FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

So I saw on our other site

<<

Schmoopy1000

Post Sat Nov 09, 2013 3:17 pm

So I saw on our other site

the rumor of Addington maybe being replaced.
That got me to thinking of the CC shuffle.

With Ryan doing better with Borland & if the rumor is true of Tony wanting another new CC.

Borland to Tony. (Imagine what Borland could do with a faster pit crew)
Addington to Danica
Childers to Harvick

& if there is a GOD

Gibson to Kurt Image :mrgreen: Image (& yes I know Kurt would never allow this)
ImageImageImage
<<

ndunn

Post Sun Nov 10, 2013 2:25 am

Re: So I saw on our other site

Now I have to admit I'm not really into how things operate for a team but does the driver get to choose who his crew chief is? Now I know Tony did but he owns The S part of SHR. I thought that job would go to whatever Zippy's job is.
The Military Thanks You For Standing Behind Them. If You Can't Do that You Can Always Stand In Front Of Them.....Think About It.....

Thank you to those who took a step forward to save the rest who stand still.
<<

Schmoopy1000

Post Sun Nov 10, 2013 3:59 am

ndunn wrote:Now I have to admit I'm not really into how things operate for a team but does the driver get to choose who his crew chief is? Now I know Tony did but he owns The S part of SHR. I thought that job would go to whatever Zippy's job is.

they usually chat with the driver about it. I mean they want Chemistry between Driver & Crew Chief. Don't think the drivers usually get to pick who gets hired but would imagine Veterans would have some say on who they don't want.
ImageImageImage
<<

Annalee

Post Sun Nov 10, 2013 12:13 pm

Schmoopy......NDUNN is right.....I do believe Tony would have the final say on his crew chief......Advantage of owner/ driver of the company :) :) I do think Matt Borland is a great crew chief.... a known commodity and a familiar face....Time will tell!... but I think he will probably help out Zippy with Director of Competition now that they have four cars to deal with......

Tony Gibson to Kurt....that would be a real side show, but interesting :lol: :lol:

"Fight for Four".......................me
I # Support Smoke
<<

Schmoopy1000

Post Sun Nov 10, 2013 2:53 pm

Annalee wrote:Schmoopy......NDUNN is right.....I do believe Tony would have the final say on his crew chief......Advantage of owner/ driver of the company :) :) I do think Matt Borland is a great crew chief.... a known commodity and a familiar face....Time will tell!... but I think he will probably help out Zippy with Director of Competition now that they have four cars to deal with......

Tony Gibson to Kurt....that would be a real side show, but interesting :lol: :lol:

Yeah I wasn't talking about tony. he just pulls his owner card out LOL.
Talking driver only, drivers in Nascar. meaning I am sure Kurt would say no Effing way to Gibson, & Haas would just move on to find someone else. LOL.
Danica as a non veteran was just given Gibson. pretty sure she didn't have much say in it.
ImageImageImage
<<

onerockindoc

Post Sun Nov 10, 2013 3:06 pm

Poor Todd Berrier. Bet he's looking forward to ending his relationship with Kurt.
You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Bob Marley

Return to NASCAR & Racing