FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

NASCAR Fantasy Racing Thread

<<

thorman52

Post Tue Feb 18, 2014 5:05 pm

Re: NASCAR Fantasy Racing Thread

Jellikit said:
Not really sure what you're asking here. You're in with me in the SHR VIP Garage team. So far, you're the only one who's joined. (I'm Did Ya' Like It in that league.)
On your Lady Irish league, it won't have a password unless you set it up as private. If you want it private with a password, click the name of your league when your entries are up and it will bring up your league. Then, over on the right, you'll see some grey icons where you can invite your friends. Right beside that is the "gear" icon, and this is your league settings. Click that, and you can make it private. When you do, you'll see it generate the password box to input one. You can ALWAYS switch back and forth from private to public. Now, I don't believe you can have more than one team in any league in Nascar Live, but you may be able to have all your Streak to the Finish teams in one league. I actually didn't have any of my Streak teams in a league last year.

I think your last sentence answered my question. I am allowed only one team in any one league. They would know by email address I guess. Sooooo? Hmmmm? Thinking!!! Tried to join Nana's league but I guess it's full. you know of any other league started by people around here? Please advise. God this is getting nerve wracking. And March Madness just around the corner. LOL
Some men see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not.”
~~~George Bernard Shaw
<<

okr12

Post Tue Feb 18, 2014 7:29 pm

Ok, someone walk me through joining a second league on nascar.com. I can't get out of my own to even search for any other SHR leagues. Jelli thanks for joinin' me!! Nice Helmet BTW, :roll:
Proud Member of the Sideways Travlin' Dirt Show
<<

thorman52

Post Tue Feb 18, 2014 8:01 pm

onerockdoc says:
Ok folks..I started a Fox League

The name of the group is SHR......The fantastic 4 The group ID is 14765
password is smoke

That is a total of 6 periods(yes I have a problem with the periods....sorry

Is this league in the "Fantasy Live" or "Streak for the Finish"??? I need 2 leagues to join in "Live".
Some men see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not.”
~~~George Bernard Shaw
<<

Jellikit

Post Tue Feb 18, 2014 8:09 pm

onerockindoc wrote:Ok folks..I started a Fox League

password is smoke

Done..and thanks Doc!
BlackFlag wrote:Thanks a lot, Doc. I looked at the rules and I think I would have no problem signing up. Right now I'm just trying to figure out the names of all the different leagues for SHR and how many still have slots open.
It sounds like fun if I can get myself entered. :)

Let us know if you have any trouble BF. The one I started is called SHR VIP Garage. The password is smokewillrise. If you have any trouble finding it through the "search leagues" feature, pm me w/ your email and I'll send you an invite that should direct you right on in.
thorman52 wrote: Tried to join Nana's league but I guess it's full. you know of any other league started by people around here? Please advise. God this is getting nerve wracking. And March Madness just around the corner. LOL

Yeah, I couldn't find Nana's either. I think you may be right, that it's full. But I would think it still shows up on search. Not sure on that one.
Hang in there Thor, this will be a hectic week and then it will settle down into a nice and easy routine.
okr12 wrote:Ok, someone walk me through joining a second league on nascar.com. I can't get out of my own to even search for any other SHR leagues. Jelli thanks for joinin' me!! Nice Helmet BTW, :roll:

lol..thanks.
On joining another league, which is essentially, creating a new entry...up near the top on the left, just below the Nascar Live 2014 logo, you should see a grey icon, "Your Entries". Click that and your entries pop up. As long as you don't have five yet, you'll see a blue box under your entries on the right a little. Click that, create your team, then when it gives you the option to join a league, you can search one by the name, or just join any public league. If you have trouble finding one that someone has listed here, let us know, or send a pm here with your email addy and we'll send you an invite.
<<

Jellikit

Post Tue Feb 18, 2014 8:13 pm

thorman52 wrote:onerockdoc says:
Ok folks..I started a Fox League

password is smoke

That is a total of 6 periods(yes I have a problem with the periods....sorry

Is this league in the "Fantasy Live" or "Streak for the Finish"??? I need 2 leagues to join in "Live".

This is FOX FANTASY Thor. Here's a link with the info. I mentioned this league earlier in this thread and how it's run. It's much easier to play here and less time consuming than the Nascar Live game. Give it a go.
http://msn.foxsports.com/fantasy/auto/help/howtoplay/
<<

onerockindoc

Post Tue Feb 18, 2014 8:50 pm

It'll be great once we get all the bugs worked out.

Got my invitation Jellikit. Thanks.
You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Bob Marley
<<

thorman52

Post Tue Feb 18, 2014 8:54 pm

Ohhhhhhh, that Fox. I thought you were talking about chicks and I couldn't join. :oops: :oops: :oops: :roll:
~~~George Bernard Shaw
<<

okr12

Post Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:02 pm

Thanks again Jelli, I'm All In!! Let's Rock!! :D
Proud Member of the Sideways Travlin' Dirt Show
<<

Jellikit

Post Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:08 pm

No problem all.
Yes, everything will be much easier very soon.
Be sure to invite anyone you think wants to play too. I don't think we'll hit 25 by the end of the week, and we want to be sure that by at least next week, we're at max so we're eligible for prizes. So it's better to have your friends join if necessary, rather than just make it public.
<<

onerockindoc

Post Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:19 pm

OK boys...I'm in the nascar.come league. Jellikit and MJ are already in as well as another member here who doesn't come in as much as she used to

The mother of Tony's tire runner is in our group. She's a JJ fan. Go figure. I met a friend of hers at the TX race in November and we've developed a friendship over the get well bracelets. Long story.

Another friend I have invited to play is the girl who writes the bad groove blog. Some of you may have read it...if you haven't yet then give her a try. She's become a friend over the years.
You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Bob Marley
<<

Jellikit

Post Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:46 pm

That is very cool Doc!
8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-)
It gets five cool shades. ;)
<<

michaeljohn

Post Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:56 pm

thanks to Jet and Doc for taking tie to set up these games for us......
I miss you Frehley........
<<

BlackFlag

Post Wed Feb 19, 2014 3:35 pm

I've made my account, but it tells me "invalid password" when I try to enter it into the SHR VIP garage league. It should just be smokewillrise , correct?
My least favorite band in the history of music is called: Dale Earnhardt Jr. Jr.
<<

Jellikit

Post Wed Feb 19, 2014 3:52 pm

BlackFlag wrote:I've made my account, but it tells me "invalid password" when I try to enter it into the SHR VIP garage league. It should just be smokewillrise , correct?

Yeah, but the caps have to be correct too, I imagine.
Sent you back a pm.
The password should be SmokeWillRise.
<<

Jellikit

Post Wed Feb 19, 2014 3:53 pm

michaeljohn wrote:thanks to Jet and Doc for taking tie to set up these games for us......

No problem. 8-)
PreviousNext

Return to NASCAR & Racing