FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Invitation to SHR GG (that's you)

<<

NascarNanaOK

Post Tue Feb 04, 2014 6:17 pm

Invitation to SHR GG (that's you)

If the SHR game and our own "Official G.G. Raceday Points Club" are not enough for you, Nascar has opened their two fantasy games. Both games can be found on Nascar.com

Nascar Fantasy Live: you need not join the league I have started, but it is a public league, open to all. Right now it is deep in the list of leagues because I'm the only member. If any more players join, the league will move up the list. The league's name is: [size=150]SHR Garage Gang
[/size=150]

Streak to the Finish: also found on Nascar.com. The league I started there has the same name: [size=150]SHR Garage Gang
[/size=150]. Remember, you are not required to join these leagues. I just thought if you all don't have enough chances to bet me on the SHR site, I would provide you with a couple more. LOL You can also join more than one league if you wish.

Before the Daytona 500, if no one has joined me in these leagues, I will close the leagues and sign myself up on other leagues.

I have nothing to do with the admin of these games. I've enjoyed the games in the past and thought some of you might too.
14 to win in '14

He has Risen!

Nascar Nana OK
<<

jsw14

Post Tue Feb 04, 2014 8:05 pm

Re: Invitation to SHR GG (that's you)

I will Check it out Nana :) Thx...... 8-)
BS & Brilliance only come with Age & Experience!!
Image "Fight For Four" - Annalee, March 27, 2012
Image "STAND UP FOR TONY & SHR"
<<

jdpirate

Post Wed Feb 05, 2014 11:36 am

I'll take a look at them...thanks for posting and the invite!
I'm Living my life the way I want to..... Tony Stewart
Never Quit..... Marcus Luttrell Lone Survivor
<<

Jellikit

Post Tue Feb 18, 2014 12:37 am

Will do Nana...thanks very much.
I've created a couple other leagues for LIVE and STREAK games as well. They can be found in the NASCAR Fantasy Racing thread I started in this forum. If I'd seen this thread, I would have talked to you first. So many people in the forums now and I'm just getting back in this week, it was buried to me. Thanks again!
<<

Jellikit

Post Tue Feb 18, 2014 12:42 am

Nana, I'm searching the league and it's not coming up on the Fantasy Live game.
<<

Keener29

Post Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:36 am

I'll have to look this up when I get home. Work computer is being uncooperative at the moment.
<<

NascarNanaOK

Post Tue Feb 18, 2014 1:35 pm

Hi guys. Thanks for showing an interest in the game leagues. Fantasy Live only allows 24 teams in any one league. My FL league filled up quickly, so you can no longer get in it. I just checked and Streak only has 9 in the league now, so it is still available.

Remember, you can always create your own league, so have at it!
14 to win in '14

He has Risen!

Nascar Nana OK
<<

tlmerk

Post Tue Feb 18, 2014 4:39 pm

Thanks for posting this Nana!
Where there's Smoke, there's fire!
<<

thorman52

Post Tue Feb 18, 2014 4:54 pm

I give. I cannot find "SHR Garage Gang". There are a dozen or so leagues with shr in the title but who's to know it's one I want to join? Once in a league, you can't get out. Right? I have one team in "SHR VIP Garage" and have two more teams. Only 3 not the allowed 5. I'm going leagueless for those two teams until I know who's league I'm joining. Somebody out there let me know. :shock: :roll: :cry:
Some men see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not.”
~~~George Bernard Shaw
<<

NascarNanaOK

Post Tue Feb 18, 2014 9:24 pm

T52, I just opened Streak to the Finish and I copy and pasted the league name. SHR Garage Gang Don't know why you are having such a problem. I would do it for you if I could. As of this moment, there are 10 teams in the league. I just noticed that there is apparently no limit on the number of teams in a league. The leagues seem to be in descending order of number of members and then alphabetical. As I look at it, our league is on page 3. I'm pretty sure it will move around a little, but it should stay close to page 3.

Hope this helps you find us. Would love to see you in the league.
14 to win in '14

He has Risen!

Nascar Nana OK
<<

Jellikit

Post Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:48 pm

NascarNanaOK wrote:T52, I just opened Streak to the Finish and I copy and pasted the league name. SHR Garage Gang Don't know why you are having such a problem. I would do it for you if I could. As of this moment, there are 10 teams in the league. I just noticed that there is apparently no limit on the number of teams in a league. The leagues seem to be in descending order of number of members and then alphabetical. As I look at it, our league is on page 3. I'm pretty sure it will move around a little, but it should stay close to page 3.

Hope this helps you find us. Would love to see you in the league.

That's how I understand the Streak game too...no limit. I saw one league had like 290 members or something.
Nana, if you would like to, we'd love to have you play in the league I started. If you don't already have 5 that is. The info is in this forum, under the NASCAR Fantasy Racing Thread. Also, anyone you wish to invite is welcome too.
<<

Jellikit

Post Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:53 pm

thorman52 wrote:I give. I cannot find "SHR Garage Gang". There are a dozen or so leagues with shr in the title but who's to know it's one I want to join? Once in a league, you can't get out. Right? I have one team in "SHR VIP Garage" and have two more teams. Only 3 not the allowed 5. I'm going leagueless for those two teams until I know who's league I'm joining. Somebody out there let me know. :shock: :roll: :cry:

I would recommend holding off on your last 2 Thor, unless you have one you WANT to join. That way, you can just pick 2 by, say Friday, that is close to 25 members. That way, you know you're in a prize eligible league with those last 2.
Again, take your time, do what you want to do. There's plenty of time for prizes throughout the season. If a league you're in isn't eligible for prizes the first week, it will be soon.
<<

thorman52

Post Tue Feb 18, 2014 11:20 pm

See, you all are talking "Streak" and I'm talking "Live." I played Streak last year and know how it works. I tried Live last year and couldn't figure it out then either. I'm closer this year though. "SHR VIP Garage" is your league Jellikit, isn't it? Now of the dozen or so other leagues with SHR in the name, is any from the GG? I'm beginning to think not. Actually, it's not that critical
Some men see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not.”
~~~George Bernard Shaw
<<

Jellikit

Post Tue Feb 18, 2014 11:29 pm

thorman52 wrote:See, you all are talking "Streak" and I'm talking "Live." I played Streak last year and know how it works. I tried Live last year and couldn't figure it out then either. I'm closer this year though. "SHR VIP Garage" is your league Jellikit, isn't it? Now of the dozen or so other leagues with SHR in the name, is any from the GG? I'm beginning to think not. Actually, it's not that critical

My previous post where I quoted you was about the LIVE game. The post I quoted Nana was about the STREAK game.
I really couldn't answer about the other SHR leagues you see. It is very, very likely they're done by other SHR fans who don't participate here, but they might.
<<

NascarNanaOK

Post Tue Feb 18, 2014 11:54 pm

Okay, first of all, I hope you inserted the word "member" in a couple of places where I said "team." Now, yes I created a Fantasy Live league and a Streak league. The Live leagues appear to be limited to 24 members, and my Live league filled up in a day or so. The Streak leagues can apparently have any number of members, so the SHR Garage Gang is still open.

Jellikit, thank you for the invitation. However, I play 2 teams in the 2 Nascar games, and the 2 games here on SHR, plus some other "contests." As it is, I spend too much time on this machine! So even though I appreciate the invitation, I must show some self restraint in my activities!!! LOL
14 to win in '14

He has Risen!

Nascar Nana OK
Next

Return to NASCAR & Racing