:45 am

Rochelle wrote:Early enough in the voting that I think if they saw this going south, they'd eliminate the glitch, like they did here for the coins.

Everyone got robbed on the fan vote, everyone except Josh Wise. And what a waste of a car entry... Except for the time Kasey got in, it's been pretty much of a waste of an entry anyway.

id rather see it go to a less funded team, that money can fund the team for a couple weeks, bottom line is JUST WIN BABY! other than that take a seat, your at the mercy of the fans
<<

ndunn

Post Thu May 22, 2014 11:56 am

Did any of the old school racers who were underfunded find a low down way to get a sponsor? If they did they kept quiet about it. Most of their money came out of their own pocket until the days of the big sponsors. If this keeps going on sponsors will depart NASCAR as if it was on fire. Big companies don't want to be associated with "funny" votes or money.
The Military Thanks You For Standing Behind Them. If You Can't Do that You Can Always Stand In Front Of Them.....Think About It.....

Thank you to those who took a step forward to save the rest who stand still.
<<

BlackFlag

Post Thu May 22, 2014 12:04 pm

Good news! Then I'll finally be able to change my avatar.
My least favorite band in the history of music is called: Dale Earnhardt Jr. Jr.
<<

wolfgang

Post Thu May 22, 2014 9:24 pm

racer1 wrote:" both Junior and Danica go away"

Wow wolfgang-- someone here who isn't a Danica fan is nothing new, but with that comment have to say Iam shocked to see that you aren't a JR fan either here at this JR Nation mini site of fans. :lol: :lol:

Oh, I like Junior ok, even if not nearly as I did his father, Harvick or a few others. Danica doesn't even have a top five yet-let alone win in her sophomore season. Gordon has a win and is leading the points, i'm not a Jeff fan but hey, he should be getting more attention than these two don't yah think?
The drivers we expect to do well like JJ, Kenseth, Stewart, heck even BK seem to be better interest to me, let alone the rookie battle. ;)
RCR sucks and i'm impressed with Newman considering his position over there. Harvick never ran as good as he does here at SHR compared to the years at RCR. Joey is becoming a driver I didn't think i'd ever see while at Penske. Yep, a lot of news, but Jr. and Danica are the highlights? Don't think so.
WHEN THE GREEN FLAG DROPS, THE B.S. STOPS !
<<

michaeljohn

Post Thu May 22, 2014 10:59 pm

wolfgang wrote:
racer1 wrote:" both Junior and Danica go away"

Oh, I like Junior ok, even if not nearly as I did his father, Harvick or a few others. Danica doesn't even have a top five yet-let alone win in her sophomore season. Gordon has a win and is leading the points, i'm not a Jeff fan but hey, he should be getting more attention than these two don't yah think?
The drivers we expect to do well like JJ, Kenseth, Stewart, heck even BK seem to be better interest to me, let alone the rookie battle. ;)
RCR sucks and i'm impressed with Newman considering his position over there. Harvick never ran as good as he does here at SHR compared to the years at RCR. Joey is becoming a driver I didn't think i'd ever see while at Penske. Yep, a lot of news, but Jr. and Danica are the highlights? Don't think so.

AS much as you have a hot nut for the destruction of RCR, they do not suck, they have all three drivers in the top 18, SHR top driver 15th..
Next

Return to NASCAR & Racing