Rachael J

Post Fri Feb 28, 2014 9:19 pm

Re: Jr on Twitter

<<

racer1

Post Fri Feb 28, 2014 10:00 pm

"525k its rising as slow as someones IQ :lol: :lol:"

Talking about yourself again you obsessive fruitcake? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Facts are All of Nascar is jealous of Danicas mainstream and worldwide popularity and now seeing she reached a million followers they cant handle a female being that popular in social media, more then ALL there good ole boy drivers--heaven forbid? Therefore now the push is on for JR and others to catch her, but even if they do so on twitter, no-one can make someone that popular in mainstream or worldwide as its taken her yrs to be that widely known. Nascar drivers are mainly only popular within Nascar communitys and that's all they will ever be--regardless? :roll:

A survey posted last yr said 78% of people surveyed in this county knew or had heard of Danica on a Forbes most powerfull list of athetes so not even Earnhard JR can achieve that--as him & no Nascar driver even made that list--think about that? Keep worshipping him though, for all the good it''ll do you as stated--don't worry Nascar will help him all they can get away with--be sure of that? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
<<

Schmoopy1000

Post Sat Mar 01, 2014 12:08 am

yeah MJ you sexist pig!!! What he said!

(What did he say?)
ImageImageImage
<<

michaeljohn

Post Sat Mar 01, 2014 12:44 am

racer1 wrote:"525k its rising as slow as someones IQ :lol: :lol:"

Talking about yourself again you obsessive fruitcake? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Facts are All of Nascar is jealous of Danicas mainstream and worldwide popularity and now seeing she reached a million followers they cant handle a female being that popular in social media, more then ALL there good ole boy drivers--heaven forbid? Therefore now the push is on for JR and others to catch her, but even if they do so on twitter, no-one can make someone that popular in mainstream or worldwide as its taken her yrs to be that widely known. Nascar drivers are mainly only popular within Nascar communitys and that's all they will ever be--regardless? :roll:

A survey posted last yr said 78% of people surveyed in this county knew or had heard of Danica on a Forbes most powerfull list of athetes so not even Earnhard JR can achieve that--as him & no Nascar driver even made that list--think about that? Keep worshipping him though, for all the good it''ll do you as stated--don't worry Nascar will help him all they can get away with--be sure of that? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

its funny when i mentioned the IQ thing, it had nothing to do with nothing, i was watching tv and it was said there, automatically racer thinks i meant him, talk about ego maniac, and if he truly bothered to understand, i wasnt keeping track for danicas sake, i was keeping track for JJ's sake, only in your world everything revolves around danica

This fruitcake talk, it just shows you how much of a pathetic loser you are, now you want to question my sexuality? if there are any questions to be asked one would ask why you are obsessed with a woman who doesnt care if your alive? Call me all the names you want, call me mental, call me fruitcake, your just showing everyone how ignorant you truly are, sure i could come down to your level and trash talk, but your not worth it, your only worth it now because i am bored, people laugh at you and it doesnt mean your cool, it means your sad and lonely, i pity anyone that is related to you and how you must ruin their life with your constant babbling.. danica was on fire today what was she 33rd? in the back where she belongs....
I will miss you Frehley........
<<

michaeljohn

Post Sat Mar 01, 2014 1:06 am

534k for jr on twitter 50k away from JJ

btw if anyone cares JJ has more followers on Facebook than MS Danica Patrick, well over 130k followers.
<<

Rachael J

Post Sat Mar 01, 2014 1:34 am

racer1 wrote:"525k its rising as slow as someones IQ :lol: :lol:"

Blah, blah, blah..... That's all we hear when you speak! If you can't say nothing nice, then don't say nothing at all!!!....I've been a Dale Earnhardt Jr. fan long before Danica came along. Dale Jr. is a great driver. I rather follow him anyday! If we are gonna get in to statistics and all that, Who is the 2 time Busch (Nationwide) Series Champion, Dale Jr.; Who is the 2 time Daytona 500 Champion, Dale Jr.; 20 Cup victories, 23 Nationwide victories... I'm proud to be a fan for over 13 years.
<<

michaeljohn

Post Sat Mar 01, 2014 2:20 am

good for you rachael for sticking up for your driver, however i think he will start to attack you, but then again, any many that attacks a woman is a COWARD.......
<<

michaeljohn

Post Sat Mar 01, 2014 12:31 pm

541k, took a nice jump this morning, i guess rochelle was right that race weekend might trigger some new followers.
<<

Searchers

Post Sat Mar 01, 2014 12:42 pm

" people laugh at you and it doesnt mean your cool"

MJ didn't notice you in the chat during last Sunday's race. But there was some laughing. :mrgreen:
<<

michaeljohn

Post Sat Mar 01, 2014 12:44 pm

i was going to pop in, but the rain delay distracted me to do things around the house, i might pop in on sunday... :)
<<

racer1

Post Sat Mar 01, 2014 1:10 pm

No one cares about JRs twitter but you fanatical obsessive nut-cases meaning MJ mainly, as I wasn't attacking this Rachel person but apparently she thinks so, therefore she may have the same disfunction as MJ in that neither can understand what they read? The comment by MJ I quoted (") above my comment was what I commented in reply to----good grief go get educated? Its apparently too late as I stated earlier, as some have caught what MJ has & that's total obsessive lunacy with a immature or senile fascination over something so unimportant as twitter, until Danica made headlines with it recently that is? Its apparently triggered by a fanatical dysfunctional jealous attitude towards Danica and what she can do for Nascar which JR CANT and some simply cant handle it--period. :roll:

BTW-- wasn't nascar supposed to put JR on the pole for Phoenix as well--darn-- those pesky Penske drivers for being so much better, Nascar couldn't move the tracking needle for him that much. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Last edited by racer1 on Sat Mar 01, 2014 2:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.
<<

Searchers

Post Sat Mar 01, 2014 1:45 pm

michaeljohn wrote:i was going to pop in, but the rain delay distracted me to do things around the house, i might pop in on sunday... :)

Good, if I am there remind me to give you my Rosie O'Donnell theory.
<<

michaeljohn

Post Sat Mar 01, 2014 2:43 pm

racer1 wrote:No one cares about JRs twitter but you fanatical obsessive nut-cases meaning MJ mainly, as I wasn't attacking this Rachel person but apparently she thinks so, therefore she may have the same disfunction as MJ in that neither can understand what they read? The comment by MJ I quoted (") above my comment was what I commented in reply to----good grief go get educated? Its apparently too late as I stated earlier, as some have caught what MJ has & that's total obsessive lunacy with a immature or senile fascination over something so unimportant as twitter, until Danica made headlines with it recently that is? Its apparently triggered by a fanatical dysfunctional jealous attitude towards Danica and what she can do for Nascar which JR CANT and some simply cant handle it--period. :roll:

BTW-- wasn't nascar supposed to put JR on the pole for Phoenix as well--darn-- those pesky Penske drivers for being so much better, Nascar couldn't move the tracking needle for him that much. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

i got 2 college degrees ahole, go suck an egg
PreviousNext

Return to NASCAR & Racing