FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Dilner is such a ........

<<

Schmoopy1000

Post Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:50 pm

Dilner is such a ........

Dumb@ss!!!

They were talking about Denny defending himself about I guess people were talking about Denny didn't race to avoid drug testing or some crap. Dilner in a long winded version basically said it was dennys fault because they didn't give out any information until Wednesday. if they did then I guess people wouldn't have to make up $h!t. Then had his little speech on how Denny just needs to let it go as if Denny is not responding like any other driver in the garage.
God Listening to how dumb Dilner can be just makes you want to go punch him in the face sometimes.
ImageImageImage
<<

Searchers

Post Tue Apr 01, 2014 10:14 pm

Re: Dilner is such a ........

It has always seemed to me that Dilner injects drama into a lot of his reports. Way more drama then the subject deserves.
<<

ndunn

Post Tue Apr 01, 2014 10:18 pm

Who is this Dilner person? It is really none of his business what Denny releases and what he doesn't. I suppose next the guy will want to see Denny's tax return. Oh yes, there are nosey jerks everywhere.
The Military Thanks You For Standing Behind Them. If You Can't Do that You Can Always Stand In Front Of Them.....Think About It.....

Thank you to those who took a step forward to save the rest who stand still.
<<

onerockindoc

Post Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:01 pm

Ndunn is correct. Denny should be the one to decide how much of his personal situation is shared. I do think on Sunday's pre race show he looked terribly uncomfortable talking about his health. I hope his health issue and the aftermath with the media hasn't shaken his confidence.
Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgement
<<

Annalee

Post Wed Apr 02, 2014 10:11 am

Denny said he didn't release any information on his eye, out of respect for Lynda Petty's death....He felt it was inappropriate at the time.... Denny has had a tough road and I think he tired of talking about how he feels....
I think they are searching for something sensational so people will tune in ...Ratings are down ........
Image"Fight for Four".......................me
<<

michaeljohn

Post Wed Apr 02, 2014 11:18 am

Sc, you pretty much described the whole fox team on sunday races, DW bein the biggets tool of them all...
<<

Searchers

Post Wed Apr 02, 2014 3:11 pm

Annalee wrote:Denny said he didn't release any information on his eye, out of respect for Lynda Petty's death....He felt it was inappropriate at the time.... Denny has had a tough road and I think he tired of talking about how he feels....
I think they are searching for something sensational so people will tune in ...Ratings are down ........

It would be miserable to live under a microscope like these people do. Absolutely no privacy at all for most of the drivers and even worse for those like Gordon, Earnhardt, Johnson etc. Denny has reached a point where he cannot escape the sports people.
<<

dirt93

Post Thu Apr 03, 2014 1:36 pm

Don't get me started on the media.... I feel the same way as Tony does about them. :x They can make a big deal out of someone picking their nose.

Living under the microscope is hard enough without the media making a big deal about something so personal (and scary) as health issues. If Denny (or any driver) doesn't want to say anything then they don't have to.
Here kitty kitty.. come get you some of this!!
<<

TishR

Post Thu Apr 03, 2014 4:41 pm

And they wonder why ratings are down. People are sick of Fox and their associates running their mouths without knowing anything. Take speculation and run with it like it is the gospel because DW or one of the other cronies say it is so.

If you want to keep your info to yourself do it and let them run their mouths. I think these drivers have bigger things to worry about.
Tish
<<

wolfgang

Post Thu Apr 03, 2014 9:01 pm

Still say Denny had a tear in his eye and it wasn't from any drugs!
<<

michaeljohn

Post Fri Apr 04, 2014 12:30 pm

wolfgang wrote:Still say Denny had a tear in his eye and it wasn't from any drugs!

so now you play a doctor on the internet. :D

gotta give ya a hard time buddy :lol:
<<

wolfgang

Post Fri Apr 04, 2014 8:48 pm

michaeljohn wrote:
wolfgang wrote:Still say Denny had a tear in his eye and it wasn't from any drugs!

so now you play a doctor on the internet. :D

gotta give ya a hard time buddy :lol:

Who's playing, sides you don't need to be a doctor when you see a chicken! :mrgreen:

Return to NASCAR & Racing