Races, tracks, drivers and all the drama that comes along with it
Post a reply

Bakersfield Basher

Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:05 pm

That is two in a row for Kevin Harvick he looks better then he did 2010. Go Happy!

Re: Bakersfield Basher

Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:28 pm

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....JR GOT PUNKED AGAIN...99 and counting!! :lol: :lol:

Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:34 pm

The one thing i just gotta say, is if ever another HMS car wins i hope it's Jr.he's looooooooooooooooooooong over due.Harvick must have found the lucky shoe,i wish he'd share it with Tony at this point.Harvick was pretty cool about the pass,knew he didn't want to take any heat if he spun Jr. out,bad enough he won. lol Jr. has 18 wins and it's not like he can't drive,i hope things keep getting better for him like the days with Tony Eury Snr. Still don't care for HMS and never did,but he does have talented drivers like em or not.

Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:50 pm

Update: 100 and counting, after Texas!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:58 pm

jsw14 wrote:Update: 100 and counting, after Texas!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

So yah think that's funny? lol I'm just "HAPPY" the #48 or #11 didn't win it again.

Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:05 pm

wolfgang wrote:

So yah think that's funny? lol I'm just "HAPPY" the #48 or #11 didn't win it again.

I wanted the #11 too WIN today!!!!! :mrgreen:

Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:29 pm

jsw14 wrote:
wolfgang wrote:

I wanted the #11 too WIN today!!!!! :mrgreen:

Toyota,well i never.ha!ha!

Wed Apr 06, 2011 5:55 pm

I think Jr could have bumped Happy out of the way. Don't think anyone would have been shocked to see it and it would have made for some good racing near the end.
Post a reply