FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Is Jimmy Spencer right about Jimmie Johnson

<<

michaeljohn

Post Thu Apr 14, 2011 1:47 pm

Re: Is Jimmy Spencer right about Jimmie Johnson

i was so happy when they replaced spencer with petty, kyle sounds like road scholar next to spencer,
i think craven an schrader are excellent tv people, both good guys and bring alot of insight to racing, plus schrader has so many classic stories,

my fav one is when JR was bein announced as the new driver at HMS, JR talked about hanging with schrader for a few weeks in 93, and someone asked, "what was your dad thinking letting you stay with schrader for all that time?" the room just busted out laffing
I miss you Frehley........
<<

tonysgirl14

Post Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:37 pm

cry baby JOHNSON did not get his way what a shame HA HA
<<

michaeljohn

Post Fri Apr 15, 2011 7:06 am

why is he a cry baby? he was told a certain thing when he got out of the car, and it ended up being wrong, he apologized for it, doesnt make him weak, or a cry baby, i guess every driver that complains as soon as they get out the car is a cry baby, even the one most back on this site. :mrgreen:
<<

wolfgang

Post Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:25 pm

There isn't a driver out there who hasn't [whined as some would call it] about one thing or another including Tony or Ryan and even the late Dale Earnhardt.Personally,i don't see it as whinning-just a mere disagreement with a call,another drivers' actions or whatever the case may be.The heat of the momment i've said or done things i regret,but once it's done,yah can't change it.Don't believe there's a sole out there who hasn't done it more than even once in their life.Tony first came into the Cup scene,i couldn't stand him half the time,that was until i put myself in his shoes and began to understand him and actually met him.Personally,i'd love to be a Cup driver if i were given the opportunity,but i know i wouldn't want all that goes with it aside the racing and the money,fame has its' price.
WHEN THE GREEN FLAG DROPS, THE B.S. STOPS !
<<

michaeljohn

Post Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:29 pm

like i said in a prior post and as many know this is the only sport where you are going to have a camera shoved in your face, seconds after you have a bad day, i dont blame anyone for going off, complaining, it makes for good tv, but when time pasts, the drivers feel bad for acting that way, they should give all drivers a cool down period, but that wont happen.
Previous

Return to NASCAR & Racing