FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Mears and Ambrose get....

<<

Rio_Grande61

Post Sat May 03, 2014 1:22 pm

Re: Mears and Ambrose get....

ndunn wrote:I didn't really know what the whoopla was about as I had two computers crash and didn't watch the race. Then to top it off I couldn't find where the show Victory Lane was. Thanks a bunch FOX for wiping out our way of finding things. And the point is: when did Ryan get a $50,000 fine? I hope he enjoyed the punch and who was the punchee?

I believe that was the time that JPM and Ryan got into it.
<<

Schmoopy1000

Post Sat May 03, 2014 2:31 pm

ndunn wrote:I didn't really know what the whoopla was about as I had two computers crash and didn't watch the race. Then to top it off I couldn't find where the show Victory Lane was. Thanks a bunch FOX for wiping out our way of finding things. And the point is: when did Ryan get a $50,000 fine? I hope he enjoyed the punch and who was the punchee?

Ryan punched JPM in the Nascar trailer. (allegedly) but the 50k fine for it is a fact of public record :mrgreen:
Which started off as a secret fine.
ImageImageImage
<<

ndunn

Post Sat May 03, 2014 6:51 pm

Schmoopy1000 wrote:

Ryan punched JPM in the Nascar trailer. (allegedly) but the 50k fine for it is a fact of public record :mrgreen:
Which started off as a secret fine.

Thanks for the explanation. I'd forgotten all about dust up. Ryan didn't get into things like that very often.
The Military Thanks You For Standing Behind Them. If You Can't Do that You Can Always Stand In Front Of Them.....Think About It.....

Thank you to those who took a step forward to save the rest who stand still.
<<

wolfgang

Post Sun May 04, 2014 10:59 am

The whole thing is a joke and yes I believe there are a lot of other drivers who'd like to take a swing at Ambrose for his over aggressive driving at times, but Mears should have kept his hands to himself! The only one who should have been fined is Keselowski for damaging cars the end of the race instead of confronting them off the track.
Brad has a lot of talent, but when things don't go his way he can be a real jackwad at times and as much as I like his ability to handle a race car, he's much like other talented drivers-he can't handle or help himself from playing a fool in the heat of the moment and Harvick has done that in the past as well. JUST SHUT UP AND DRIVE!!!!!
Yep, a fan of both-but I've said it in past about Stewart and the Busch brothers as well-so i'm not gonna lie to myself about Brad or Kevin either. :lol:
Previous

Return to NASCAR & Racing