FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Mark Martin feed up?

<<

michaeljohn

Post Sat Nov 09, 2013 4:27 pm

Re: Mark Martin feed up?

personally im sick of MM and how he hijacked rides, he is a jerk that wants attention, now he has let it be known he is retiring, mybe cuz he stinks, now it will be a MM lovefest at homestead, and everyone will forget that homestead is schraders last race, he may not have been a consistent winner, but he is widely like doesnt have an attitude, just wants to race........
<<

ndunn

Post Sat Nov 09, 2013 7:39 pm

michaeljohn wrote:personally im sick of MM and how he hijacked rides, he is a jerk that wants attention, now he has let it be known he is retiring, mybe cuz he stinks, now it will be a MM lovefest at homestead, and everyone will forget that homestead is schraders last race, he may not have been a consistent winner, but he is widely like doesnt have an attitude, just wants to race........

The story I read this morning is that Mark isn't talking complete retirement but sticking around just to satisfy his ego. That's what I got out of the story. He is going to test cars for SHR before Daytona. The rest he isn't ready to commit to. Sounds like the Rousch thing, Hendricks and then MWR and just doesn't want to give up racing.
The Military Thanks You For Standing Behind Them. If You Can't Do that You Can Always Stand In Front Of Them.....Think About It.....

Thank you to those who took a step forward to save the rest who stand still.
<<

wolfgang

Post Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:48 am

Homestead-Kenny Shrader: Nothing else matters this years end!
<<

Rochelle

Post Sun Nov 10, 2013 1:56 pm

I still say the team as a whole is crap. They might get all the same equipment but they set up their own cars. It's not just what you get, it's also what you do with it. There's way more to the team than just the pit crew. Something is lacking and it's not just Tony's absence or Mark's driving. This is my opinion, as always.

BTW, I'd rather have Kenny testing their cars than MM...
"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe" - Friedrich Nietzsche
<<

onerockindoc

Post Sun Nov 10, 2013 3:08 pm

Danica fans? Isn't that an oxy-MORON?

Move along Mark Martin.
Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgement
Previous

Return to NASCAR & Racing