FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Dale Jr? The Ruler of Twitter.........

<<

Schmoopy1000

Post Sat Mar 29, 2014 6:59 pm

Re: Jr on Twitter

michaeljohn wrote:this place is fun, it has one drawn back, i can think of many time Schmoopy and i disagree on the same subject, but we never throw stones at each other, its called respect and common sense, both of these one member chooses not to use, if he doesnt like the subject then why post??? to push and poke, not to bring a legit discussion and the fact i have to spend 30 seconds on this, probably gets him off....

I only agree with MJ when he is saying I am right!

Schmoop ---> Image <--- MJ

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Oh & Schmoop passes Jelli the Image
ImageImageImage
<<

racer1

Post Sat Mar 29, 2014 7:41 pm

Re: Dale Jr? The Ruler of Twitter.........

"Just imagine if Dale Jr went to another form of racing to gain even more fans! :shock: like Danica & JPM."

Way different story as Dale JR is ONLY MAINLY popular because of HIS Last name--for the most part anyway as most everyone knows within the nascar community moreso then mainstream? The Earnhardt name is only a legend within the Nascar community, unlike Foyt or Andretti who won in various series--Earnhardt SR didn't. Therefore if JR started somewhere else or went to another series I doubt it would matter as his fans are associated with Nascar. However you raised the point-- what if JR started in Indycar, would he have more fans being an Earnhardt--maybe, but I think not-- as he might be considered a traitor to Nascar given his last name and might have hurt him worse, course we'll never know now, but hes popular enough--some say too much?? :roll:

Montoya who has raced in various series has gotten most his fans from his Brazilian, & S American heritage all his yrs and following him wherever he races as his fans aren't just Nascar or F1, grand am or anything else, just basically HIS fans for various reasons from his heritage mentioned or fans of his racing in different series. 8-)

Danica is similar as she had many fans even in Indycar that were NOT just Indycar fans, just HER fans from her brand, PR work, commercials & Godaddy. When she came to Nascar most came with her, even though some don't like Nascar as her fans have never been dependent on any racing series as most of them follow her for all her branding & PR work, Godaddy etc as mentioned. AS its been said Danicas fanbase far surpasses any auto racing series, but as we said about JR--Danica is popular enough as well & some say-- too much also, but since when is being too popular a bad thing for anyone--well--unless your a female in Nascar who's more popular then most the guys that is? :roll:
<<

Schmoopy1000

Post Sat Mar 29, 2014 8:14 pm

may I ask just one question you honor?
Judge: yes you may
Schmoop paces the courtroom, before carefully asking the question to Racer1 who is on the stand.

Schmoop: Did Danica's twitter & facebook following grow when Danica switched Racing series? *small pause* & need I remind you that I just want a one word answer & you are under oath.

Racer1 very proudly of Danicas popularity leans towards the mike : Yes!

Schmoop: There it is your honor. The proof if a race driver switches series, they will gain more facebook & twitter followers. I would like to announce this case closed.

Racer1 starts to speak up into the mike

Abruptly cut off by Schmoop: No more Questions

Racer1: yeah but .....

Schmoop: I said no more questions, you are dismissed

Racer1: no I have more to say........

Schmoop: your honor I motion for the witness to be gagged!

Racer1: you cant do that there are Mods!!!!

Judge: Baliff please restrain the witness & take him from this courtroom!

Racer1 screaming at Schmoop as he is carried from the courtroom: You wont get away with this! I know people!!!

Schmoop patiently awaits for the unruly witness to be carried out of the courtroom, once quiet again. Schmoop takes a moment, look towards the Judge: your honor may I side bar?

Judge: please do *motions to approach the bench*

Schmoop: you see I do not like Kurt Busch, but if he races at Indy I will hope he does well. it is another series. Curiousity alone will have fans of other series pay attention to him. Now some of those fans will start to like the new drivers. This is undeniable. Also they may have more anti fans when they switch to a new series, but this was never in question. To deny that switching racing series you would gain zero fans is beyond ridiculous. & should have never wasted your courtrooms time debating this your Honor. Oh. One other thing your Honor. F-1 is world wide. I imagine any successful driver in F-1 would have a ton of followers form all over the world. One more fun fact. There are F-1 drivers that admired Dale Sr. (as smug as F-1 drivers are, they still appreciate racing talent)

Judge: I fully agree with you. Ruling is Dale Jr. indeed would increase his popularity & twitter followers. Case dismissed *pounds the gavel*

Judge: let it be noted Schmoop, this courtroom apologizes to you for wasting your time on such a frivolous claim.

