FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

A new low

<<

michaeljohn

Post Mon Nov 04, 2013 12:20 pm

A new low

on another website there is a picture of JJ and his oldest daughter evie in VL, now the race fans have turned their attacks to his daughter, which i find disgusting, regardless what someone feels about JJ there is no need to attack a 3 year old girl, there is nothing funny or cute about it, this just shows you the pure jealousy and hatred, sure drivers are open game, but families should be left out
I miss you Frehley........
<<

Rachael J

Post Mon Nov 04, 2013 12:26 pm

Re: A new low

Some people sure don't have any common sense anymore. :roll: Gosh, this is just a sport.....Leave their families alone.
GO PACKERS!
<<

ndunn

Post Mon Nov 04, 2013 2:48 pm

I didn't see anything about this until I read Michael Johns post. Anyone who even mentions a childs name or anything else is a pure nut case. Give the kid a break until they are old enough to defend themselves. JJ has the right to take that child to VL without comments. I'm ashamed that any fan would be bold enough to lip off. What ever happened to decency?
The Military Thanks You For Standing Behind Them. If You Can't Do that You Can Always Stand In Front Of Them.....Think About It.....

Thank you to those who took a step forward to save the rest who stand still.
<<

michaeljohn

Post Mon Nov 04, 2013 2:56 pm

its great to see when the drivers bring the kids to the start of the race or victory lane, thats a side of the drivers we dont get to see often, just like when jamie mac was lookin for his son at dega
<<

Schmoopy1000

Post Mon Nov 04, 2013 4:21 pm

michaeljohn wrote:on another website there is a picture of JJ and his oldest daughter evie in VL, now the race fans have turned their attacks to his daughter, which i find disgusting, regardless what someone feels about JJ there is no need to attack a 3 year old girl, there is nothing funny or cute about it, this just shows you the pure jealousy and hatred, sure drivers are open game, but families should be left out

+1 Image
ImageImageImage
<<

Annalee

Post Mon Nov 04, 2013 8:21 pm

I missed it...... what happened???

"Fight for Four".......................me
I # Support Smoke
<<

michaeljohn

Post Mon Nov 04, 2013 8:59 pm

Annalee wrote:I missed it...... what happened???

there were fans on this other site i go to where they were making fun of his daughter cause he won, i get many people dont like him, but leave the girl alone.
<<

wolfgang

Post Mon Nov 04, 2013 9:20 pm

Busting on JJ is one thing, but his family is off limits and poor taste if you ask me! Didn't see it and don't wanna see it, people like that make me sick!!!
WHEN THE GREEN FLAG DROPS, THE B.S. STOPS !
<<

Jellikit

Post Tue Nov 05, 2013 6:47 pm

It's too bad there isn't a "blacklist" for people like that on the internet. No one should be allowed to even make a statement like that without repercussions.
That's one thing that sux about the net...no accountability or conscious in so many. :(
<<

kim92164

Post Tue Nov 05, 2013 7:17 pm

MJ, I agree with you. I don't care who the winner is, they have all rights to include their family in the celebration. No matter if it's their child, spouse, parent or grandparent. It's their moment they earned it. Saying anything against a child is WRONG. Kyle and Kurt aren't my favorite people, but if they won and had children I'd want to see them with their family. To me when family is included that says something. Don't know if I made any sense, but that's my 2 cents worth.

Return to NASCAR & Racing