Races, tracks, drivers and all the drama that comes along with it
Post a reply

Dega Command

Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:15 pm

My daughter looked me this afternoon right after the Command was given for the gentlemen to start their engines. She said what was that...I said I have no idea. She said I could have done better than that and she is only 7 years old. He may be #1 in his profession, but he has got to be the worst I have seen in quite some time to give the command. I have seen some bad commands given, but this is an all time low.

Re: Dega Command

Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:08 pm

I agree! That was the worst command this year!

Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:27 pm

beaverpond wrote:My daughter looked me this afternoon right after the Command was given for the gentlemen to start their engines. She said what was that...I said I have no idea. She said I could have done better than that and she is only 7 years old. He may be #1 in his profession, but he has got to be the worst I have seen in quite some time to give the command. I have seen some bad commands given, but this is an all time low.

Beave> Tell ur daughter, that I'll bet she can out-do the command Two-Fold over him any day!!!! ;) U GO GIRL!!!! :lol:

Herbs> that needs to be in the Tattler! What a joke that Command was! :shock: :roll:

Mon Apr 18, 2011 1:07 am

Please don't take this the wrong way, but a mime or a mute could've done better today! Or even one of my cats could've....

Mon Apr 18, 2011 1:32 am

The command really did suck. But do you expect from a team that doesn't know what their mascot is, is it the War Eagles or Tigers?? Just curious

Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:03 am

I was out of the room during the command so I missed it. Doesn't sound like I missed much. :|

Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:09 pm

I was in the room waching and missed it...lol

Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:49 pm

muskrat3 wrote:The command really did suck. But do you expect from a team that doesn't know what their mascot is, is it the War Eagles or Tigers?? Just curious

Hey 'Skrat.....they're also known as the "Prairemen"

Tue Apr 19, 2011 5:22 pm

SEE thats My point exactly, At least with OU is simple the "sooners" granted most people don't Know what a Sooner is but at least they stick with it.

By the Way My Marine son is on his back from the stan see my happy dance :D
Post a reply