Schmoop: Thank you your honor, it is always a pleasure to come to your courtroom to win yet another case!

(racer1 please don't go explode. I am having fun with what is an obvious answer)
or
I guess you can go on a ranting tirade, who am I to tell you how to post.
Either way I will have fun with debating with whoever. :mrgreen: :P :mrgreen:
ImageImageImage
<<

jdpirate

Post Sat Mar 29, 2014 8:44 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Judge, lawyer, witness and all...Too much...loved it!
I'm living my life the way I want to.... Tony Stewart
[]Never Quit...... Marcus Luttrell
<<

onerockindoc

Post Sat Mar 29, 2014 8:57 pm

Why am I picturing Judge Judy as the Judge? And all of a sudden I'm picturing Matthew McConaughey playing Schmoop?

Here comes the judge. Here comes the judge. Order in the courtroom here comes the judge.
Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgement
<<

michaeljohn

Post Sat Mar 29, 2014 9:12 pm

Schmoopy1000 wrote:
michaeljohn wrote:this place is fun, it has one drawn back, i can think of many time Schmoopy and i disagree on the same subject, but we never throw stones at each other, its called respect and common sense, both of these one member chooses not to use, if he doesnt like the subject then why post??? to push and poke, not to bring a legit discussion and the fact i have to spend 30 seconds on this, probably gets him off....

poking the bear huh SCH???? from now on i will NEVER admit your even close to bein right :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
<<

michaeljohn

Post Sat Mar 29, 2014 9:15 pm

onerockindoc wrote:Why am I picturing Judge Judy as the Judge? And all of a sudden I'm picturing Matthew McConaughey playing Schmoop?

Here comes the judge. Here comes the judge. Order in the courtroom here comes the judge.

Doc you have to be impressed with this thread and closing on 14 pages when all it was made for was the first week of Dale Jr posting on twitter... i dont even think tony would get this much feedback if he started to post.

I am very proud of everyone, well almost everyone for making this a popular thread.....
<<

Rachael J

Post Sun Mar 30, 2014 1:10 am

Dale Earnhardt Jr. ‏@DaleJr · 10h
Stopped by Oak Ridge Military Academy on the way home. Went there for a couple years. Will never forget it.

622K! ;)
#ISupportSmoke
#SmokeHasRisen
<<

14Smokem

Post Sun Mar 30, 2014 1:23 am

I'm having to write this through tears of LAUGHTER.........

Schmoop.......... Would you please be my new counsel....?????

That is the coolest post I have read in ANY Racing Site.....

Schmoopy for President.... :D :D :D
1994 USAC Midget Champion ** 1995 USAC Midget Champion ** 1995 USAC Sprint Car Champion ** 1995 USAC Silver Crown Champion
1997 Indy Car Champion ** 2006 IROC Champion ** 2002 NASCAR Champion ** 2005 NASCAR Champion ** 2011 NASCAR Champion
<<

Schmoopy1000

Post Sun Mar 30, 2014 2:03 am

michaeljohn wrote:
Schmoopy1000 wrote:

poking the bear huh SCH???? from now on i will NEVER admit your even close to bein right :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

well when I try to make points to MJ he simply breaks out his Nextel commercial.
"I need it again" :P

The BasImaged
ImageImageImage
<<

michaeljohn

Post Sun Mar 30, 2014 2:42 am

no Sch................... i would do this to you...............
<<

Schmoopy1000

Post Sun Mar 30, 2014 3:22 am

michaeljohn wrote:no Sch................... i would do this to you...............

LOL
you would creep me out if you did that to me :D
ImageImageImage
<<

michaeljohn

Post Sun Mar 30, 2014 10:54 am

all i will say to that is "oh baby baby, baby baby."
<<

michaeljohn

Post Tue Apr 01, 2014 4:01 pm

<<

Rachael J

Post Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:25 pm

Movin' on up! :)
#ISupportSmoke
#SmokeHasRisen
PreviousNext

Return to NASCAR & Racing