FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Dale Jr? The Ruler of Twitter.........

<<

michaeljohn

Post Sat Mar 01, 2014 2:44 pm

Re: Jr on Twitter

Searchers wrote:
michaeljohn wrote:i was going to pop in, but the rain delay distracted me to do things around the house, i might pop in on sunday... :)

Good, if I am there remind me to give you my Rosie O'Donnell theory.

ha, i look forward to hearing that story and laughing about the SHR village idiot named racer1
I miss you Frehley........
<<

Schmoopy1000

Post Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:13 pm

racer1 wrote:No one cares about JRs twitter but you fanatical obsessive nut-cases meaning MJ mainly, as I wasn't attacking this Rachel person but apparently she thinks so, therefore she may have the same disfunction as MJ in that neither can understand what they read? The comment by MJ I quoted (") above my comment was what I commented in reply to----good grief go get educated? Its apparently too late as I stated earlier, as some have caught what MJ has & that's total obsessive lunacy with a immature or senile fascination over something so unimportant as twitter, until Danica made headlines with it recently that is? Its apparently triggered by a fanatical dysfunctional jealous attitude towards Danica and what she can do for Nascar which JR CANT and some simply cant handle it--period. :roll:

BTW-- wasn't nascar supposed to put JR on the pole for Phoenix as well--darn-- those pesky Penske drivers for being so much better, Nascar couldn't move the tracking needle for him that much. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Image LOL so let me get this straight. It is only important how many followers a driver have if their name is Danica. if it is any one else & I quote you racer
you are "fanatical obsessive nut-cases"
Gotcha!

do you realize you can say all these things you say to others when you attack, to yourself.
We talk about a racers skill you throw how she is the most popular twitter whatever. Someone else starts talking about their drivers twitter followers & now they are nutcases & no one cares. please repeat this rant while you stare in the mirror for me will ya!

signed
Your Friendly Neighborhood Ryan Fan
ImageImageImage
<<

Rochelle

Post Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:43 pm

Schmoopy1000 wrote:
racer1 wrote:No one cares about JRs twitter but you fanatical obsessive nut-cases meaning MJ mainly, as I wasn't attacking this Rachel person but apparently she thinks so, therefore she may have the same disfunction as MJ in that neither can understand what they read? The comment by MJ I quoted (") above my comment was what I commented in reply to----good grief go get educated? Its apparently too late as I stated earlier, as some have caught what MJ has & that's total obsessive lunacy with a immature or senile fascination over something so unimportant as twitter, until Danica made headlines with it recently that is? Its apparently triggered by a fanatical dysfunctional jealous attitude towards Danica and what she can do for Nascar which JR CANT and some simply cant handle it--period. :roll:

BTW-- wasn't nascar supposed to put JR on the pole for Phoenix as well--darn-- those pesky Penske drivers for being so much better, Nascar couldn't move the tracking needle for him that much. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Image LOL so let me get this straight. It is only important how many followers a driver have if their name is Danica. if it is any one else & I quote you racer
you are "fanatical obsessive nut-cases"
Gotcha!

do you realize you can say all these things you say to others when you attack, to yourself.
We talk about a racers skill you throw how she is the most popular twitter whatever. Someone else starts talking about their drivers twitter followers & now they are nutcases & no one cares. please repeat this rant while you stare in the mirror for me will ya!

signed
Your Friendly Neighborhood Ryan Fan

Yeah, what Schmoop said :mrgreen:
"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe" - Friedrich Nietzsche
<<

onerockindoc

Post Sat Mar 01, 2014 7:03 pm

Why are you Ryan fans still here? I thought someone told y'all to leave?
You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Bob Marley
<<

Schmoopy1000

Post Sat Mar 01, 2014 7:05 pm

onerockindoc wrote:Why are you Ryan fans still here? I thought someone told y'all to leave?

which could be a good reason why I am still here :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

If that someone was being nice. It might have freaked me out & left :P
ImageImageImage
<<

michaeljohn

Post Sat Mar 01, 2014 7:11 pm

the one glaring point id like to point out? if this person doesnt care about twitter, why do they chose to spend all their time in this thread knocking the subject matter and me? They spend far less time in the Danica supporting her? That is because they chased everyone away with their foul, vile hate language? I feel bad for HB because she makes threads of substance, but no one will respond because they dont want to do deal with the troll?

nobody here cares who has the most twitter followers?

no your not crazy i put a question mark after every sentence, because racer is the stupidest person alive that can not use the right punctuation.
<<

onerockindoc

Post Sat Mar 01, 2014 7:17 pm

You're right MJ??

And...very few people even go to the Danica threads? I wish people could control themselves?
You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Bob Marley
<<

Searchers

Post Sat Mar 01, 2014 8:10 pm

I sometimes wonder if the disjointed posts and stilted conversation is not done on purpose to undermine the Danica thread. It seems to be working and people avoid using that thread. Nobody can seriously scatter ? marks around like that without knowing how ignorant it looks. Same with the rants. Hardly worth reading after the first few. Always the same thing. Maybe it is just a big joke to make Danica look bad.

Feel sorry for hboyle. She makes an effort to honestly contribute to the topic as well as the board and the nonsense from one poster almost shuts the topic down.
<<

wolfgang

Post Sat Mar 01, 2014 8:46 pm

Drama, drama, drama, can't get away from it on fb and can't get away from it here! :lol: :lol:
Last edited by wolfgang on Sat Mar 01, 2014 9:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.
WHEN THE GREEN FLAG DROPS, THE B.S. STOPS !
<<

michaeljohn

Post Sat Mar 01, 2014 8:57 pm

Searchers wrote:I sometimes wonder if the disjointed posts and stilted conversation is not done on purpose to undermine the Danica thread. It seems to be working and people avoid using that thread. Nobody can seriously scatter ? marks around like that without knowing how ignorant it looks. Same with the rants. Hardly worth reading after the first few. Always the same thing. Maybe it is just a big joke to make Danica look bad.

Feel sorry for hboyle. She makes an effort to honestly contribute to the topic as well as the board and the nonsense from one poster almost shuts the topic down.

that would be a GENIUS idea, but the person we are dealing with doesnt even qualify...
<<

Rachael J

Post Sat Mar 01, 2014 9:22 pm

Thank you for not spelling my name right and I really appreciate being called names. That truly shows how immature you are. I 'm tired of you disrespecting Dale Jr. and all of us who are trying to have fun and enjoy ourselves on here.
Last edited by Rachael J on Sat Mar 01, 2014 11:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<<

justlisa

Post Sat Mar 01, 2014 9:31 pm

It's been awhile since I have been here....... I see different names same crap. Some things never change.
<<

michaeljohn

Post Sat Mar 01, 2014 9:37 pm

<<

michaeljohn

Post Sat Mar 01, 2014 9:39 pm

onerockindoc wrote:Why are you Ryan fans still here? I thought someone told y'all to leave?

i was told twice that they couldnt wait for ryan to start at rcr so i would not come around, now if thhey would have kept their lips glued together, chances are i was going to leave?
<<

justlisa

Post Sat Mar 01, 2014 11:17 pm

I will say this..... Jr. Is Nascar most popular driver. Eleven years and counting. It is what it is. I doubt that will change. His merchandise brings in more money than any other driver. Here are two articles confirming what I just said. The fans love him.

http://msn.foxsports.com/nascar/story/j ... ear-120513

http://www.sportingnews.com/nascar/stor ... orbes-list
PreviousNext

Return to NASCAR & Racing