FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

good morning its tuesday

<<

tlooney14

Post Mon Nov 11, 2013 4:59 pm

good morning its tuesday

:P
Last edited by tlooney14 on Tue Nov 12, 2013 1:10 pm, edited 3 times in total.
TLooney14
...settling for second, you might as well kiss your aunt with a hairy mustache. - Tony Stewart
<<

onerockindoc

Post Mon Nov 11, 2013 5:00 pm

Re: weekly pick points

Take a breath...I'm sure it will show up in a bit.
You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Bob Marley
<<

michaeljohn

Post Mon Nov 11, 2013 5:05 pm

it will show up sometime this afternoon
I miss you Frehley........
<<

HiddenHollow

Post Mon Nov 11, 2013 7:33 pm

Check yours now. I got mine.
"I'll wreck my mom to win a championship. I'll wreck your mom to win a championship." - Tony Stewart, November 17, 2011

"Fight For Four" - Annalee, March 27, 2012

*****Countdown to the 2015 Daytona 500*****
<<

Rachael J

Post Mon Nov 11, 2013 9:00 pm

I got mine too.
GO PACKERS!
<<

Annalee

Post Mon Nov 11, 2013 9:14 pm

If you don't get your points.......please, please send an email to: inquiry@animink.com..... attention Marcus. He said he would make sure we all got our points......we need to hold him to it. I picked the same and I haven't checked yet.....Good Luck

"Fight for Four".......................me
I # Support Smoke
<<

tlooney14

Post Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:03 am

I got my points :lol:
TLooney14
...settling for second, you might as well kiss your aunt with a hairy mustache. - Tony Stewart
<<

jdpirate

Post Tue Nov 12, 2013 9:15 am

I didn't receive the correct total points either. I also picked JJ to be in the top 3. I was not given the 100 bonus points for selecting a chase driver in the top 3.
I have sent an e-mail to Marcus, so hopefully this will be straightened out and corrected.
I'm Living my life the way I want to..... Tony Stewart
Never Quit..... Marcus Luttrell Lone Survivor
<<

Annalee

Post Tue Nov 12, 2013 11:42 am

Good Luck...NDunn has tried, and didn't succeed... :( Weeks back I didn't get any points. They say I didn't lock them in......it turned green when I hit the button, but what are you going to do....it's my word against theirs... :( That's why we have our other little game in this forum :D

I # Support Smoke
<<

HiddenHollow

Post Tue Nov 12, 2013 11:50 am

Annalee wrote:Good Luck...NDunn has tried, and didn't succeed... :( Weeks back I didn't get any points. They say I didn't lock them in......it turned green when I hit the button, but what are you going to do....it's my word against theirs... :( That's why we have our other little game in this forum :D

Maybe, after locking in your picks, you should do a screen capture as proof. Of course, now is a fine time to think of it, there is only one race left. :?
"I'll wreck my mom to win a championship. I'll wreck your mom to win a championship." - Tony Stewart, November 17, 2011

"Fight For Four" - Annalee, March 27, 2012

*****Countdown to the 2015 Daytona 500*****
<<

ndunn

Post Tue Nov 12, 2013 2:09 pm

HiddenHollow wrote:
Annalee wrote:Good Luck...NDunn has tried, and didn't succeed... :( Weeks back I didn't get any points. They say I didn't lock them in......it turned green when I hit the button, but what are you going to do....it's my word against theirs... :( That's why we have our other little game in this forum :D

Maybe, after locking in your picks, you should do a screen capture as proof. Of course, now is a fine time to think of it, there is only one race left. :?

HH, I did check several times after the first time I didn't get the deserved points. So what I did was after locking I'd go back after time had lapsed and just check. It was always there. Sometimes I'd even check after the closing time. The e-mail I got the other day irrated me as it sounded like who ever wrote thought I was stupid and didn't know what in He$$ I was doing. Now when Annalee and I both picked JJ and also him for a bonus and we only got the points for win I thought this is the last straw as their equipment was screwed up. We didn't have a chance. I don't see how any one will retrieve lost points unless they take the players word for it. If so guess who will be in first place me.

I just thought of something except it probably would be a felony but I should have duplicated the page and kept it. But on the bottom where all the "web stuff" is it says Do not duplicate signed by Tony Stewart and Mr.Gene Haas. HH your right we only have the one race and who is going to give a rip ?
The Military Thanks You For Standing Behind Them. If You Can't Do that You Can Always Stand In Front Of Them.....Think About It.....

Thank you to those who took a step forward to save the rest who stand still.
<<

jdpirate

Post Tue Nov 12, 2013 7:07 pm

Re: good morning its tuesday

Well, I haven't received my points, nor did I receive a reply to my e-mail. Guess we'll see...
I'm Living my life the way I want to..... Tony Stewart
Never Quit..... Marcus Luttrell Lone Survivor
<<

Annalee

Post Tue Nov 12, 2013 7:10 pm

HH, I did that...if you will look back I use to put my login points in some of my posts.....mine is that sometimes it would say you have won 62 points.....but that amount was never added to my score...then if the points were added then for no apparent reason they would take the points away....other times it would say you did not play so you receive 0 points.....I have always played and logged in daily! I have given up...... :roll: :roll:

I # Support Smoke
<<

Annalee

Post Tue Nov 12, 2013 7:15 pm

I say a call to SHR may help IF enough people do it...... ;) Keep sending those emails..... ;)

I # Support Smoke

Return to NASCAR & Racing