Races, tracks, drivers and all the drama that comes along with it
Post a reply

Kinda Sad

Fri Apr 08, 2011 6:21 pm

Looking at the caption photo, someone referred to Donnie Allison, one of the great icons of our sport, even if he didn't have the stats his brother had, as "guy in hat." If you don't know who Donnie Allison is, that's kind of sad, I'm sorry.

Re: Kinda Sad

Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:56 am

It is sad and I will add that it is sad that Clifford Allison doesn't get a mention once in awhile. He had a tragic accident at Michigan Internation Speedway which gave the Allison family one more thing to deal with.

Sat Apr 09, 2011 7:15 pm

Yea, I wish both Davey and Clifford were still around. :(

Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:57 am

Some people have way too much time on their hands. Since we have freedom of speech I will use my right to plead with the last poster to lay off the commercial on someone elses thread. If you want to carry on about your product start your own thread. If anyone is interested all the info given is right on the package itself. :x

Sun Apr 10, 2011 10:47 am

ndunn wrote:Some people have way too much time on their hands. Since we have freedom of speech I will use my right to plead with the last poster to lay off the commercial on someone elses thread. If you want to carry on about your product start your own thread. If anyone is interested all the info given is right on the package itself. :x

Reported to Phamo, SPAM posts deleted. ;) :)

Sun Apr 10, 2011 6:52 pm

HiddenHollow wrote:
ndunn wrote:Some people have way too much time on their hands. Since we have freedom of speech I will use my right to plead with the last poster to lay off the commercial on someone elses thread. If you want to carry on about your product start your own thread. If anyone is interested all the info given is right on the package itself. :x

Reported to Phamo, SPAM posts deleted. ;) :)

Thanks HiddenHallow. This really irritated me as we were posting about the Allison family and I felt they had enough grief without some crap showing up where it didn't belong. I can't seem to get phamo to do anything and that is why I didn't report it.
Post a reply