FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

SHR Expansion

<<

HiddenHollow

Post Tue Apr 01, 2014 1:30 pm

SHR Expansion

When completed, they won't know what to do with all the room.

"I'll wreck my mom to win a championship. I'll wreck your mom to win a championship." - Tony Stewart, November 17, 2011

"Fight For Four" - Annalee, March 27, 2012

#StandWithSmoke #14in14
<<

Annalee

Post Tue Apr 01, 2014 3:07 pm

Re: SHR Expansion

Plus what they have now...... Amazing!!.......I wonder if they are going to have everything in house....hmmm!! :D :D Gene Haas has very deep pockets, and he really likes winning!! :D :D Plus Joe Custer's son is running the 00 in the Truck Series.....

"Fight for Four".......................me

I #Support Smoke
<<

Annalee

Post Tue Apr 01, 2014 3:47 pm

Another view....... :D

I #Support Smoke
<<

Tina DeBose

Post Tue Apr 01, 2014 3:53 pm

That would be awesome to see when its done put that on my bucket list. Hope they will one day have
every rhing under one rooftop if you can do that then
you can save money and you how everything is being done. Thanked for the post it will be interesting to watch the progress.do they have a complete date yet?
<<

michaeljohn

Post Tue Apr 01, 2014 3:59 pm

it would take them years to catch up and do stuff in house and be successful,
HMS gives them great engine and it was even said this weekend "no driver gets special treatment when it comes to engines, everyone gets the same."
I will miss you Frehley........
<<

jdpirate

Post Tue Apr 01, 2014 5:05 pm

michaeljohn wrote:it would take them years to catch up and do stuff in house and be successful,
HMS gives them great engine and it was even said this weekend "no driver gets special treatment when it comes to engines, everyone gets the same."

Haas' pockets would have to open up big time to hire all the personnel he would need to keep everything in-house.... for a few... chassis builders, fabricators, sheet metal benders, engine dynos, engine builders and the list goes on and on. They could concentrate on one area at a time, but still would take years.
Yeah, those of us who think clearly know there isn't any way that certain drivers get certain engines. I stated that before in another thread but some choose not to believe it.
Once the engines are ready, they are crated and sent to whatever team is buying them (not to a specific driver).
I'm Living my life the way I want to..... Tony Stewart
Never Quit..... Marcus Luttrell Lone Survivor
<<

HiddenHollow

Post Tue Apr 01, 2014 7:42 pm

Another one from Rodney Childers

"I'll wreck my mom to win a championship. I'll wreck your mom to win a championship." - Tony Stewart, November 17, 2011

"Fight For Four" - Annalee, March 27, 2012

#StandWithSmoke #14in14
<<

jsw14

Post Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:13 pm

michaeljohn wrote:it would take them years to catch up and do stuff in house and be successful,

mj, I know ur hidden in the background somewhere, Er-Um SHR BUY'S Engines from HMs That SHR Expansion looks to me like a New "TROTHY HOUSE" for the FUTURE 8-) 8-) :lol: ;)

Plus> Who said that SHR will be buildin it's own Engines :?: :shock:
BS & Brilliance only come with Age & Experience!!
Image "Fight For Four" - Annalee, March 27, 2012
Image "STAND UP FOR TONY & SHR"
<<

BlackFlag

Post Wed Apr 02, 2014 11:12 am

Is this another April Fool's joke?

If it's true, then I'm guessing that big building is where they'll store Kurt's ego. ;)
My least favorite band in the history of music is called: Dale Earnhardt Jr. Jr.
<<

Annalee

Post Wed Apr 02, 2014 7:33 pm

jsw14 wrote:

mj, I know ur hidden in the background somewhere, Er-Um SHR BUY'S Engines from HMs That SHR Expansion looks to me like a New "TROTHY HOUSE" for the FUTURE 8-) 8-) :lol: ;)

Plus> Who said that SHR will be buildin it's own Engines :?: :shock:

I love it....the new Trophy House... That's a good one J.... :) :) ;)...............I may just have to drive down and take a look......

I #Support Smoke
<<

Rochelle

Post Wed Apr 02, 2014 11:00 pm

BlackFlag wrote:Is this another April Fool's joke?

If it's true, then I'm guessing that big building is where they'll store Kurt's ego. ;)

hahahahahahahaha... Now that's funny!!!!! :mrgreen:
"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe" - Friedrich Nietzsche
<<

Annalee

Post Thu Apr 03, 2014 9:52 pm

Another view....... :D :). Two story..... :D

I #Support Smoke
<<

KurtBusch41Fan

Post Fri Apr 04, 2014 9:16 am

They're gonna need all that room if they can continue winning this season.
<<

Annalee

Post Tue Apr 08, 2014 3:32 pm

Stewart-Haas Racing expanding in Kannapolis
$6M property expansion....
They can forget the fitness room .....I think getting from one building to the next could be an aerobic workout..... :lol: ;) That is going to be one Big Race Shop.....

KANNAPOLIS, N.C. – Construction is underway on a 125,000-square-foot building at Stewart-Haas Racing, an expansion that will nearly double the race team’s Kannapolis facility has it prepares to field four Sprint Cup teams.

The new Stewart-Haas Racing building was the largest project permitted in Cabarrus County in November, according to the Cabarrus County Construction Standards office.

The $6 million permit is for the construction of the new building on Haas Way in Kannapolis Gateway Business Park. It is next to the current 140,000-square-foot building.

Stewart-Haas is expanding from three to four Sprint Cup teams in 2014. Kurt Busch and Kevin Harvick are joining the team, while Tony Stewart and Danica Patrick are the other two drivers.

Grading is underway for the property. Choate Construction is the contractor.

The new building is expected to be 125,000 square feet. The team said it will house research and development, a pit fitness and training center, and other garage space.

The Stewart-Haas permit was one of 155 permits issued worth a total of nearly $21.9 million.

I #Support Smoke
<<

racer1

Post Tue Apr 08, 2014 4:05 pm

Appears like Haas has high hopes for the future of SHR? Wonder if he'll keep his F1 cars there also when not racing overseas or the off season--looks big enough? :roll:
Next

Return to NASCAR & Racing