FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Wow! Brad just stepped up it up a notch

<<

Schmoopy1000

Post Fri Feb 14, 2014 12:27 pm

Wow! Brad just stepped up it up a notch

In media day when they asked Bad brad if he agreed with Petty about if Danica was a male no one would even notice her at if she showed up to the track.

He said absolutely! If she were male she would already be out of the sport! (not series but sport)
didnt flinch, he didnt ssmile or have any sense of joking. Seems like to me Brad has zero respect for Danica.
ImageImageImage
<<

michaeljohn

Post Fri Feb 14, 2014 12:46 pm

Re: Wow! Brad just stepped up it up a notch

that isnt what he said when this first blew up, he was more less kissin her butt
<<

Schmoopy1000

Post Fri Feb 14, 2014 1:15 pm

michaeljohn wrote:that isnt what he said when this first blew up, he was more less kissin her butt

that was more about if she could ever win though. As we have seen in plate races or CC strategy. Anyone could get lucky once. Think he was more PC then. This question was the 2nd part of Petty's attack on her. I for one was expecting him to maybe a lil controversial but have some PC crap thrown in. He was very direct with his answer. Made me sit there & go whoa! ......... guess brad isnt gonna get a christmas card from the Stenica's
ImageImageImage
<<

racer1

Post Fri Feb 14, 2014 3:22 pm

First of all you didn't post the part of his comment when he said about Petty saying she could never win wasn't accurate as she could win etc as any driver possibly could etc? Brad K is basically an arrogant loud mouth who cant keep from commenting anything that will get him attention & hes lucky some of his anti Nascar comments didn't get him in trouble but they might this yr with the new rules?. Brad actually said last yr that he doesn't consider Danica a female driver at all, just another driver and Danica said that was a compliment far as she is concerned. Danicas proven she could care less what people say as she has stated over this petty little Petty thing. :roll:
Last edited by racer1 on Fri Feb 14, 2014 3:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<<

michaeljohn

Post Fri Feb 14, 2014 3:27 pm

SCH................... could we refrain from threads that the village idiot will respond to.
<<

racer1

Post Fri Feb 14, 2014 3:34 pm

"SCH................... could we refrain from threads that the village idiot will respond to."

He just did by this comment above.
Last edited by racer1 on Fri Feb 14, 2014 3:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<<

michaeljohn

Post Fri Feb 14, 2014 3:37 pm

Schmoopy1000 wrote:
michaeljohn wrote:that isnt what he said when this first blew up, he was more less kissin her butt

that was more about if she could ever win though. As we have seen in plate races or CC strategy. Anyone could get lucky once. Think he was more PC then. This question was the 2nd part of Petty's attack on her. I for one was expecting him to maybe a lil controversial but have some PC crap thrown in. He was very direct with his answer. Made me sit there & go whoa! ......... guess brad isnt gonna get a christmas card from the Stenica's

im sure the danicas will attack him on twitter, since it is all about twitter.
<<

onerockindoc

Post Fri Feb 14, 2014 6:49 pm

Brad is not one to be shy with his opinion.

I heard him on the morning drive yesterday say that he thought she did indeed have a chance to win at a superspeedway. Just like anyone else.
Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgement
<<

wolfgang

Post Fri Feb 14, 2014 10:33 pm

racer1 wrote:First of all you didn't post the part of his comment when he said about Petty saying she could never win wasn't accurate as she could win etc as any driver possibly could etc? Brad K is basically an arrogant loud mouth who cant keep from commenting anything that will get him attention & hes lucky some of his anti Nascar comments didn't get him in trouble but they might this yr with the new rules?. Brad actually said last yr that he doesn't consider Danica a female driver at all, just another driver and Danica said that was a compliment far as she is concerned. Danicas proven she could care less what people say as she has stated over this petty little Petty thing. :roll:

Brads exact words were she could possibly win Daytona or Dega, but other than that he agrees with the King. The loud mouth has a championship, Danica doesn't even have a win in any of Nascars divisions she has been in SO FAR.The win she got in the IRL was basicly handed to her-I seen the race and the Penske driver interview. Brad is at least honest and doesn't go with the flow or should I say B.S.!! What will really fire you up is I agree with both the King and Brad!
Junior Johnson/Cale Yarborough/Dale Earnhardt Snr./DougWolfgang
Ron Hornady/Kevin Harvick/Brad Keselowski/Sammy Swindell
Kyle Larson and Ryan Blaney!
<<

Smoke_14

Post Sat Feb 15, 2014 11:20 am

It's not incorrect to say that Danica wouldn't even be noticed if she was a male. Her track record shows even in good equipment she hasn't really been able to get the job done barring a handful of tracks. She is like a Reed Sorrenson or a JJ Yelley. How many fans of the sport care about those two, and their track record is about on par with Danica in terms of Sprint Cup. They even have better records in the lower series then her and with JJ, has a good dirt track record. Danica if a male would be a mid pack Truck driver based on her record. I'm not knocking Danica. She is what she is. I don't blame her for taking it and running with it. I'm just not delusional about the situation.
Leave the Ears On the Dog
<<

michaeljohn

Post Sat Feb 15, 2014 11:25 am

^^^^ just about sums it up....

Return to NASCAR & Racing